AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 05:15:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Have You Ever Been The Subject Of Discrimination As A Vampire? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: Have You Ever Been The Subject Of Discrimination As A Vampire?  (Read 91958 times)
onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »

Yes and they laugh and tell you your crazy . Thanking its a joke or its not true.
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2013, 05:38:05 AM »

I do not hide who I am for no one. I am proud of who I am as an individual, and I strongly encourage this path. In my opinion, to be true to one's self is the most important thing in life. Otherwise, one will never find true happiness, only turmoil.

Ah but if you have ever been discriminated against you would not be able to say that. Trust me, the Shadows have become my friend once again. There are some who are in the Know here that know my story, but I keep them close though one day my story may come out completely.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »

I do not hide who I am for no one. I am proud of who I am as an individual, and I strongly encourage this path. In my opinion, to be true to one's self is the most important thing in life. Otherwise, one will never find true happiness, only turmoil.

Ah but if you have ever been discriminated against you would not be able to say that. Trust me, the Shadows have become my friend once again. There are some who are in the Know here that know my story, but I keep them close though one day my story may come out completely.

And that is a judgement you simply cannot possibly make being as you do not know me. No. I am no coward. I'm not a superhero and I don't broadcast myself. But I am very brave and I hold true to my beliefs. In my opinion, anything otherwise is cowardice. But I will not call anyone I do not know a coward. Simply put, that is my way.

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2014, 06:54:32 PM »

Sorry I have not been here in a while.

I have a problem with a Christian church. They have my membership status at what amounts to "almost excommunicated" and will not let me hold a position or let me be anywhere but at the very bottom. They know I am very different than they are. This really makes me angry and hurts my feelings because I have never said or done anything to put down anyone's religion.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: