AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Religion, Spirituality, & Philosophy  |  Occult | Magick | Spells | Rituals | Astrology | Divination (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Tarot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Tarot  (Read 53526 times)
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:05 PM »

Yeah, Masticina, I always stop once I've done 2 readings now that it's been conclusively shown to be a message from the ethers;  "Stop wasting our time!"  LOL  Thanks for the response!  I like that term, the Joke card!

Oh yes the spirits are like that Smiley
I love how serious some people are about spirits. Half of the time the spirits are having more fun then the people that handle those spirits.

Fear nothing but Fear itself
Oblivionburns
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2011, 04:03:37 PM »

I've often entertained the notion that the spirits may be attracted to certain people for reasons unknown.  I think we amuse them more than we are able to utilize any information we're able to eke out of them!  They seem overly capricious, at least it appeared so to me when I was in my Conjuring phase.  Invocations & such had to be worded very carefully or HELLO the Joke was on me!  I don't meddle in such things any longer, as I have too much to lose:  a wonderful husband, cozy home of our own, the chance for improvement in working life, etc.  When I was messing about for quick results I was bouncing from friend's house to friend's house, trying not to overstay my welcome at any one place, and always struggling, so asking for help from spirits who may have begrudgingly given it didn't seem like such an outlandish idea.  What's a little inconvenience when I got what I wanted?  I see things differently now, & work with Tarot to clarify courses of action.

Shadow hide you, moon watch over you, night cloak you, peace keep you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: