AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:18:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  What Kind/Type Of Vampire Are You? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What kind of Vampire are you?
Sang
Psi
Tantric
Elemental
Hybrid
Mixed
Other

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: What Kind/Type Of Vampire Are You?  (Read 52424 times)
Lillith Darkwraith
Level 2 Contributor

Gone

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »

Personally I'm a Porphyria patient that has been using IV blood products since age 2; prescribed by my Doctor. I had to learn my psychic abilities through witchcraft in the 70s. I've always hated the term hybrid as it makes me think of a pure-bred dog humping some-ones leg or a race horse. Mixed sounds to me also like someone is crazed or mixed-up so what do I call it ----------- Pure or Whole Vampyre. Even the term Sanguinarian puts a lump in my throat because [Latin sanguinrius, from sanguis, sanguin-, blood.] Adj: 1). sanguinary - accompanied by bloodshed; "this bitter and sanguinary war" 2.sanguinary- marked by eagerness to resort to violence and bloodshed;"bloody-minded tyrants"; "bloodthirsty yells"; "went after the collaborators with a sanguinary fury that drenched the land with blood" 3)having or covered with or accompanied by blood; "a bloody nose"; "yourscarf is all bloody"; "the effects will be violent and probably bloody";"a bloody fight" Synonymous with bloodthirsty, bloody-minded, bloody, blood stained, sanguinarian, sanguineous, slaughterous, butcherly, gory. I consider myself to be a civilised Vampyre that's why I use the term Hematophage. The meaning of Hematophagia: [from the Greek words, haima "blood" and phagein "to eat"] Hematophagia: /he·ma·to·pha·gia/ (-faŽjah) {hematophage} Adj:1. blood drinking. 2. subsisting on blood.hematoph-agous (hematophage) Synonymous with Bloodsucker, Vampire Bat, Leech or Crustacean. Well Psi is just plainly self explanatory and really doesn't need to be chopped up into many schizophrenic groups as has happened since the internet came online some 20 odd yrs ago.

Even the smallest star shines in the darkness.
BunnGA32
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 07:30:07 PM »

Mixed, guess that makes me a mutt lol
Ryuk
Level 2 Contributor

Life is joke...... at least to me. so laugh along!

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 03:23:48 AM »

Whoohooo I'm a sang hahaha

Come and share in the laughter.
Laurasia
Level 1 Contributor

To cease learning is to allow the soul to stagnate

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »

Hello everyone.

I am a psi vampire. Smiley

Sincerely,
Laurasia

kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2013, 11:01:32 AM »

Demon

~ kaytan

in islam, Satan is called "Shaytan"...
I replaced the first letter of my name ("K") with "sh" of Shaytan, so it became "Kaytan".
Maya
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2013, 11:02:39 AM »

I'm not 100% but I know I feed off storms. And I crave the taste blood. And a full moon drives me crazy!
Persephone1523
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2013, 03:49:39 PM »

Merry meet everyone,
I am a Psi. Vampyre.

^,..,^ Spiritual Mother ^,..,^
Alyssasidhe
Level 2 Contributor

Looking for Home

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2014, 05:50:44 PM »

Am I a psychic, sanguine, elemental, or sexual vampire?

Yes. LOL

I've been a psy/elemental vampire since grade school, and craved blood shortly afterwards. I didn't know what those things were until I was much older. As to being a sexual vampire... Well, I essentially think of that as just psychic feeding that comes naturally during intercourse, but it happens. After sex, I don't feel the need. If I don't have blood, this won't completely remove my thirst, but it will stop the craving on other levels.

I'm one of the crazy ones. I guess that makes me lucky.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: