AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:32:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  What Kind/Type Of Vampire Are You? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What kind of Vampire are you?
Sang
Psi
Tantric
Elemental
Hybrid
Mixed
Other

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: What Kind/Type Of Vampire Are You?  (Read 51231 times)
Ophelia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 12:01:41 AM »

You know...I believe I'm starting to understand why you chose 'pain' as your screen name... -.-"

Love.......All Psychological...All unreal.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »

Do tell as I am afraid I dont know what you meant.

Considering your fondness for tantric energy, and the arts.. I thought you might find some concepts in sync with the meta-form of the nymphs from greek mythology.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 08:48:59 PM »

Do tell as I am afraid I dont know what you meant.

Considering your fondness for tantric energy, and the arts.. I thought you might find some concepts in sync with the meta-form of the nymphs from greek mythology.

fae also came to mind when you said that.
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »

I thought he was called paindancer because he danced around bringing pain to all the unenlightened. Like a little bald evil fairy of pain. Sorry for some reason you as a fairy has been mentioned several times in multiple posts. I just keep laughing about it

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 12:50:13 AM »

LOL, I am FAR to into order for the fae to tolerate.. not that they dont find it really amusing to play jokes on me.. and tell me there are rules, only there iARENT.. and they CHEAT.. and and and....

they HURT MY FEELINGS!

*cires and runs away*

Paindancer
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »

It's ok folks he didn't run away, he danced away so that you can come back to bring more pain at a later time. The status quo is still maintained Smiley

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

A whisper in the wind, heard in the dead of night

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 07:04:02 AM »

*Raises hand* oooh, oooh.. I have an answer, teach.. I really do!  I am a smartass vampire.. does that count as a type!?  Do I get a cookie!?

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »

i voted other.
i'm not sure if i'm a vampire at all.
i am able to take/feed and percieve a need for energy (psi/psy/pranic) but i am also able to get energy from blood (psi=feed on energy[in blood]/sang=feed on blood).
but i'm not sure..
I believe 'elemental' and 'tantric' are just other ways of attaining the same energy. i percieve and though i can't always get energy from it, i am able to through those methods. also, being empathic, i percieve emotions and emotionally charged energy (which sometimes helps with 'feeding').
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 10:15:44 PM »

I r a equal opportunity feeder?

Paindancer
RKCoon
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2010, 10:31:50 PM »

I noted the term "real vampire" wasnt included.  But then that does fall back on the psi vs sang wars again i suppose.

In any event, its sang that does it for me. Energy wise, well, when one plays with Chaos, energy takes an entirely different meaning.  I used to think i was psi, true, but these days, yeano.

Automotive Necromancer
sphynxcatvp
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 02:39:07 AM »

Definitely sanguine for me.

~SphynxCatVP
Community Old Fart :-)
Webmaster, SphynxCat's Real Vampire's Support Page
Follow me on Twitter, too
Visit Shambala, my new forum!
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »

I can only speak from my own experience, but energy is more or less mutable.  The components can be mixed and matched, from elemental to more complex combination, even transferred between. 

Technically, I am a elemental feeder.  Just about anything can be broken down into elemental components.  As stated earlier.. its the vibration that I need.. that I cant get myself.  When I feed in a vampiric fashion, I am looking for specific vibrations of the human pattern.  This generally relieves pain for me as well as creates other benefits.

Can I feed sang?  Yes.  Its very powerful.  The process however, is like listening to a full symphony orchestra at full volume when really, I just wanted to hear the violin section.  For that reason, I choose not to... its un-necessary and sloppy for my needs.  I dont need a 7 course banquet when I simply wanted a glass of water.

Can I live with the pain?  Yes.  Do I function optimally if I dont feed?  No, I dont think so.

I would be curious as to how other people would classify me with that information.

Paindancer
Belfazaar
Level 3 Contributor

A stroll through the graveyards can be quite relax

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »

*shrugs* meh... I voted... They didn't have simply vampire so I closed my eyes and picked...

Vitae Dominae,

Belfazaar Ashantison
Founder and Elder, House of Mystic Echoes
Founder of NOVA (New Orleans Vampire Association)

"Wizard's Fourth Rule (from Temple of the Winds): "There is magic in forgiveness, the magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, but more so, in forgiveness you receive." (Terry Goodkind from the Sword of Truth Series)
MorganCole
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2010, 06:20:02 PM »

This is a very good advice.. The survey answers any questions one may have. As for me, I am mixed, psi, tantric, etc.

Sin, again... go take a look at the AVA survey.  Your question has already been answered with a much more significant sample than you will get here:

childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2010, 10:26:36 PM »

When I answered that question on the survey, I answered as psi. At the time I wasn't sexually active, and didn't know that sexual energy was easier for me to obtain.
Technically I should have answered as mixed. I am primarily tantric (which is what I answered in this poll) but I have experience taking psi energy, and have on occasion gotten energy through blood, whenever my husband has a cut. I won't harm him for the blood, though if I had the opportunity to take lessons in phlebotomy and if he wasn't deathly terrified of needles, I would probably shift more towards sang.

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: