An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Effects of Heavenly Bodies on Energy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Effects of Heavenly Bodies on Energy Reply with quote

No, I'm not talking about what thoughts of Angelina Jolie or Catherine Zeta-Jones do to your energy - that's best left in your own little heads (and please gawd don't send me links to fanfic or rpfic !).

No, what I want to see is thoughts and experiences on how the moon and the other planets may effect personal energy. Also of interest in this is if your energy patterns vary by season, and if you think this may have something to do with the proximity to the sun as we merrily spin about our elliptical way.

Also, If you think how you are affected relates in some way to which Sign you were born under, near, etc. that might prove interesting as well, but I'd rather keep this topic away from main stream (heh) Astrology.

---Mal
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born under the sign of libra on October 1974 there are places where you can find underwhich moon you were born and postion of the planets with libra it's the planet Venus (roman goddess).
that the full moon has effect on ppl is known even when the moon turned with this redish colour you feel compeld to watch to go outside the same with a full moon attitudes change.It's very obvious when there is a full moon and position of the planets play's a big part in it.
Even when there was solar eclipse back in August 1999 you know something's going to come or happen.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Full Moon Reply with quote

Perhaps it sounds a bit trite, but the last two full moons that I noticed have been at about 2:30 am after having really great sex. So, maybe I'm in the mood for long bouts of sex on the full moon nights.

The first time that I saw the moon and thought it was full my lover said that it was probably not exactly 100% full, but I thought it was, and upon looking it up it was indeed 100% full. This could be a coincidence, but oh well.
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam ,

I don't have any idea of this subject ,

nightchild how did you know all that , like Roman godess ... planet

Venus , when i read something like this in a website of strology or

somethilg else , i say it's just an bored website how give us

something don't have any importance , how can i know all this

stufs ?

Salam ,
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horoscoop is built upon your karakter the website might seems boring but then you find another website and you look up some books or talk to other ppl whom know little bit more then yourself.
Sometimes an open mind learns to see more then just what is written or seen.
It does seem strange yet Venus is a planet where no live is possible,there are websites which explain the reason for there meaning. I'll have to see first for the adress so mostly i will type in the word Venus and go from there.The roman god for war is called Mars and when you look at the surface of Mars it looks like planet where once life was.And alot of Mythology is based upon philosophy of how they believed and how the ppl were in those days.
The romans have Heracles but to the Greeks its named Hercules the same name but only one letter changed.Hercules the son of Zeus
And most of it i like about Greece is because its on of my favorite places to go to.Mostly the island of Crete.
Doesn't have Morroco have any Mythology aswell?
if it does then you should concentrate upon your ancestors so you will find out more of whom you really are.
Some see it as an occult practice and the church in the westeren parts of the world when rissing took it away from ppl to communicate with there original roots. Thats why some ppl leave the church behind and seek in other places to find answers.
Now all things occult is coming back again cause all is founded upon occult symbols but alot has been destroyd cause more then 200 years ago the church didn't want ppl to understand what is really going on by that keeping ppl below the ladder which means keeping them ignorant from what they really can become and whom they are to become.
There are some documentations on it found on the net about history and archeology from the ark to the grail and so on the vatican knows more then they will tell.
I'm not charging all of the x-tian faith but be very aware for the world is falling apart and it's up to the ppl to do something or they will no longer have a world to live in and neither there childeren.
Don't go playing with something till you have learend of what it really is and does.
Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's nightchild , i really undertand what you want to say ,

Quote:
Doesn't have Morroco have any Mythology aswell?

None , in the bibliotheque thers a few book's how's talking about

astrologye or vampires ... so i read juste in a websites , you can

give some website or a name of an Interesants book's to read ,

Thank's , Salam ,
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what i can find and i'll pass them thru.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like sh*t. And surprise, surprise no friggin moon.

The fuller the moon the more exuberant and full of life I feel. Seriously, during the full moon, I am literally bouncing off the walls. No moon, I feel like staying in bed and hibernating, because I feel so grouchy. Not fit for company, at all. Beware, beware!
Evil or Very Mad

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow night (Sunday, Aug 12th), Plan to check out the night sky where you live between 9:00 and 10:00 pm (local time) for the annual Perseid meteor shower. Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office estimates that stargazers will see one or two Perseids per minute at the shower's peak.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/11jul_greatperseids.htm

Might be interesting to report on effects.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shamfully i don't have a telescope.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulSplat wrote:
Tomorrow night (Sunday, Aug 12th), Plan to check out the night sky where you live between 9:00 and 10:00 pm (local time) for the annual Perseid meteor shower. Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office estimates that stargazers will see one or two Perseids per minute at the shower's peak.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/11jul_greatperseids.htm

Might be interesting to report on effects.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh yes, and if you've seen this email thats circulating about -- Mars orbiting so close to the earth that it will be as big as the moon in the month of August. .. .

It seems to be a hoax. . . . I thought I'd share and this seemed to be a good place.

Post on
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/07jul_marshoax.htm
follows:

There's a rumor about Mars going around the internet. Here are some snippets from a widely-circulated email message:

"The Red Planet is about to be spectacular."

"Earth is catching up with Mars [for] the closest approach between the two planets in recorded history."

"On August 27th … Mars will look as large as the full moon."

And finally, "NO ONE ALIVE TODAY WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN."

Only the first sentence is true. The Red Planet is about to be spectacular. The rest is a hoax

Here are the facts: Earth and Mars are converging for a close encounter this year on October 30th at 0319 Universal Time. Distance: 69 million kilometers. To the unaided eye, Mars will look like a bright red star, a pinprick of light, certainly not as wide as the full Moon.

Disappointed? Don't be. If Mars did come close enough to rival the Moon, its gravity would alter Earth's orbit and raise terrible tides.

Sixty-nine million km is good. At that distance, Mars shines brighter than anything else in the sky except the Sun, the Moon and Venus. The visual magnitude of Mars on Oct. 30, 2005, will be -2.3. Even inattentive sky watchers will notice it, rising at sundown and soaring overhead at midnight.

You might remember another encounter with Mars, about two years ago, on August 27, 2003. That was the closest in recorded history, by a whisker, and millions of people watched as the distance between Mars and Earth shrunk to 56 million km. This October's encounter, at 69 million km, is similar. To casual observers, Mars will seem about as bright and beautiful in 2005 as it was in 2003.

Although closest approach is still months away, Mars is already conspicuous in the early morning. Before the sun comes up, it's the brightest object in the eastern sky, really eye-catching. If you have a telescope, even a small one, point it at Mars. You can see the bright icy South Polar Cap and strange dark markings on the planet's surface.

Lord_Abdou

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAY !!

I can't waiting the 27th ... i don't have an telescope .
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a telescoop give you front row seats.
without if it ain't clouded you can see a red star that one is mars.
But you can't use a telescope unless the sky is clear.
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole week (8.12.07-8.16.07) has been very trying on my conscience. Which I usually find to coincide with low energy levels. Also have had the indisputible urge to withdraw and crawl into a hole. Go off the grid, if you will. Also, paranoia extremely high. Examples of this paranoia are reflected in my post here (http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=993) and also in the idea for a name change. The latter has been buzzin in my ear like a persistant mosquito since the begining of the week. But I think I'll reserve any hasty decisions until after the completion of the crazy week. Contrastingly though, towards the end of the week (Thur) I had the urge to pick up ancient creative endeavors. By ancient I mean, I picked up charcoal and started doing still lifes. The charcoal had been collecting dust since . . . .well . . .1999. (The Prince song comes to mind, or whatever he's calling himself these days). Bizarre. Very Bizarre.

POSSIBLE FACTORS:
Moon phase - only a sliver of the moon was visible
Astrological Sign: Aries
Season: Summer; surprisingly hell hot temp wise
Meteor Shower: same week as Perseid meteor shower described above
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: