Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

SAT. June 30th dream: Large black scorpions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: SAT. June 30th dream: Large black scorpions Reply with quote

I was part of a reality TV show. There were all of your stereo typical contestants. The bimbo blonde, the sassy brunette, the dude with the wash board abs that shaves his chest. . . there were over 14 contestants. Our task was to remodel a house. Basically from the bomb ravaged shell. . .up. We were called upon to exercise our specialties. Don't remember what mine was. We did a good job in the remodeling. Awesome actually. But we didn't prepare against what came soon after. . .HUGE BLACK SCORPIONS! Gigantic black scorpions actually. Double the hieght of a semi truck. I remember them ripping apart the other contestants.

DO SCORPIONS = CHANGE?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpions don't change.
I don't know much about dreams with scorpion in it but dreams work like warnings.Ever head of dream recall?
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought moths were change. Like in Silence of the Lambs. Smile
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
I thought moths were change. Like in Silence of the Lambs. Smile

Your probably right. I looked up the symbolism behind SCORPIONS and this is what it said. Keep in mind it wasn't a book specific to dream interpretation. Just international symbolism:

"Scorpion: Death; destructive force; disaster; darkness.

CHRISTIAN symbolism: Evil; torment; treachery; Judas Iscariot.
EGYPTIAN symbolism: Attribute of Set in his typhonic aspect; also of Selk, or Selket, as protector of the dead. Seven scorpions accompanied Isis on her search for Osiris.
HEBREW symbolism: Venom; death.
MITHRAIC symbolism: the dadophoroi, with upwards and downwards held torches, are the Bull and the Scorpion as life and death, rising and setting sun, etc.
SUMERO-SEMITIC symbolism: Scorpion or Scorpion men were guardians of the Gateway of the Sun, the mountains of the East, and the Twin Gates."
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this in an online dream dictionary. It seems to support all the interpretations described above, including "change".

"Scorpion

To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion may also represent a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.

To see scorpions floating in water, suggests that you need to let go of some pain and learn to accept the situation. You may be going through the three-step process of denial, acceptance, and finally moving on."

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: