Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Remembered words from fragmented memories...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kotori_Distari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Remembered words from fragmented memories... Reply with quote

These words I recall using sometime a long while back...all I'm left with are vague impressions. I'm curious if anyone has heard or perhaps read words like this somewhere before...any thoughts or comments are appreciated. It's a long on-going puzzle of sorts that I've been thinking on for years now.

Suthsuras - Seems to fit with the word below to shield.
Revus - Seems to fit with the word above to protect.
Novolos - Seemed to dispel something.

Rez Rel - This one doesn't seem complete. Not sure what it means though.

(The series of words below I'm not sure what they mean as I just vaguely remember almost chanting it from my recall and it was nearly impossible to write down.)
Ver Der Ral
Ral Ver Der
Ral Der Ver
Der Ver Ra
Der Ral Ver
Ver Ral Der

This phrasing I'm uncertain on much, but it's said in a very melodic manner.
sol'seiri ethi coon
sothara seth'so

It's been years since I've poked at these. Something going on recently has made me a bit more reflective on a lot of past things and thus gradually brought this back to mind. I didn't want to dig up my recall of the various visions cause it might color things somewhat, but added some notation from what I've pieced out so far.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pass this on to my friend peater steele he is more in to thins kind of stuff than i am he might know what it means
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there no sites on the subject?
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Are there no sites on the subject?

i don't know nightchild but it is worth looking in to but i know that peater is well educated in this kind of thing
if you listen to the new cd dead again track 4 september sun peater looked up one of my past lives (dracus) and incorperated some of what he learned in to the song
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: