Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

hateing who i am... and question?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorran

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: hateing who i am... and question? Reply with quote

i have been on here in forever.
one reason:
i have been denieing who i am.
i havnt really liked the fact that im a psi vamp. it just seems to get in the way of my normal everyday life.
so i have been hiding it and pushing away the feels i get when i havnt fed in a while. i know its unhealthy not to feed but it just seemed like too much.
i have been under so much stress with school and trying to graduate on time that being who i am just seemed like a problem.

another reason:
being who i am just seemed to get me into trouble with my friends who dont know about me and never well cuz they wouldnt understand.
prom night was a couple weekends ago, and me and my bf kept getting alittle too close for my friends comfort. i cant helpmyself when im around him. i just have this need to touch him. feel his skin, taste his skin. i have mustly always fed out sex energy. so touching him makes me feel so good. makes me feel complete.

?: i know that wereanimals (i dont know if this is a right term really) have nimir-ra's and nimir-raj's, do vamps have anything like that? like someone like one person they are just drawen to no matter what. like that one person when your together ur souls/bodies feel like one. where your engery and their engery just play with eachothers and intertwine with eachother. do vamps have anything like that? and if so whats it called? Confused

im finally starting to come around again. understand that i need to be who i am and i need to be happy about it.
its still hard for me but im learning, slowly, to deal.

i finally decided to deal with it all around saturday when we had the big rain storm. the energy from the rain kept drawing me into it. i wanted to run out into the rain and soak it all up.

so yes im finally kinda feel like im growing into myself. slowly but surely.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vamps tend to shy away from those who want to be the vamp queen or king so I don't think a nimir-raj or ra would work for us. Also, I think that's a Laurell K Hamilton term she uses in her books. No idea if it's a word outside her books or not.

But no, we don't do things like that.

However, the description of the terms in the LKH books is a familiar thing to alot of vamps/energy workers. It's called many things. Depends on who you are talking too. The intermingling of energy is sometimes just called "pinging" and most of us do it. The energy recognizes other energies similar and sometimes you get some type of instant connection based on that. Alot of time a beacon will come into play and make it easier to find someone who has an energy pattern similar enough.

I've been at dinners before with vamps I don't know very well and felt that "pinging" constantly. It also happens when you first meet someone randomly and you just "know." But I've never had it happen as intense or as vivid as Laurell mentions in her books. I think basically she just builds on a few certain facts and goes with it to make the story better.
Sorran

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok does "pinging" just happen between other vamps or can it happen with anyone?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can happen with anyone. It's actually just feeling out someone else's energy... You can call it whatever you want tho.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorran wrote:
ok does "pinging" just happen between other vamps or can it happen with anyone?

"Pinging" can happen between anyone who is energy sensitive / an energy user.

Vamps tend to try to pull at each other, which feels a little bit different as each is more trying to "pull" rather than "push" (which is normally what an "energy ping" is) and feels a bit different.

---Mal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: