An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Clean Energy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Clean Energy Reply with quote

How do you keep your energy clean? I think I picked up some sick or dirty energy in a crowd over spring break and was anxious, depressed, weak and out of it for maybe 4 days. Really felt bad for a while. I know I need to be better at shielding and filtering. Grounding helps?
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a meditation called chakra it deal's with a grounding do to it daily at first 90min. then it's 30 minutes twice a day the morning and evening when you come from work or school.
And there is the kundalini or tantric meditation it doens't take much of your time and your energy's will always get cleaned.
Glenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Where can I learn these forms of meditation?
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Thanks. Where can I learn these forms of meditation?

Glenn,

I've had to reformat the way I do things. I will talk to you at the HRV about this.

Maybe Jerri has some thoughts to impart, as well. Talk to you soon.

There are some things that helped me, and I'll dig up the research that I did and provide it for you.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ppl around whom give lessons on the subject.
but i don't have there adress.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest--my energy has been really bad lately.

I know what is causing it, but have not had time to devote to cleansing myself--or centering myself. Right now, I am seething with irritability--which stems from the ill effects of recent stressors.

I am just gonna ride this out--it will all be over by next week. And I can really try to focus myself, and begin bringing myself back to where I should be.

Right now, I am trying not to transfer my bullshit to someone else. That unto itself takes a bit of effort.

But necessary because many of us are quite empathic, and susceptible to such energies.

But this is a classic example of a need to cleanse.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today i felt kinda a fatigue couldn't keep my eye's open a small migrain attack it think that's a way of my body telling me battery's are running low on energy. So i think with chakra's is now one way of cleaning out those energy blocks which keep one from restoring new energy it only last but short. And this heat is making me even more weaker and it sting's my eye's.
Glenn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energy blocks which keep one from restoring new energy - I have recently had a friend of mine complain about the same thing. What causes these blocks? I have heard of the chakra parts of the body and the chakra tones. I saw some place that sells glass jars tuned to ring at the chakra tones. Heard one once. But I do not know much about various forms of meditation.
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one of those aswell they got those necklaces with 7 colours which can be used during chakra meditation.
There are crystals they use whom tune in on every chakra and i have here 3 cd's which can be used for this kind of meditation.Activating your chakra's through the light ray's & 7 chakra both from Aeoliah.
chakra meditation in seven part's by cosmic energy there alot of cd's on it and you can find alot of books on Reiki massage of just music from Reiki to relax to and letting your body heal thru the sound whilst laying down or sitting down with your eye's closed and focusing upon the energy which you can feel running thru you like a feather cleaning away negative energy which created these blockings.
And Chakra's are good help with grounding techniques to help you with the chielding and there is tantra & kundalini but these are diffirent forms.
Glenn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I did not know that. I am beginning to see that a vampyre not only must feed to get energy, but must then be able to maintain it, clean it, and control it. There is much more to it than just feeding.
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better to know how to work with energy and learning how to control for a hunger can turn out bad when no control.
And it's a good way to not let darkness take control over you but you having control over the darkness within yourself.
It keeps you busy and focused on what is seen a spiritual level & metafysical level.
Glenn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My perspective has changed a lot since awakening. At first I was mostly concerned with just feeding. Now I am beginning to see that there is a lot more too it than that. The energy just goes in then out again without the ability to control it, maintain it, cleanse it. With only the hungar to feed, you can be consumed and plunged into a nightmere, a darkness with no place to go.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why feeding is importand to keep away the darkness but yet darkness can be very tempting especially when not in complete control over your hunger. So that's why working with energy can promote stability there are many ways of receiving energy and how to learn to channel it thru your body. It can inhance spychic ability's when practicing with it. some call it a third eye or E.S.P.
Glenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have been through all this before in your personal experience and I am still working on learning about it.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naaah, some of the thing's alike chakra i've known about for a long time. Well everybody knows yoga or how to meditate?
it's very difficult to prepair for something which can happen without warning. Here in this country ppl don't realise anything you can see them running around like slaves to the illusion.
Wanting to control & needing to have control knowing in the back of there head they have no control but are merely a slave.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: