An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

About being a Vampyre
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damevampir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

hey, i just recently joined AVA, and i was wondering how to tell if you're going through an awakening....
i dont know any vampyres in my surrounding area to tell me, so i was wondering if anyone could help me?
xoxox Rach
<3
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome damevampire to the AVA.
does your awakening bring confusion?
the advice which i can give is try to meditate on it and focus your energy thru breathing it can be very relaxing and it can shut out any negative thoughts which might come with it.
for an awakening at first can be very scary to find out whom you are.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask what you will. . .

I had a very difficult awakening, and am still in the process of awakening seven years later.

This time can be very confusing, and tumultuous--I hope that you will feel comfortable enough to share your experience.

I fully feel that we all can benefit from each other. Your experiences many help someone else find solace in an otherwise dark time.

I often troll around--soaking up what I can, and I often think--"oh yeah, I can relate to that," or "that's what I'm going through right this moment."

We all make small contributions to the collective whole without realizing it.

If I can do anything for you--then I hope that you will feel free to ask.

I'm glad you've joined. Lot's of luck to you. I hope to be able to correspond with you again.

For immediate gratification--here's a website that really helped me, it is filled with lots of great articles, and information.

I don't like to rely on too many web resources, so if you want I can recommend some books that really helped me to "understand" what was happening, and what I could do to make things easier for me.

Anyway, I understand what it's like not having a decent support base for this sort of thing.

Link: http://www.sanguinarius.org/articles.shtml
Glenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was disoriented and could not concentrate for a while. I had a huge desire to seek out others like me. I had a thirst for life or psi energy. I could feel the change in me. That was six months ago. Now I am settling down and do not feel disoriented so much. Most of what I know about it I have learned from others since then. I think everyone's experience is different.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my believe some still are awakening even after the first time and it's diffirent for everybody of how they find it out and learn to deal with it.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy iv'e been looking at the webpage adress you left behind there are alot of articals found on vampires.
But iv'e been looking further on the net there some good site's but now i have to find them again if to find it i'll post them. Wink
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Sandy iv'e been looking at the webpage adress you left behind there are alot of articals found on vampires.
But iv'e been looking further on the net there some good site's but now i have to find them again if to find it i'll post them. Wink

Character Yes, that would be lovely. Whatever resources you throw out--I will be happy to peruse.

Have a super-terrif day.

Grrr. . . I feel like ass today--any way enough complaining. LOL.

TTYL,
SYA
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

Damevampir wrote:
hey, i just recently joined AVA, and i was wondering how to tell if you're going through an awakening....
i dont know any vampyres in my surrounding area to tell me, so i was wondering if anyone could help me?
xoxox Rach
<3

the awakening is different for all of us for my self it was very difficult
the hunger hit me first instead of the useual memories with everyone else it was a good thing i was dateing a vamp at the time she knew just what i needed and what to do

we are here to help in any way we can
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
Damevampir wrote:
xoxox Rach
<3

the hunger hit me first instead of the useual memories with everyone else it was a good thing i was dateing a vamp at the time she knew just what i needed and what to do

Um, explain about these "memories", please.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: About being a Vampyre Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
prince dax wrote:
Damevampir wrote:
xoxox Rach
<3

Um, explain about these "memories", please.

past lives remembering that in past lives you were a vampire

for instence one of my past lives was concitered a loard or as some of the younger newly awakened vamps with in our community have called it "royality" I made a posting on this in my forum here is the link

http://darkprince.forumsland.com/darkprince-about62.html

here is a nother link to the same subject

http://darkprince.forumsland.com/darkprince-about66.html
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no--I understand about past lives, your initial statement was ambiguous, so I felt that I needed clarification.

Therefore, I asked. It is always prudent to do so, I hate assuming--especially when there is not a need to do so.

Your use of the phrase "instead of the usual memories" was unclear.

Hence, my question.

Thanks for the clarification and the links.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
No, no--I understand about past lives, your initial statement was ambiguous, so I felt that I needed clarification.

Therefore, I asked. It is always prudent to do so, I hate assuming--especially when there is not a need to do so.

Your use of the phrase "instead of the usual memories" was unclear.

Hence, my question.

Thanks for the clarification and the links.

ok sandy so let me answer the question this way

it has been my experience from seeing the newly awakened vamps here at Dark Avalon (our community) they seam to remember who they were in there past lives before the hunger ever hits them to this date i haven't met or heard of another vamp experienceing the hunger before remembering they were a vamp in a past life

does that help clear it up some?
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. I need no further clarification, LOL. But thanks anyway.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
LOL. I need no further clarification, LOL. But thanks anyway.

your welcome i just don't like for my friends being confused by something i said
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay, Dax. This very idea is why I chose to ask in the first place.

We should try to bring this back on topic now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: