Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Black Oaks Savannah - Parisian Cabaret - May 18, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Global Community News & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Black Oaks Savannah - Parisian Cabaret - May 18, 2007 Reply with quote

For more information see: www.blackoakssavannah.com

From Libitina:

Black Oaks Savannah (if ya'll do not know what that is, please ask, or here is the website: www.blackoakssavannah.com) is having their next gathering on Friday, May 18 at Savannah Down Under, and the theme is Parisian Cabaret (think Moulin Rouge!), so come and party with us! Ok..back to the point of this e-mail....the day after Black Oaks...Saturday the 19th...we are having a Vampyres v. Witches Softball Game!! This is a joint fundraiser to raise money for Black Oaks Savannah and Pagan Pride Day. We will be selling hamburgers, hot dogs and stuff and we will be auctioning off Madame Bonaventure to see which team she will be playing for, and we will also be having big buckets to throw your change in and see who can raise the most money...the Vampyres or the Witches!! It's competition time people and we have to show those Witches who's really in charge! lol. This of course, is all just in fun and should be a very lighthearted, laughable time!

So....here is what I am looking for:
Players for our team
People to volunteer to help with the food, cooking, etc.
People to come out, laugh at us and support Black Oaks & Pagan Pride Day!

I also would like to get everyone's opinion on a name for our team, and a design for our t-shirt and ballcaps! I was thinking that if someone could come up with a drawing (nothing to elaborate!) or a design, we can have Cafepress make our shirts and hats, and when people order them (you can order them if you are playing or just want to sit in the stands and support us!), they can order them off the Black Oaks website, and it will be just one more way of helping support Black Oaks! So get team name ideas, and any designs you want to submit in...and we will vote on them!!

Also, just to let you know, the voting, volunteering and design submissions are not limited to meetup members only! This will go out on the Dark Heard website as well....anyone in the community can participate! If you (or someone you know) would like to receive voting information by personal e-mail and not just on meetup.com, please send me their e-mail address (to: vampiresrapture@yahoo.com)!! I will keep a separate listing, and send out all information and updates when I get them!

I hope everyone is doing well, and hopefully we will get a lot of support for this event! Everyone get ready for the gothiest looking softball game ya'll have ever seen!!

Last edited by Merticus on Tue May 22, 2007 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merticus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Venue For Black Oaks:

Venue is Rocksbury Lounge on River Street (located on the Riverfront on the MLK cross street end). Venue address is 305 W River St, Savannah 31401. Venue is located between Club 309 West and Thomas Leather. You can temporarily park in front of the door to load in equipment off of Riverstreet. There are 2 parking garages within a 5 minute walking distance to park for the evening or offstreet parking first-come-first-serve.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merticus

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will post photos of the event soon in the album section and on the main site!

Next Black Oaks will be August 10th.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Global Community News & Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: