Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Diversity

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Diversity Reply with quote

wow... someone with a decent level of intelegence. ... I'm impressed... I completely agree, there was a time when I wouldn't listen to others' beliefs and resoning behind a subject. Thankfully I'm over that now.
Darkest Blessings,
~ Waya Delvnegv Dikata Sa

"(DARK PRINCE) charles singleton jr" <data_dax1977@ yahoo.com> wrote:
2. DIVERSITY
Our paths are many, even though the journey we are on is essentially the same. No single one of us has all the answers to who and what we are. Respect everyone's personal views and practices. We cannot let petty differences of ideology prevent us from maintaining a unified community; there are enough who would attack us from the outside. Our diversity is our strength. Let our differences in viewpoint enrich us but never divide us upon ourselves.

Sometimes we hear and see things that at first seam to be too far out to be true. Before we asume something to be a lie or missleading take a moment to ask your self "what if?" just because you have never heard of something does not mean it is not true untill we as a community stop thinking and asumeing that what we believe and have been told is the only way
WE WILL NEVER TRUELY BE UNITED

Dark Prince
Primus
Dark Avalon

I posted this on one of the Yahoo groups that I'm a member of
the reason behind the posting on the group was because someone there was saying things about me things that no one should ever say about anyone honesty at first I was pissed
I've gotted several replys on this comment that I made on the group

now I would like to know everyone oppinion here as well
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Diversity Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
wow... someone with a decent level of intelegence. ... I'm impressed... I completely agree, there was a time when I wouldn't listen to others' beliefs and resoning behind a subject. Thankfully I'm over that now.
Darkest Blessings,

2. DIVERSITY
Our paths are many, even though the journey we are on is essentially the same. No single one of us has all the answers to who and what we are. Respect everyone's personal views and practices. We cannot let petty differences of ideology prevent us from maintaining a unified community; there are enough who would attack us from the outside. Our diversity is our strength. Let our differences in viewpoint enrich us but never divide us upon ourselves.

Sometimes we hear and see things that at first seam to be too far out to be true. Before we asume something to be a lie or missleading take a moment to ask your self "what if?" just because you have never heard of something does not mean it is not true untill we as a community stop thinking and asumeing that what we believe and have been told is the only way

Dark Prince
Primus
Dark Avalon

the reason behind the posting on the group was because someone there was saying things about me things that no one should ever say about anyone honesty at first I was pissed

???

You have to give credit where credit is due, if you don't then this is a major grievance.

If you quote something word for word then you must cite your source. Even if you paraphrase--you must cite your source.

It is disrespectful to the author. Espeically since this material is copy written.

This is a quote from the House of Nephalum. http://www.houseofnephilim.com/codeconduct.html

If I did this in the academic community. . .they would rip me a new one. My career and integrity would be ruined.

This may seem unimportant to some, but its a big deal in my world.

In the future, please be more careful.

Anyway, why are you posting this here? This should only be relevant to your website, and not relevant to the AVA or "General Vampirism"

A personal attack is a personal attack. Handle it personally.

I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Take care,
Sandy

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the community itself always strives to unite all the houses and work as one. So then still there are those whom might be offended by these words. But in some point Sandy is right somethings are more sounding upon a personal note and not all of the community will agree that they will not really unite i can agree with them all it takes alot of effort to do so but at some point to what i believe there is a unity within the group and to keep it is a good beginning for the future i don't really know how they see themselves years from now but if all goes wrong now then all will start to fall apart and then there will be negative influences coming out of it everybody may have a diffirent path they walk of believing but it's not up to others to distort infromation about something which needs to be put to the study so it can be fully understood. the community doesn't seek any enemys from diffirent believes, but there are those whom would seek to destroy all which some try to built where those whom are or like minded can come together.But Sandy knows there are those whom would attack without reason just cause they can't except there believes i know ppl as like that they assume much but know nothing and still they try to change by not telling there real agenda.bu i would have to go on some parts with Sandy about beeing carefull how you put words down on the forum.
How's Sandy doing today? Wink
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing well today, and how are you, Nightchild?

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hungry as a dog Laughing
It's been 3 months so now i'm looking into chakra meditation to have cleansing of the energy's which are blocked.
And Friday there is a partyyyyyyy but unfortunatelly i either go home as i came...........alone Sad or having to much to drink. now i'm just sitting here downloading music iv'e picked up some goa again the trance goa.
Anyway Sandy how was spring break for you?
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
hungry as a dog Laughing
It's been 3 months so now i'm looking into chakra meditation to have cleansing of the energy's which are blocked.
And Friday there is a partyyyyyyy but unfortunatelly i either go home as i came...........alone Sad or having to much to drink. now i'm just sitting here downloading music iv'e picked up some goa again the trance goa.
Anyway Sandy how was spring break for you?

LOL. Did you go home alone? Glad I have never had to worry about that. I don't even remember what it's like to date.

I was wondering--how is that chakra meditation going?

I am feeling clearer, brighter. I was curious--maybe if it is going good for you I can try it, as well.

prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Diversity Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
prince dax wrote:
Darkest Blessings,

2. DIVERSITY

Dark Prince
Primus
Dark Avalon

???

You have to give credit where credit is due, if you don't then this is a major grievance.

If you quote something word for word then you must cite your source. Even if you paraphrase--you must cite your source.

It is disrespectful to the author. Espeically since this material is copy written.

This is a quote from the House of Nephalum. http://www.houseofnephilim.com/codeconduct.html

If I did this in the academic community. . .they would rip me a new one. My career and integrity would be ruined.

This may seem unimportant to some, but its a big deal in my world.

In the future, please be more careful.

Anyway, why are you posting this here? This should only be relevant to your website, and not relevant to the AVA or "General Vampirism"

A personal attack is a personal attack. Handle it personally.

I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Take care,
Sandy

the person that said thoes things about me well i haven't heard any thing from her as of yet and i don't think i ever will honestly i don' t realy care

things are working out sandy better than i thought they would
alot has happened over the past few days to be honest i'm in a bit of a head spin over it all but its a good head spin the person that joined my group crimson well we are talking and working things out
i now understand why she did what she did but the how could you part i'm still working through i'm sure that in the end all will be ok
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
the community itself always strives to unite all the houses and work as one. So then still there are those whom might be offended by these words. But in some point Sandy is right somethings are more sounding upon a personal note and not all of the community will agree that they will not really unite i can agree with them all it takes alot of effort to do so but at some point to what i believe there is a unity within the group and to keep it is a good beginning for the future i don't really know how they see themselves years from now but if all goes wrong now then all will start to fall apart and then there will be negative influences coming out of it everybody may have a diffirent path they walk of believing but it's not up to others to distort infromation about something which needs to be put to the study so it can be fully understood. the community doesn't seek any enemys from diffirent believes, but there are those whom would seek to destroy all which some try to built where those whom are or like minded can come together.But Sandy knows there are those whom would attack without reason just cause they can't except there believes i know ppl as like that they assume much but know nothing and still they try to change by not telling there real agenda.bu i would have to go on some parts with Sandy about beeing carefull how you put words down on the forum.
How's Sandy doing today? Wink

thanx for you input nightchild
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,unfortanelly i had to go home alone like always just waiting for the next party to go to.And now it's friday night and i have no clue when the last train is to Antwerp so if i miss out on the last train i'm stuck in my city Ghent where is live with no clue what so ever you cna only go like dude what are you thinkin' of party party party!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: