An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Sleep...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sleep... Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
Does anyone else find themselves slipping into hibernation mode? I'm already feeling like I need more sleep, getting more tired that I have been. No it isn't unusual since this happens every year. Just curious if anyone else is already feeling it?

unfortunately, yes.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Ragsolith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually go into "hibernation" mode towards the end of spring until about mid-fall. I'm not a big fan of the sun primarily because of my family's history with skin cancer, so I think it's best to just avoid it as much as possible when it comes to long exposure... which is what people primarily do during the summer. Me+Summer=sleeptime! Very Happy
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragsolith wrote:
I usually go into "hibernation" mode towards the end of spring until about mid-fall. I'm not a big fan of the sun primarily because of my family's history with skin cancer, so I think it's best to just avoid it as much as possible when it comes to long exposure... which is what people primarily do during the summer. Me+Summer=sleeptime! Very Happy

Lol, the same is here for me, too.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the summers take more energy then the winter.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

yea i agree almost triple as much as the winter
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

yea i agree almost triple as much as the winter
astraea

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Summers are for staying indoors Reply with quote

I have never been a summer person. The folks who bake themselves in the hot sun on some sandy beach and I are not kin to one another. Summer makes me want to stay indoors, pull the blinds closed, crank up the ac, drink some fruity cocktail or a spicy bloody mary and just sleep. I spend most of the summer miserable with no energy. The exception is the summer thunderstorms that happen mostly in late august and early september when storm season really begins. They energize me...there is nothing like a good thunderstorm! Spring is not so bad for me...it has its moments. Fall is by far my season. There is something in the air ...the smell of fallen leaves..of brisk wind..it gets into my blood and excites me. Hmmm...I wish it could be fall all the time.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like spring it's alot cooler but when the suh shines to much i moslty wind up staying inside aswell.
In the summer i constantly have to put on the ventilator but after a while i get stuck with to much heat inside my room instead of cool breeze it gave in the beginning.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Summers are for staying indoors Reply with quote

astraea wrote:
I have never been a summer person. The folks who bake themselves in the hot sun on some sandy beach and I are not kin to one another. Summer makes me want to stay indoors, pull the blinds closed, crank up the ac, drink some fruity cocktail or a spicy bloody mary and just sleep. I spend most of the summer miserable with no energy. The exception is the summer thunderstorms that happen mostly in late august and early september when storm season really begins. They energize me...there is nothing like a good thunderstorm! Spring is not so bad for me...it has its moments. Fall is by far my season. There is something in the air ...the smell of fallen leaves..of brisk wind..it gets into my blood and excites me. Hmmm...I wish it could be fall all the time.

WOW you have just described me to the T

thunderstorms always get me going like a battery charger chargeing me up sometime i'll go for walks in the middle of a thunderstorm it's like a drug to me i can't get enough
there is nothing like feeding like an elemental it is such a rush
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not been feeling well lately, so sleep is not for me.
I have never felt so ill like this before-I don't even know what it is?! Or how I got it?! But I do know that when I fall asleep, I wake up worse than I felt before I went to sleep. Sad
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
I have not been feeling well lately, so sleep is not for me.
I have never felt so ill like this before-I don't even know what it is?! Or how I got it?! But I do know that when I fall asleep, I wake up worse than I felt before I went to sleep. Sad

SOUNDS DREADFULL hope you get better
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is troubeling you mind which keeps you from sleeping?
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know. It's like as though I'm fully awake at night than during the day. I have also nightmares that become to uncomforting and overwhelming, that when I wake up finally, I am intense and stressed out. I woke up this morning ill from two seperate nightmares.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you remember your nightmares afterwards or not?
If you do try and right it down on a piece of paper the thing's which really spooked you.
Iv'e been having strange dreams aswell lately one night i just woke up with a headache i took an asprine for the headach and went back to bed with the feeling of something which is not in place the kind of feeling which keeps you awake at night.
Like something else is at work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: