An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Sleep...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Sleep... Reply with quote

Does anyone else find themselves slipping into hibernation mode? I'm already feeling like I need more sleep, getting more tired that I have been. No it isn't unusual since this happens every year. Just curious if anyone else is already feeling it?
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lately i have been feeling not quite weak very tired most of the times i fall asleep either afront of my computer or just sitting in my seat.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slept more in the last week than I have in months. It's been nice, but I feel so lazy.
cathmael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I am coming out of hibernation mode - spring is here, being up in the day is a lot different than I remember

I'm still working out exactly when I need to sleep though, haven't quite got that figured out. I kinda fall asleep at random poinzzzzzzzzzz
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Sleep... Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
Does anyone else find themselves slipping into hibernation mode? I'm already feeling like I need more sleep, getting more tired that I have been. No it isn't unusual since this happens every year. Just curious if anyone else is already feeling it?

Yes.
I feel like I have to sleep twelve hours or more to feel fully rested, but then, I'll still feel cranky and tired.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly i have a tendency of turning back into bed and sleep thru the day. Sometimes i have to take these pills made of naturel ingredients to keep going or i just fall back to sleep. But now the sun is shinning and i don't feel like going out and there is a carnival in town and it's Sunday.
Amber did you have any strange dreams lately?
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I have been having strange dreams lately, like each and every night.

Maybe we should move this "dream" conversation into the "Dreams and Visions" section?
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be good to talk about your dreams for sometimes mine can be very much like a puzzle.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sleep... Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:

i always feel it this time of the year
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The changing of the hour's going from winter to summer on some it has effect and on some it doesn't.
At some times i feel really awake and on another i mostly tend to fall asleep but that means energy is low and i'm running on the little extra energy on can find but not enough to keep going.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
The changing of the hour's going from winter to summer on some it has effect and on some it doesn't.
At some times i feel really awake and on another i mostly tend to fall asleep but that means energy is low and i'm running on the little extra energy on can find but not enough to keep going.

for elementals the hoter summer sun tends to drain us of our energy or atleast this has been my experience i've only actualy met one other natural elemental
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot summers can make you easlie tired.
the worst is migraines or feeling the heat burn on the skin and there is nothing which can cool one down by just staying out of the sun or some very good sunblock but then i still have to go sit in the shades escpecially one of my favorite places to visit is the island of Crete.very Beautifull place.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Hot summers can make you easlie tired.
the worst is migraines or feeling the heat burn on the skin and there is nothing which can cool one down by just staying out of the sun or some very good sunblock but then i still have to go sit in the shades escpecially one of my favorite places to visit is the island of Crete.very Beautifull place.

the summer sun is a bitch never been to crete i went to a lot of places when i was in the AF though
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very beautifull Island Crete especially the place in Crete called Hersonissos.By the harbour there is bar after bar across of it small restaurants.one after the other and there some ancient greek temples to be seen the most known is Knossos palace and some other great temples,the one thing which can be a bitch is the climb unto according to the myth the cave where zeus was born.
it can be really hot the wya up but when coming to the cave it's rewarding this cold breeze the way down into the cave.
Then you have an easy path back after you visit the down the hill where you can enjoy a drink and you're going to need it after a climb like that but was kinda used of it even more happier when after reaching the cave that drink mostly i would drink what is called frappe it's cold coffee.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
It's a very beautifull Island Crete especially the place in Crete called Hersonissos.By the harbour there is bar after bar across of it small restaurants.one after the other and there some ancient greek temples to be seen the most known is Knossos palace and some other great temples,the one thing which can be a bitch is the climb unto according to the myth the cave where zeus was born.
it can be really hot the wya up but when coming to the cave it's rewarding this cold breeze the way down into the cave.
Then you have an easy path back after you visit the down the hill where you can enjoy a drink and you're going to need it after a climb like that but was kinda used of it even more happier when after reaching the cave that drink mostly i would drink what is called frappe it's cold coffee.

hopefully one day i can check this place out
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: