An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Prayer for Great Sex
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Magick & Occult 101
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
what do you do after almost 3 months of nothing?

All which then comes in handy is a spell to get sex.
after such a moment it will be the best sex you've in a long time.
many times said and proven.

just 3 months that's nothing try 10 years
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me started on that issue.
i don't want to be reminded of that moment 3 months is nothing compared to it but i don't want a repeating process.
Ppl start to think you're a priest or your impotend do you know how difficult it is to get a girl when they assume that?
and my energy is running on a low level and sex give me energy and i relaxes me at the same time.

So don't remind me of it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Don't get me started on that issue.
i don't want to be reminded of that moment 3 months is nothing compared to it but i don't want a repeating process.
Ppl start to think you're a priest or your impotend do you know how difficult it is to get a girl when they assume that?
and my energy is running on a low level and sex give me energy and i relaxes me at the same time.

So don't remind me of it.

i'm sure you'll find someone patience is a virtue
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true,patience is a virtue but it holds a price it can create negative thoughts which will lead that darkness will take control over every thought & action. So it's like a dubble struggle at one part i can't tell anything so ppl invent story's & and the other part to constantly having to adept and to keep in honour the black veil.
But then it's not easy to live in a country where half the time you don't know what ppl are saying when you're back is turned and Sandy once made i good suggestion but this is something yet not possible to do.
and i would just once again come to the states and meet all the others face to face.
For this country i'm starting to hate this land of it's ingorance and it's arogance.It's getting very difficult to control what awaits inside what want's to be unleashed it's like a dragon which askes for the chains to be unleashed unto those whom stand in my path.
Try to imagen how it is to constantly to a bunch of ignorand snobs and truly a 100% idiotic race whom dare to think they are god's but all are an bunch of little childeren whom been getting to much of the same whilst i still don't know nor understand that what ppl call love broken hearts don't heal.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
true,patience is a virtue but it holds a price it can create negative thoughts which will lead that darkness will take control over every thought & action. So it's like a dubble struggle at one part i can't tell anything so ppl invent story's & and the other part to constantly having to adept and to keep in honour the black veil.
But then it's not easy to live in a country where half the time you don't know what ppl are saying when you're back is turned and Sandy once made i good suggestion but this is something yet not possible to do.
and i would just once again come to the states and meet all the others face to face.
For this country i'm starting to hate this land of it's ingorance and it's arogance.It's getting very difficult to control what awaits inside what want's to be unleashed it's like a dragon which askes for the chains to be unleashed unto those whom stand in my path.
Try to imagen how it is to constantly to a bunch of ignorand snobs and truly a 100% idiotic race whom dare to think they are god's but all are an bunch of little childeren whom been getting to much of the same whilst i still don't know nor understand that what ppl call love broken hearts don't heal.

i know just what you mean nightchild i've been there as long as you know and remember who and what you are there words are nothing remember every man and woman is a star
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talking about stars sometimes i can see if i had a compas i could no which direction there is this one star which seemingly burns brighter then the other. Last night you could see the moon covering the sun really good and then is shinned even brighter.
But the question is is it realy a star or is it something else?
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
talking about stars sometimes i can see if i had a compas i could no which direction there is this one star which seemingly burns brighter then the other. Last night you could see the moon covering the sun really good and then is shinned even brighter.
But the question is is it realy a star or is it something else?

something else one of the planets i forget wich one at the moment
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have been a planet but they don't shine that bright.
this is diffirent it was seemingly very close and it was not the first time that iv'e seen it just shinning bright.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
this is diffirent it was seemingly very close and it was not the first time that iv'e seen it just shinning bright.

you saw it towards the westeren skys right?

if so it is one of the planits if not towards the western skys i might have to look this one up hope apofis in't here early lol
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

you saw it towards the westeren skys right?

if so it is one of the planits if not towards the western skys i might have to look this one up hope apofis in't here early lol
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apophis here now that would really be very bad it would just ruine my whole night.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
apophis here now that would really be very bad it would just ruine my whole night.

Just joaking my friend don't think we have anything to worry about
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't.
But these days there is so much crap happening behind my back and still some don't want to admit there hand into the matter.
Some ppl will not ever learn not to play God or act like there sick when i see no real sign's of them beeing sick.
Like a told someone i can not be converted i only adept but ppl just like to steal away the only thing which matters by spreading idiotic story's to make there criminal minds hidden and someone else is seen as one as what they are behind there pityfull smile.
Evil or Very Mad
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
I wasn't.
But these days there is so much crap happening behind my back and still some don't want to admit there hand into the matter.
Some ppl will not ever learn not to play God or act like there sick when i see no real sign's of them beeing sick.
Like a told someone i can not be converted i only adept but ppl just like to steal away the only thing which matters by spreading idiotic story's to make there criminal minds hidden and someone else is seen as one as what they are behind there pityfull smile.
Evil or Very Mad

don't let others get you down let them do or think what they will nightchild in the end they will be the ones frying in pain ppl like us will be laughing in the end
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always going to some smartass around asumming to be better then everybody else.
But they won't be laughing at the end of the line that's a fact
only the strong of mind survive this world. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Magick & Occult 101 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: