An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vampyre Discussions...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Vampyre Discussions... Reply with quote

Have you ever been in a place like school or work and hear people having a random conversations and the subject of vampyres come up? One will say, "Yeah he was up all night!" and the other will laugh in a corny way and say, " Well he's just a little vampire isn't he?!" and they think it's the funniest thing.
It kind of amuses me... I know that's simple minded sounding.
That's just my opinion. What do you guys think? Embarassed
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. those conversations always make me laugh. And turn around to look really quick like.
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just put on a big smile and make sure you've got your fangs on. Very Happy
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell my friends who are nocturnal all the time that they are vampires... wait, that's because they are vampires!
Lunara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe I turn around too. Only, I'm so bold as too actually talk sometimes.
"Oh....you...like VAMPYRES !....hmmmm?? *twitch*"
They never really answer just sort of...stare or leave.

Or they'll smile politely. So, yeah, I smile back and be sure my fangs show! Very Happy
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually just smile instead of laugh.
If I laughed everyone would know something was happening... Very Happy
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strange moslty you just wind up saying i don't be affraid i don't bite...........well now all the time. Very Happy
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my school is mostly mixed with religions, and everyone keeps a library of gossip inside their mind. So when you say "don't be afraid, I don't bite", everybody would stare at you for a long time. It's stranger what is going through their minds more...half of them will be thinking how good you are in bed, a less percent of the people will be thinking if you are like them, and the other half of people are thinking if you really are a Vampire and will stalk you down to find out.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
Well, my school is mostly mixed with religions, and everyone keeps a library of gossip inside their mind. So when you say "don't be afraid, I don't bite", everybody would stare at you for a long time. It's stranger what is going through their minds more...half of them will be thinking how good you are in bed, a less percent of the people will be thinking if you are like them, and the other half of people are thinking if you really are a Vampire and will stalk you down to find out.

Depending on where you bite, I might think that it meant you're good in bed, too.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ppl will allow it to be bitten in whilst in bed doing your thing.
But yet ppl have a strange look it there eye's when you tell them i don't bite.....not now.
Once i kinda sank my teeth in a girls neck slightly just to see her reaction........the aftermath she liked to bite but sometimes doens't dare to admit it.she always bitting not knowing it didin't change one thing.But what i like in Bed with a woman some do that is they grab you underlip with there teeth slightly or when they run with the nails over your back that type which leaves behind marks or when they twist your nippels.But then they are asking for it i spanked her.
SoulSplat
Founding Member

Game Trophies:  23
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some may see my view as a little more phoney. I always have to stop, remind myself where I am and who I'm talking to. Those variables usually determine whether I turn and reply, "Are they Sang or Psi?" or just grin to myself. Though there have been times where I take the plunge and toss "Are they Sang or Psi?" at the uninformed. Its funny but usually they engage me with "What does that mean?" And what follows is a discussion which I hope enlightens their ignorance.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't say anything due to others there ignorance.
But then ppl can not be trusted with some secrets so i will morelikly choose within.
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my country , no one understand or know if the Vampyres is reall

or not , our people don't believe something just in god and the oder

things Angry , my friends know ther i am a Vampyres , but the

others , when i talk with them about Vampyres " Yeees , dracula oh

i see the movie , it's so good , and lestat too , he is so sexy " . Angry
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
Amber Mallis wrote:

Depending on where you bite, I might think that it meant you're good in bed, too.

Ooh, I should have replied and said that instead. Usually, people always think that Vampyres are the "romantic sex Gods/Goddesses". Wink You can get far with that saying, lol!

SoulSplat wrote:
Some may see my view as a little more phoney. I always have to stop, remind myself where I am and who I'm talking to. Those variables usually determine whether I turn and reply, "Are they Sang or Psi?" or just grin to myself. Though there have been times where I take the plunge and toss "Are they Sang or Psi?" at the uninformed. Its funny but usually they engage me with "What does that mean?" And what follows is a discussion which I hope enlightens their ignorance.

I do the same thing, but I usually do that at parties and other places than a place where people see me every day.

Lord_Abdou wrote:
In my country , no one understand or know if the Vampyres is reall

or not , our people don't believe something just in god and the oder

things Angry , my friends know ther i am a Vampyres , but the

others , when i talk with them about Vampyres " Yeees , dracula oh

i see the movie , it's so good , and lestat too , he is so sexy " . Angry

LOL, to admit it, when I was a little bit younger, I was one of those people, saying, "Oh yeah, I've seen that movie. Ooh, Dracula is hott!" Laughing
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
Amber Mallis wrote:

.NOW--look what you all have gone and made me do---I have snorted protein shake out of my nose.and all over my lap top.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

My sentiments exactly. If I could I would totally high five you.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: