Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

On-Topic Posting Notice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Forum Registration, Rules & FAQ - Required Reading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: On-Topic Posting Notice Reply with quote

On-Topic Posting:

We've been getting rather lax lately about keeping forums on-topic and pertinent. I know this, as I'm guilty as well.

Understand that the AVA maintains these forums as a way to expand understanding and collaboration amongst and about the vampire community. With the increased volume in off-topic posts it has become more and more difficult for not only our occasional visitors to try to keep up with pertinent vampire or otherkin conversations, but also many of our House Members.

To address this, starting March 1, I am going to start moderating the off-topic posts. Hopefully most of this will involve just moving off-topic conversations to the "Off-topic" area, but I may also end up deleting posts which involve random conversation that aren't in an off-topic area. This is not being done to pick on or offend anyone but because it is something that needs to be done to keep the forums focused in the direction the House wants them.

If anyone has any questions or concerns on this, feel free to contact me via email or PM.

---Mal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Forum Registration, Rules & FAQ - Required Reading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: