An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

A burning question...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd be surprised at how many women have inferred if not flat out told me in the past that "the energy of the moon is women's energy, not men's".

I wasn't making that assumption about you, but wanted to reinforce that it might be an interesting topic that likely deserves its own thread away from this one, as this topic might make those who are more squeamish less likely to even notice it. (Run-on sentences ftw !)

---Mal
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maloryn wrote:
You'd be surprised at how many women have inferred if not flat out told me in the past that "the energy of the moon is women's energy, not men's".

I wasn't making that assumption about you, but wanted to reinforce that it might be an interesting topic that likely deserves its own thread away from this one, as this topic might make those who are more squeamish less likely to even notice it. (Run-on sentences ftw !)

---Mal

Okay, I lied---I love the ridiculous--I am nothing more than a silly little girl at heart.

I took no offense.

I do see why you must be ever vigilant around here (in the community at large). There is already a plethora of ridiculous and fanciful notions running rampant. I have no need for delusions of grandeur. But it sometimes pisses me off that I don't harbor some delusions. Might make my life a bit more fun, eh? But I do live in Sandy-land, so perhaps I was lying a bit about the delusions--just not about their magnitude.

Such a shame that I can't embrace such a lovely sexist notion as being the master of the moon. Would be so fun to lord that over all the men. Perhaps, Mistress of the moon, yes. I can don a pair lederhosen and wear my underwear on my head too

You all must bow down to me.

But if you would be willing to talk about menstrual cycles and such--I would love to engage you. Most men just hate talking about bloody butt. I guess they just have no frame of reference, but these things can be arranged. You know, me being the Mistress of the Moon and all.

Thanks for starting a thread. I would love to hear what others say. Perhaps, they have some literature to suggest too. I suppose you are right--it would have not occurred to me to start a new thread.

thanks for that.

Mistress of the Moon,
sandy

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing about menstruation and bloody butts is not really a something used to start of a coversation Sandy.
Wanting to rule over all men will make men turn against woman even more then is happening. 100 of men can't find not one good woman and some are playing in on it,it's better to rule your own life then to want to rule over all of them.
I more believe in other thign's which can serve both men & woman not only the greedy ppl whom want to have it all when not to have earned there place.
If you can bring men & woman back in the same cirkel the you have a beginning of the unification of the god & goddess.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Hearing about menstruation and bloody butts is not really a something used to start of a coversation Sandy.
Wanting to rule over all men will make men turn against woman even more then is happening. 100 of men can't find not one good woman and some are playing in on it,it's better to rule your own life then to want to rule over all of them.
I more believe in other thign's which can serve both men & woman not only the greedy ppl whom want to have it all when not to have earned there place.
If you can bring men & woman back in the same cirkel the you have a beginning of the unification of the god & goddess.

It was a joke, Nightchild. Either you get it or you don't. But I am not of a serious mind always. I'm on vacation. No seriousness for me--well not for a month, I hope.

I am not a fan of hierarchal thinking. However, I am a fan of crass jokes.

Well, some do find me endearing--crass, tasteless jokes and all. not everyone's cup of tea, but I rarely care.

the issues of men and women are of no consequence. I can only attend to myself. Speak, think, for myself.

BTW: the thread was about menstruation and energy deficiency. I did not start the tread, and I definitely am not squeamish. I may look delicate, but I don't hold too many delicate sensibilities.

I don't recall saying that I wanted to rule all men. Perhaps, you misread my post? It was written purely in jest and not in disrespect. However people take it-- is not for me to decide or control--but I alone know its intent. Funny thing perception. Funny thing misperception. . . You just never can tell, but if there are questions then i will be happy to elaborate. In whichever manner you would prefer--crass, delicate. . .

I don't really sway toward PC. I am willing to accomodate.

Since you like Euripides--I will leave you with this --
"When love is in excess it brings a man no honor nor worthiness.
(Euripides, 431 B.C.)

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mind is on vacation nothing really comes thru.
I'm stuck in this boring place trying to have something or make something out it.there the can't keep my nose out of other ppl's problems mother & there is the grandmother whom can't stop bitching about everything.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
My mind is on vacation nothing really comes thru.
I'm stuck in this boring place trying to have something or make something out it.there the can't keep my nose out of other ppl's problems mother & there is the grandmother whom can't stop bitching about everything.

No problem, it is a known fact that people have a tendancy to project when they are up against stressors. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

OK--no more spamming.

PM--me if you need anything.

LadyDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of this. It is not an abnormal practice among sanguine vampires, but rather an intimate practice. As long as the donor is healthy and screened properly I see nothing wrong with it. It can be an very intimate and erotic practice. It's a matter of preference.
There are also those that donate energy through semen as well. The psychic energy is simply being transfered through physically tangible means...
There should be no embarrassment in this, menstrual blood is actually sterile as long as the donor is healthy, but of course I urge that blood testing is just as necessary when taking blood in this method as it is when extracting blood from any other part of the body.
Tosses A Red Rose
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: