An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

A burning question...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: A burning question... Reply with quote

I have a burning question that I've been wanting to ask, but have delayed asking it for fear that I will offend someone with it. I've decided to ask anyhow, so here goes. It's a bit... er... sticky, so... please try to be patient with me.

I am wondering if it is common practice for female donors to give blood menstrually. That is, I'm wondering if vamps often receive blood leaving a woman's body directly from the vagina.

AND, if so, I would like to know how this differs for the recipient as far as its energy content. Is it seemingly as fulfilling, less fulfilling, or considered to be taboo in any sort of way.

I ask out of curiosity, and because this would make sense as an easy way to exchange blood. Also, there are some men/women who enjoy this with women during this time and may or may not be vamps.

On a related note, do you think it is common for most women to be lethargic during their menstruation, and do you feel that it is due to the energy loss from the blood leaving their bodies?

*ducks*

Please be gentle with me.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. That is a question that I'll never know. I think...??

Hm...
I haven't ever heard of anyone trying it before, nor have I ever heard of someone using the serious literal saying "go suck butt" before, too. I've heard of the joke of the two lesbian Vamps, who said, "Well, see you next month", but I never heard of someone ever attempting so...

Personally, to me, it's sounds a little bit taboo, but you also have to remember that I have no idea to this one.

-But, it is a very interesting question.
I'm glad you asked that! Very Happy Obviously, if I have no clue to an answer toward a question that if it ever occured to me, then I would have asked also, but this one just passed by my mind.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal experience is "no", it's not effective. I've heard otherwise from other vamps in the past, however.

Barring the "eww gross" factor, I've always felt it is the cut far more than the blood itself that allows the better sang energy transfer (as opposed to pure psi).
To be more concise, when someone is sang feeding, they are penetrating beyond the aura of the person they are drawing from, into their flesh and drawing energy through the body's natural conductor - blood.
By comparison, menstral blood is blood which the body trying to use to purge itself. It's intended as "waste blood" and therefor wouldn't carry the energy that "drawn blood" would.

Am I making sense?

Good question though, and I hope someone has a dissenting viewpoint to share.

---Mal
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My views are similar to Mal's. Waste blood=Dead Blood... Or almost dead.. yeah anyway..

I do know that some vamps do participate in "vampire tea" which of course is a tampon in a cup of hot water.

Again, it could be argued that the passion of the moment if you can call it that, could subsitute since sex is a form of psi...
CeruleanTwilight

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating so far...
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: A burning question... Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
I have a burning question that I've been wanting to ask, but have delayed asking it for fear that I will offend someone with it. I've decided to ask anyhow, so here goes. It's a bit... er... sticky, so... please try to be patient with me.

I am wondering if it is common practice for female donors to give blood menstrually. That is, I'm wondering if vamps often receive blood leaving a woman's body directly from the vagina.

AND, if so, I would like to know how this differs for the recipient as far as its energy content. Is it seemingly as fulfilling, less fulfilling, or considered to be taboo in any sort of way.

I ask out of curiosity, and because this would make sense as an easy way to exchange blood. Also, there are some men/women who enjoy this with women during this time and may or may not be vamps.

On a related note, do you think it is common for most women to be lethargic during their menstruation, and do you feel that it is due to the energy loss from the blood leaving their bodies?

*ducks*

Please be gentle with me.

i Have one doner tyhat i feed from like this the whole thing was her idea it's not as effective as feeding from a small cut but she liikes it and it tast so good her name is mary she gives the word bloody mary a new meaning lol
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
My views are similar to Mal's. Waste blood=Dead Blood... Or almost dead.. yeah anyway..

I do know that some vamps do participate in "vampire tea" which of course is a tampon in a cup of hot water.

Again, it could be argued that the passion of the moment if you can call it that, could subsitute since sex is a form of psi...

. . . titter--okay, I am not gonna go there. BUT REALLY????????? Seriously? No offense to any one who does this--but eeeww.

The BF doesn't even like ketchup on his weenie, if you know what I mean. (maybe that was too much info, but oh-well.) SO this sounds so strange to me--I learn something new everyday. Which is kind of cool in a grody kind of way.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare

Last edited by Sandy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maloryn wrote:
My personal experience is "no", it's not effective. I've heard otherwise from other vamps in the past, however.

Barring the "eww gross" factor, I've always felt it is the cut far more than the blood itself that allows the better sang energy transfer (as opposed to pure psi).
To be more concise, when someone is sang feeding, they are penetrating beyond the aura of the person they are drawing from, into their flesh and drawing energy through the body's natural conductor - blood.
By comparison, menstral blood is blood which the body trying to use to purge itself. It's intended as "waste blood" and therefor wouldn't carry the energy that "drawn blood" would.

Am I making sense?

Good question though, and I hope someone has a dissenting viewpoint to share.

---Mal

Yes, your body is purging something, the Stratum Functionalis. This is where the blood is coming from and the clots--your body is literaly ripping part of itself away.

I wouldn't think that this would be a good source for sustenance. There are so many hormones that trigger the menstruation process, and then an entirely different set of hormones are released to stop it. It is a rather tumultuous time for a woman's body. The energy is off balance--I would say no.

It never occurred to me to think of this. That was an excellent question.

Yes, during this time--I am rather tired, and some months I tend to be more beastly too. Friggin hormones.

Like I said , the female body is pretty much under siege--sounds dramatic, huh? Smile

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
CeruleanTwilight

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I'm dying when I start menstruating. The first two days I am so tired that I only want to sleep. Do you think this is blood/energy loss or hormonal?
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both hormonal and energy. I feel like that now (wink, wink). There I go again--full disclosure.

If you really concentrate you can feel the imbalance, and the moods--depression are all testament.

This may be an odd topic, but have you thought about keeping count of your mood, mental, and physical signs--I use this rather than symptoms due to the nature of what is going on.

Keep track--kind of like an experiment. How do you feel on your heavy days--more tired, depressed, bitchy?

What's it like on your lighter days?

Is it worse the week before you even start to menstruate?

These are all things to think about--keeping track for a short time may help you realize a lot.

I wonder why the AVA research shows that more women are vampiric in relation to men.

Neurotransmitters and hormones are chemicals that allow the body to function properly--they are essentially liquid fire. They give rise to brain functioning, body movement etc. They do everything for us. They jarr us awake, they put us to sleep--they allow us to perform mathematical calculations, they tell us when to eat, when to drink---I mean wow.

During certain times of day our body functions differently. The same can be said of seasons, and the like.

All cool stuff to think about.

Are you an active person? Do you work out or do anything physical?

CeruleanTwilight

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer to you, Sandy...

I do work out at the gym, though I'm in terrible shape. I swim laps and use the eliptical machine, etc. When it's nice out, I ride my bike on pavement or on mountain biking trails.

I don't really get cranky because of my cycle. I only get cranky when I don't eat and my blood sugar drops and makes me irritable. Otherwise, I'm fairly good-natured. I don't get cramps or feel very bad, either. I'm very lucky in that way.

I find that I am lethargic right before I start (12 hours or less before the evidence is there) and during the first two days. So, I have often wondered if it's simply a hormone reason alone or is something more at work.

The only other time that I feel much else that is related to my cycle is when I am ovulating. I know that I am ovulating because my nipples are sore and I have an urgent need to have sex. I think that the reason for this is self-explanatory.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasting blood is not a smart idea but blood is dangerous these days with all the infections going around but i a bloody mary..........sound tasty. Very Happy
But the psi is more safer in todays world.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
How odd. outside the crankiness--we have the same signs. Yes, I honestly believe this is all hormonal. I go through the same stuff--its one of the reasons why I asked you about the level of your physical activity.

I remembe the r quirkiest stuff from my classes and one of the things that I remember is how the female cycle runs and what things are involved. On the flip side, I remember the male stuff too---I can relate the course sperm makes from production to ejaculation. It's funny what you remember. I guess that I really got into this stuff when I took A & P.

Besides hormones /neurotransmitters are extremely relevant to my field of study.

If your interested then I can explain it--the female stuff, not the crap about sperm.

nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hormones deside everything now mine are going crazy. Laughing
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Eclecta wrote:

. . . titter--okay, I am not gonna go there. BUT REALLY????????? Seriously? No offense to any one who does this--but eeeww.

The BF doesn't even like ketchup on his weenie, if you know what I mean. (maybe that was too much info, but oh-well.) SO this sounds so strange to me--I learn something new everyday. Which is kind of cool in a grody kind of way.

maby i shoulda kept that one to my self lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: