An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Would You Lie To Make Someone Feel Better
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you lie to someone if it made then feel better
yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it not ever easy to say something when not knowing how to say something. So Dax lil lie still did not once ever really hurt anyone.
But watch out whom you are telling it to some have a way of spreading stuff around.
So i still keep secrets away from ppl but yet with Sandy or Amber one will not have that problem or anyone else here.
And how's all been going with you Dax?
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it not ever easy to say something when not knowing how to say something. So Dax lil lie still did not once ever really hurt anyone.
But watch out whom you are telling it to some have a way of spreading stuff around.
So i still keep secrets away from ppl but yet with Sandy or Amber one will not have that problem or anyone else here.
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

Your right, I have friends that I have known for 13+ years and can't trust them with the smallest detail--because they have the fasted mouth in the South. It's so sad that sometimes you can't really confide in the people who you've known the longest.

Your right, Nightchild. We have become like a little family. ;o)

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if only one could meet up this year with you Sandy & Amber,Eclecta,Merticus and the everybody else then i would be very happy about it for now i'm waiting still looking for work and next Thursday i have a interview for a job. But all one can but want & lookes forward to is meeting up with them all if if will be possible or it will just be you.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
If you believe that you have done the right thing then you must have.

These things do come back around, so be mindful.

Hope all is well with you, Dax. I was happy to hear that your concert went well. I'll be in ATL in March--you should come visit me

thanx sandy hopw i can come and visit you but money is short these days
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh-I'm sorry to hear that. One of the many things to hate about the adult world--money, and the need for it. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and I'll pester you later about it. Maybe the moula issue will be better then. . .nothing wrong with hoping. LoL

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Oh-I'm sorry to hear that. One of the many things to hate about the adult world--money, and the need for it. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and I'll pester you later about it. Maybe the moula issue will be better then. . .nothing wrong with hoping. LoL

same here sandy i hope to see you one day as well
Blackthorne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

When it comes to making someone feel better, I can be sparing with the truth in small matters. If it were something genuinely important, then no.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell a lie to cover for another can come back at you and bite you in the ass.These days it's hard to tell if someone is beeing honest about everything or just trying to play you for a fool.
But it's better to learn to read between the lines cause some will tell you one thing when they are trying to tell you something else.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't have friends who are afraid to tell me something. Lying is a deal breaker---even if it is to save me from pain. Life is pain. If I can't handle it then I need to reevaluate a lot of things.

I can't be friends with someone who isn't strong enough to handle what is real.

To think that I can't handle something is a distinct slap in my face, and I think its just disrespectful. So I wouldn't intentionally disrespect someone to save their feelings, because Nightchild is right---it will come back and bite you on the ass. Its a lose, lose situation--best to take the moral high road.

I love all my friends, I'm a big pain in the ass, but at least they all know that I won't bull shit them. LOL--sometimes I just share too much, but that's just my way

nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True life is painfull but what ever don't kill you makes you only stronger. Moral is something ppl should make for themselves only follow what you can relate to. Lying has become for most ppl a daily occupation to keep ppl in the dark by playing in on there ignorance they can to keep them mentaly blind from the truth but there'sa greek saying: the truth shall come to light by time nothing remains hidden for to long and will come to rise to the surface.
Well Sandy that you are a pain in the ass has been made clear but what makes you so appealling is you don't stop till you've gotten your answers.
Strong ppl know how to bring it without getting to personal escpecially when it something you need to know and everybody else is not going to tell you but rather hide and say it when your back is turned.There are alot of 2faced ppl on this godforsaken planet & most of them are to obvious.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"True Friends stab you in the front."----Oscar Wilde

nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It but shows that trusting someone without knowing there true intentions leads for you to find out that you have been sold out.
"keep your enemy's close but your friends closer"
it should normally teach ppl that those close to you will commit bertayl easier if only to safe there own pathetic collective asses to safe there so called reputation.
So how sure can you be if one is telling everything to your face when they are the biggest suspect of them all,and refuse to tell you what should be know not what they want you to believe?
it counts for all even those whom use there religioun to make you believe they know everything and try to make on as if one is one of them so they will have nothing or nobody they can turn to.
Manipulation of the mind thru deception some will use the guilt of i have done this and done that the perfect name for it narcisist.
All to hide truth "the greater the lie the more to believe" treason comes in many forms. So what makes them believe that one should keep listening when knowing they are with holding the truth read between there lines and don't believe everything which is written or said neither believe everything which you hear cause otherwise you will get further from the truth of whom you are to be or whom you want to become. Where does real freedom begin?
Ragsolith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're supposed to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as Sun Tzu would have had it. ^__^

Seriously, though. If someone were to lie to me, even if it was to make me feel better, and I found out that they had lied to me, I would have been severely pissed off. Like when my boyfriend lied to me about attending one of his community service appointments but decided to do it at another date; I found out about it even though he was pretty good at keeping stuff like that under wraps. I was crushed that he'd lie to me about something as stupid and little as that.

So if you think you're not going to get by with your little, convenient, "non-detrimental" lies just remember that you have no idea what kind of shit you're going to go through if they find out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: