An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Sleep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else having sleep problems?

I'm at about 7 weeks of insomnia now, for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I've asked around the place about this (as having some physical changes too) to try to see if there's something more going on at the moment- seems a lot of people are feeling a bit off, or losing/gaining large amounts of weight for no apparent reason as well as not sleeping good. A few phantom pregnancys amongst female kin that I've spoken to as well.

Odd....

As for the drinks- absinthe Very Happy Fabulous.. eclecta I still have to send you a bottle hun as promised!
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not having any of those problems. My only thing as of late, but this isn't totally recent, is that the dreams I have now compared to the ones I used to have are super vivid...
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camazotz wrote:
Anyone else having sleep problems?

I'm at about 7 weeks of insomnia now, for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I've asked around the place about this (as having some physical changes too) to try to see if there's something more going on at the moment- seems a lot of people are feeling a bit off, or losing/gaining large amounts of weight for no apparent reason as well as not sleeping good. A few phantom pregnancys amongst female kin that I've spoken to as well.

Odd....

As for the drinks- absinthe Very Happy Fabulous.. eclecta I still have to send you a bottle hun as promised!

I'm right there with you, deliriously sleep deprived. I've had seasonal insomnia for years, but winter has always been my sanctuary-- now, I just can't sleep during any season

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not usually something that I get... in winter time I could normally hibernate if I didn't have things to do.

Actually the last time that it happened I had a LOT of things going on in my personal life, but as there's nothing especially weighing on my mind or anything like that and nothing medically wrong it's making me wonder.

I hope you can get some rest soon... I know this is driving me slowly insane! Shocked
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camazotz wrote:
It's not usually something that I get... in winter time I could normally hibernate if I didn't have things to do.

Actually the last time that it happened I had a LOT of things going on in my personal life, but as there's nothing especially weighing on my mind or anything like that and nothing medically wrong it's making me wonder.

I hope you can get some rest soon... I know this is driving me slowly insane! Shocked

I've been insane for quite some time, or so I have been told

. Crazy isn't so bad--LOL. It's all subjective. Crazy can be cute and cuddly provided its not in the crazy mass murdering-or ritualistic killer sort of way. WHICH I'M. NOT--or at least not this week. Just kidding. Very Happy

I notice that in times of high stress-I also have a greater difficulty falling asleep.

But right now--it's stressful, but not demented cross eyed stressful, so I am not sure why I am having such an insomniatic jaunt into the land of cranky. Evil or Very Mad

I hope that you will also be blessed with a lovely bucketful of zzzzzzzzz's Razz

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleep deprevation it happens but i can't see nothing wrong with going crazy they keep the party going.
Stress is nothing more then energy which has no outlet so by going crazy and just letting it all go you sometimes can feel the energy run thru your body. But the most enoying part is you just can't stand still not for one moment.
it drives you crazy Laughing
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely you've all heard of absinthe! It's not legal in the U.S., though. But if Nightchild would like to mail some to me... I'd be okay with that.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
Surely you've all heard of absinthe! It's not legal in the U.S., though. But if Nightchild would like to mail some to me... I'd be okay with that.

I want to smoke my THC---ahhhhh----now, that is what truly puts me to bedy bye.

I'll try the abisinthe, but some one has to hold my hair when I ralph, b/c drinking it is not as easy as smoking it.

Love you guys, take care.

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending over a bottle of absint into the U.S. without customs beeing a problem about it...........hmmmm any ideas?

Hello Sandy how are thing's going for you?
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are good--so far. How about you? I don't know if it is possible to send it through customs. Better not to chance it.

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems for now recenlty i have obtained this book on psychic vampire protection from energy predators & parasites havn't read it yet cause of always running around. Thank for asking Sandy.
It's strange that it would be completely outlawd in the states to drink.
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay--I'm still not sleeping, but on the up side---no sleep gives me more time to study, so I am kicking ass in all my classes.

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the ass kicking going no today for you Sandy?
Found your sleep yet?
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sleep, but busy doling out the cans of whoop ass----chicken flavored.

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been sleeping well in this week.
Sad
My body thinks it's funny to feel tired and not want to lie down. Then my imagination plays tricks on me. It's worse when your friend calls you up at 3AM in the morning, complaining about your dead ex-boyfriend is still inside her bedroom and won't leave. Then there's my uncomforting dreams and nightmares that occur. I even left on the movie, The 10th Kingdom, which has comedy to it, love, and a little bit of evil and stupidity in it. Yet, I still dream off-the-wall things.

I don't take pills before I go to sleep. I do not eat things before I go to sleep, nor drink things (except for water). So I don't have any idea of what is causing this problem??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: