An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

What are your views on satanism
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Gnostics / OTO / Satanism / Luciferianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: What are your views on satanism Reply with quote

im a newbie to satanism, alot i agree with, some things i dont.
what are your views on satanism, and or the satanic bible.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of ppl have the wrong idea about satanisme.
Just by reading the book writtin by Zandor Lavey only but gives as how he knows it to be. There are 3 diffirent kind of satanists all have there own reason.
Lorack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Alot of ppl have the wrong idea about satanisme.
Just by reading the book writtin by Zandor Lavey only but gives as how he knows it to be. There are 3 diffirent kind of satanists all have there own reason.

oh, i didn't knnow that there were three different kinds, what are the other kinds if you don't mind me asking?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i have spoken about it somewhere else on the forum about it.
Well here we go again:
1)some use it the burn down churches and attack them.
2)some use it just to show there hate against God
3)some wil use it for personal growth thru the use of magick and other rituals to empower themselves.
I'm more moving towards the direction of luciferian ways instead of keeping myself busy with bodering others with there believe finding a way to improve and grow. To me lucifer are 2 diffirent beeings. You know the saying God created man in his own image but as ungreatfull as humanity is they created a God in there own image. So many thing's were changed tot here own views some foloow Anton Zandor Lavey's teachings & some just read it but follow a whole different path. So you can see there are diffirences in how ppl see it some seek to gain from it and become a God in there own world thru magick but at the same time not provocing the others with it for then you will fight a war you can't win.
Lorack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mind typing a little clearer, it was hard to understand. well my form of satanism, if sandy hasn't already told any of you guys, is my own form. i guess thats very common. but what the hell, were all going to die someday i guess.
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, I am Christian. . . I have read the satanic bible by Anton Levay.

I dislike when people want to point fingers at me, but haven't even tried to educate themselves (on either religious front). They just do what they accuse "Christians" of doing. So, as a general sign of respect, I sat down and tried to read it objectively. No big deal.

The book, itself has some merit, but I agree with, Lorack--I don't agree with some of it either.

I hate ignorance on so many levels. It is the differences in people that make them special, and I would never infringe on anyone's right to "free will".

I have only been acquainted with some Luciferians, so I don't have all the perspectives that I would like. Sadly, some are not willing to talk to me due to their own prejudices.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a diffirence with luciferisme and satanisme.
both kinda got along the way misunderstood and moslty it because the church didn't see how it started.
Lorack has his own view on it as like many satansist have seeing as they can benefit from it.
But i go more the direction of luciferisme or gnosticisme.
Anyone can read the bible of Anton Zandor Lavey and whom is saying they are satanists for it. i ave red the book and it quite interessting book shamfully i haven't found the book of Anton Zandor Lavey of rituals it is said to be as a begginers guide for those whom want to understand black magick.
So if Sandy want to read the book of Zandor Lavey i would say let her you don't have to agree with them they do not ask you to.
aslong as you don't bother them with it.
once i was in San Fransisco i walk into ths book store see the book of Anton Lavey walk straight to it just pick it up read it i little but this woman just stands with that idiotic look upon her face like there goes another one i think to myself did i do something wrong?
hell noooo! but i kept expanding my ground till i found there is more to it then you think.
So there are many websites about lucifer or satan if you want i will go look them up it depends on Sandy or Lorack it's no biggy.
there is this website called the lucferian church it has a Lavey attitude and there is the neo-luciferian church or the temple of set.
i will seek out the adress and pass it thru.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
there is a diffirence with luciferisme and satanisme.
both kinda got along the way misunderstood and moslty it because the church didn't see how it started.
Lorack has his own view on it as like many satansist have seeing as they can benefit from it.
But i go more the direction of luciferisme or gnosticisme.
Anyone can read the bible of Anton Zandor Lavey and whom is saying they are satanists for it. i ave red the book and it quite interessting book shamfully i haven't found the book of Anton Zandor Lavey of rituals it is said to be as a begginers guide for those whom want to understand black magick.
So if Sandy want to read the book of Zandor Lavey i would say let her you don't have to agree with them they do not ask you to.
aslong as you don't bother them with it.
once i was in San Fransisco i walk into ths book store see the book of Anton Lavey walk straight to it just pick it up read it i little but this woman just stands with that idiotic look upon her face like there goes another one i think to myself did i do something wrong?
hell noooo! but i kept expanding my ground till i found there is more to it then you think.
So there are many websites about lucifer or satan if you want i will go look them up it depends on Sandy or Lorack it's no biggy.
there is this website called the lucferian church it has a Lavey attitude and there is the neo-luciferian church or the temple of set.
i will seek out the adress and pass it thru.

Thanks for the support, Night child.

I read this book about 14 years ago. My boyfriend's best friend is luciferian, and I wanted to be able to get the religion crap behind us.

So I read the book to show him (my boyfriend's best friend) a bit of respect, and since that time he (my boyfriends best friend) and I have shared many laughs, and he is my foremost book sharing buddy. he has the best taste in books.

I wrote my initial post to say that I am a Christian, and I read this book to educate my self, and not to judge something ignorantly.

Too many people judge on all religions and many don't have the common respect to educate them selves first.

BTW still with my boyfriend and have been for the last 14 years. Surprised)

Take care

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can't remeber if i ever had a relationship with a girl so honeslty i don't know how it feel's to really have someone...........aaawell!

Can you ask the boyfriends friend which books are very good to read upon luciferianisme many books are written but some books don't really tell much they. And good luck with your relationship keep it going if one day if can come to Atlanta,Georgia and i have to hear it's over i'll both give you a can of ass whopping.
Laughing
Lorack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
it can't remeber if i ever had a relationship with a girl so honeslty i don't know how it feel's to really have someone...........aaawell!

Can you ask the boyfriends friend which books are very good to read upon luciferianisme many books are written but some books don't really tell much they. And good luck with your relationship keep it going if one day if can come to Atlanta,Georgia and i have to hear it's over i'll both give you a can of ass whopping.
Laughing

so how old are you?
i have had a good relationship, albeit a little crazy one i have to admit for three quarters of a year now, and im only 17. so you must still be an inocent, a little advice, DONT rush headlong into something your going to regret, if you and the person you want to date have known each other for a good long while, then it may be a good idea. unless you were speaking figuritavily and you have had a relationship in the past, then i will probably sound like a dolt.
whatever, ignore me. i say nonsense sometimes. IGNORE ME, Ignore me, ignore me, i said nothing. im going crazy. bye. Occasion Fight Fight Fight Angry Fight
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 32 yeard old and i'm no longer innoccent i can't even replay a virgin it's to difficult for me.
It's not easy to find one girl these days when there are thign's which you can't talk about for you don't know how she will react.
How can one get one to trust when they look at you as if there is something to be affraid of i ain't going to bite.......not directly only when she askes it.
For me it's just simple nothing but darkness and the cold so all that Valentine stuff it's depressing.I have not really once celebrated that day........not counting when i was in school we had to.
So you see my friend it's like the curse will not lift the one which speaks of beeign doomed to a life of loneliness and there is no real way of that you can tell it to anyone for they can't even start to understand it with there dellusional minds.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorack wrote:
nightchild wrote:

Laughing

so how old are you?
i have had a good relationship, albeit a little crazy one i have to admit for three quarters of a year now, and im only 17. so you must still be an inocent, a little advice, DONT rush headlong into something your going to regret, if you and the person you want to date have known each other for a good long while, then it may be a good idea. unless you were speaking figuritavily and you have had a relationship in the past, then i will probably sound like a dolt.
whatever, ignore me. i say nonsense sometimes. IGNORE ME, Ignore me, ignore me, i said nothing. im going crazy. bye. Occasion Fight Fight Fight Angry Fight

That's cool, Lorack. I started dating Chris when he was 16. And we're still together 14 years later.

Is that the same girl that you told me about?

Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
I'm 32 yeard old and i'm no longer innoccent i can't even replay a virgin it's to difficult for me.
It's not easy to find one girl these days when there are thign's which you can't talk about for you don't know how she will react.
How can one get one to trust when they look at you as if there is something to be affraid of i ain't going to bite.......not directly only when she askes it.
For me it's just simple nothing but darkness and the cold so all that Valentine stuff it's depressing.I have not really once celebrated that day........not counting when i was in school we had to.
So you see my friend it's like the curse will not lift the one which speaks of beeign doomed to a life of loneliness and there is no real way of that you can tell it to anyone for they can't even start to understand it with there dellusional minds.

I havn't told Chris about the vampire stuff either, I will some day, but I'm not ready for that yet. I understand what you mean, Nightchild.

nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just don't know how they will react and the some ppl are very paranoid cause of the one they were sleeping with before.
So how can one ever really say anything then to stick to the most importand tenent of the black veil secrecy to the outside.
And even if they know something one still can put them on a diffirent path to keep them but away and assuming.
Lorack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Lorack wrote:
nightchild wrote:

Laughing

so how old are you?

That's cool, Lorack. I started dating Chris when he was 16. And we're still together 14 years later.

Is that the same girl that you told me about?

yup, still the same one Sandy. please don't take what i said to heart nightchild, i was feeling a bit weird that day, and i was saying a whole bunch of crap without thinking about it. so like i said earlier, ignore what i said, i'll even delete the post if you want.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Gnostics / OTO / Satanism / Luciferianism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: