Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

The possible Vampire one I guess...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nadia115
House Member

Location: Coweta Ga..otherwise, with in my own personal reality with thoughts swirling and twirling around me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: The possible Vampire one I guess... Reply with quote

I have always been really interested in Egyptology. Even in 5th grade. Now that I have more time and avenues of learning, I have really been studing, really anything and every thing I can about ancient Egypt. which may be why I was where I was and so on, at least that is the only thing I can come up with to explain.

I was standing on sand and had on liek a white dress and sandles. I remember running towards a building where a man in ancient egyptian type clothing was standing. The building looked new instead of ancient ruins. He told me to hurry inside as he was waiting to speak with me. Then he pushed me a little and I ran inside and through hallways lit by fire light on the walls. Not like the place was on fire, but that is how it was lit. I would have to say it was right before nightfall. Once I reached this one room I slowed down to a walk and entered the room. There was a large window opening and it was dark outside. Next to the window was like a large seat covered in cloth and pillows. There were paintings on the walls and ancient Egyptian writing (not even going to try to spell that word right now..Hyrogl...hyro..LOL, I have partial brain fry at the moment). There is a fire on the other side of the room and furniture with cloth and pillows all over. On the seat is a young man in ancient Egyptian style clothing and he is leaning over to the side and smiling.

He said "Finally". Then he told me that I needed to be open and not be so stubborn as usual. That I need to learn all I can and by doing so, it would answer many questions I have had in the past. He stated he knew that I would be worried and frightened at first, but it is okay. Notice the signs being given as I have ignored and shyed away for far too long. That it is not and I am not something horrible and to just accept it. That it is time for me to finally stop all the denial and move forward. He told me he would be waiting. Walked me to the door and then I heard "Okay..you can wake up now" Did the usual ghasping for air...grumbled about yet another migraine and took some medicine and went back to sleep.

The next day I was trying to research symbols and symbolism and runes and just along those lines. But I kept getting links on Psi Vampires. Finally I decided what the hey and clicked on some and started reading. Then I began doing the head slap and Ahhhh..no,no,no...whoah...eeek...WTF..no way. I can't be... type stuff. When I basically get some thing or some thing is basically saying " Wooo hooo..this pertains to you." I get cold chills. if that makes sense. Some times the feelings, pictures, thoughts or what ever along those lines are the getting some thing. It was almost constant cold chills. Then it sort of opened the flood waters so to speak and that is when I began having those other dreams I also posted. I have not seen the guy again, but have seen the room again and heard a voice tell me that I am not through learning all that I need to, that I will see him again soon. So yeah..thats it. What is a pain is that some of my dreams may be symbolism others are honestly to the point and really direct. Basically what I see and hear is what it really is. As a couple of examples..I have seen friends die and tell me goodbye. I have met an enemy of a couple of friends in a dream and had an argument with him with out them ever saying anything about even having an enemy. I was able to tell them exactly what he looked like and his whole name. So I also have the problem of trying to figure out what is symbolic or a cosmic..YO..this is how it is..period..get over it and deal with it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: