An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

ppl that invade your thoughts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: ppl that invade your thoughts Reply with quote

I went to a club in macon this weekend with a friend someone ther was trying realy hard to read my thoughts i didn't know who was doing this and i was getting fustrated keeping such a mental block up like i was doing so i thought of something realy dark and evil and i let the block down when i did i heard a scream and i knew just who was trying to read my thoughts it was a girl about 23-25 yrs old she dropeed to the floor and started crying i feel realy bad about the whole thing now i apoligised to the girl and danced with her for the rest of the night

does anyone have any advice for me should i have done what i did?
the girl said that it only scared her for a moment but i could sence that she was lieing to me it turnes out that this girl live close to me about 20 miles away she didn't even know that there were so many vamps liveing so close to her i invited her to our club and told her that she could join out haven if she liked it i realy want to make it up to her for what i did does anyone have any sugestions?
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any experience with mind reading. . . I can't do it myself. I can sense emotions, but this is not mind reading. My dogs know when I am sad, happy etc, but they can't read my mind. It would be cool if I could read minds, but it would be a falsehood to state otherwise.

I can only remark on the things that I have experienced, and try to be as truthful and forth right as possible. It seems to me so many people want to be more than they are, but I continue to struggle with just being me.

So this is it. . . in a nut shell. . .

My shielding is a work in progress. It takes practice, and I have been lax in regards to this discipline. I practice when I can, but my priorities lie with the pursuit of my masters degree. A healthy mind breeds many things. . .

The only thing that I know for sure (most of the time 86.3%). . . is that I know who is near me. I can tell if there is one of us near. I know what I can feel, I know what I can touch, and I know what I can see. A lot can be said about basic primal instincts.
It also would be less than truthful not to admit that every one plays the fool sometimes. . . however much that I hate to admit that.

This does not help you what so ever, but I thought to post, so I did. I needed a break from studying, so I thought to seek a diversion in this post.

Hope you are well, Dax.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sand i am well just a lot on my mind mainly about that girl and some other things that are going on i guess you could say that my mind had been realy active thiis weekend so many thoughts so little ancers to so many questions just one of thoes weekends
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's strange but true that dog's seemed to respond to a feeling.
Feeling others there emotion i think they call it an empath.
Sandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:

Yes, it is called being empathic.

People have the capacity to feel other's emotions to varying degrees of strength, and some people seem to not recognize the ability to feel such emotions in others at all. I think that every one has some form of empathic ability. Whether they choose to recognize it or not . . . it is still there. This is strictly my opinion, and not fact.

I have the not so lucky aptitude toward being a-tuned to negative energy. I am a barometer for it. I am a veritable tuning fork for other's emotions, but none as strong as sadness, malice, ill will, dislike, or varying degrees of confusion. I feel that this is an unfortunate talent, and this is the very reason why that I seem to have a tendency to RUN from such sources. This is the reason why I elect to only feed from positive sources of energy. I try to stay away from those who are cloaked in varying degrees of strife or malice. It is the reason why I like jokes, laugher, and places that promote light heartedness rather than founts of stressful unrest.

I do not like drama, nor do I like those who traffic in it. BUT wouldn't you know it . . . that since I harbor such a disdain for such fare that I have become a magnet for such things.

Negative people love me. I hate it.

Hope you are well; Nightchild. How is your job hunt going? I hope that you find something that suits you, and that allows you the freedom to express your self. Lots of luck to you, and happy smiles.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Job hunting it's moving slowly ahead.
I don't like negative ppl either they like to rub it off on you, acting as if they are true but fallshood is all one can detected in them.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
nightchild wrote:

Yes, it is called being empathic.

People have the capacity to feel other's emotions to varying degrees of strength, and some people seem to not recognize the ability to feel such emotions in others at all. I think that every one has some form of empathic ability. Whether they choose to recognize it or not . . . it is still there. This is strictly my opinion, and not fact.

I have the not so lucky aptitude toward being a-tuned to negative energy. I am a barometer for it. I am a veritable tuning fork for other's emotions, but none as strong as sadness, malice, ill will, dislike, or varying degrees of confusion. I feel that this is an unfortunate talent, and this is the very reason why that I seem to have a tendency to RUN from such sources. This is the reason why I elect to only feed from positive sources of energy. I try to stay away from those who are cloaked in varying degrees of strife or malice. It is the reason why I like jokes, laugher, and places that promote light heartedness rather than founts of stressful unrest.

I do not like drama, nor do I like those who traffic in it. BUT wouldn't you know it . . . that since I harbor such a disdain for such fare that I have become a magnet for such things.

Negative people love me. I hate it.

Hope you are well; Nightchild. How is your job hunt going? I hope that you find something that suits you, and that allows you the freedom to express your self. Lots of luck to you, and happy smiles.

sandy have you ever thought of it this way it might be your desteny to help thoes that feel negative spread the love as i think of it that is what i do here i help others feel better i alway seam to be able to do that it's just a pitty i can't do it for my self that good though
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Job hunting it's moving slowly ahead.
I don't like negative ppl either they like to rub it off on you, acting as if they are true but fallshood is all one can detected in them.

looks like we have something in common nightchild i'm looking for a job as well
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Prince,

Yes and no. I spent 3 year of collage in Nursing school. I hold the following licensure Phlebotomist Med-tech, and EMT. My sole purpose in life was to care for those who were ailing, but doing this work has led me down other avenues. I traded in nursing school for a bachelors in Biological Psychology. I am now working on my masters in Biological psychology/ neuroscience. The primary reason why I elected to change my major from nursing to bio-psych was due to the fact that I found that I truly excel in Sciences. Bio-psych will enable me to help more people while allowing me to retain my own sanity. I wanted to continue my work in Alzheimer's, and this field allows me to do so. It gives me the opportunity to study the nervous system, hormones, and how certain chemical processes (neurotransmitters) effect behavior. Pioneers in the field have created certain psychotropic drugs that help those who suffer from depression etc. I have not discovered the exact avenue that I want to take. . .whether it be research or not. Hopefully, I will be able to do some good.

I do believe in destiny, but sometimes it leads us down the road less traveled, and or just jerks us around.

prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know just what you mean by the road less traveled and being jeaked around i've been getting a lot of that lately and good luck with all of you learnings i like science to i once thought about possably being a biologist but it never happened i went for being a pilet instead although to day i wish had chosen a different path
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just thought i'd give an up date about that girl from the club in macon the past few days she's been comeing to our local club here and is now a new doner for me turns out that she reconised me from a time in my life when i was walking away from this type of life
kinda odd how she remembered me like that but she has become a good friend over the past few days
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy That's cool, Dax. I hope it all works out for you.

Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy That's cool, Dax. I hope it all works out for you.

prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanx sandy
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just thought i'd give everyone an up date the girl from the club and i have decided to only be friends for now she's a bit young for me to be honest and she is fitting in well with the rules and lifestyle at out club
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: