An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

donor attachment question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: donor attachment question Reply with quote

does any one her have a doner that had become a ghoul? and advice on the subject would be helpfull
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: doners that become ghouls Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
does any one her have a doner that had become a ghoul?

??? Shocked
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: doners that become ghouls Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
does any one her have a doner that had become a ghoul? and advice on the subject would be helpfull

What happened to your donor?!
Shocked
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconds the ???
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: doners that become ghouls Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
prince dax wrote:

What happened to your donor?!
Shocked

nothing bad it's just that i have fed from her over the 3 time limit
she feeld drawn to me i feel the same but not as strongly as she feels it i was just woundering if any one else has had this problem
the whole thing to be honest is a long story she was my first doner and has been with me from the begining 13 yrs now
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Mert has matched my " ??? " I'll raise by a WTF?

Maybe I've too much blood in my alcohol stream today... you DO realize this isn't a role-playing site, right...

I'm hoping that I'm not mistaking your post for some sort of weird role-playing thing.

IMHO, you should read this, and maybe reconsider your question.

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/educational/lexiconterminology.html

---Mal

... who doesn't subscribe to all of these beliefs, or even parts of the Veil, but finds a common terminolgy helpful
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused as well. Is a ghoul a dead thing person sorta like a zombie? It's common for our donors to develop attachements to us. But what is this 3 time thing?
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 times over the limit that's something you don't see everyday.
but ever when you see a zombie just shoot it in the head.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maloryn wrote:
As Mert has matched my " ??? " I'll raise by a WTF?

Maybe I've too much blood in my alcohol stream today... you DO realize this isn't a role-playing site, right...

I'm hoping that I'm not mistaking your post for some sort of weird role-playing thing.

IMHO, you should read this, and maybe reconsider your question.

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/educational/lexiconterminology.html

---Mal

... who doesn't subscribe to all of these beliefs, or even parts of the Veil, but finds a common terminolgy helpful

i think we have different meannings for the same word going on here by ghoul i mean a doner that you have fed from over three time and they have a strong connectionn to you almost obsesive at times you might have a different word for this if so please let me know
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you used ghoul in a sort of slang-ish context?

Would you elaborate on the three times thing. . .I fin that it always helps to clarify what you post. . . due to the fact that not every one uses the same terminology, or cares for slang. It is best to explain as much as you can when posting online. . . since online speaking is very different from physically speaking to some one. It is best never to let others infer anything. . . because they may infer incorrectly.

Your posts have boggled me as well. . .

How are you, Dax? Good. . . I hope.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
So you used ghoul in a sort of slang-ish context?

Would you elaborate on the three times thing. . .I fin that it always helps to clarify what you post. . . due to the fact that not every one uses the same terminology, or cares for slang. It is best to explain as much as you can when posting online. . . since online speaking is very different from physically speaking to some one. It is best never to let others infer anything. . . because they may infer incorrectly.

Your posts have boggled me as well. . .

How are you, Dax? Good. . . I hope.

hi sandy i'm fine it has just been my experience that when you feed from a doner more that 3 times they become very atatched to you almost obsesive my doner that i an speaking about hasn't become obsesive yet but she is drawn tome and she also has awakened now as well there are other thing concerning this lil problem i have but i'd rather keep them to myself for now
the main reason for this post was to find out if anyone else has this problem and how they have handeled it that is all
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no experience with this. I am not a sang. I'll keep my peepers on this thread. . . curiosity and all that

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
I have no experience with this. I am not a sang. I'll keep my peepers on this thread. . . curiosity and all that

ok sandy if you care to know the rest of the details just ask you know my reguler e mail
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAIO. . . I'm a nosy wretch. . . your just asking for trouble with that invitation. . . LOL. Just kidding.

Cheerz, Dax. . . have a fab weekend.

Great weekend all around for every one! Well wishes

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
LMAIO. . . I'm a nosy wretch. . . your just asking for trouble with that invitation. . . LOL. Just kidding.

Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: