Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

A debate for you..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: A debate for you.. Reply with quote

I once participated in a debate a long time ago about whether or not the astral realm and the spirit world were one in the same... I'd like to see what you guys think about it..

Are the astral realm and the spirit world the same thing or not? Why do you believe this?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are 2 worlds:
the world of the living & the world of the dead inbetween a very thin wall there is proof of such. the Astral realm not easy to come into contact with and with the spirit world is said the tread carefull.
Why does one believe in this?
always keeping an open mind and something is watching you just don't really know what or whom it is.
You don't feel a presence of something unknown Eclecta?
the mind is a powerfull tool it can open doors.
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you nightchild ,

In many religions book's talk about the world of deads , His name " Barzakh Wink " this world is where the deads wait the apo to leave
this world and go into god " Paradise or Hell " , or into the unknown .
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody has there own vision of what is called paradise or hell nobody knows anything about these places so most ppl make story's up. This i once heard from a Muslim all go the hell first before going into paradise according to buddhisme hell and heaven are put temporarly nobody can stay there forever this comes to reincarnation as the ancient Egyptians believed and so do the Buddhists and even the earliest form of x-tianity.
Much has been changed for ppl not ever got evidence but still in Buddhisme it remaind.
The mind holds a puzzle which you have to figure out for yourself and in unlocks a door which leads to another place where answers are waiting to found. But what id found behind that door is only for the person whom walk thru it not for outsiders.
Lord_Abdou

Game Trophies:  7
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ,

In Koran , in an AYA how tell us what's gonna happen o us in hell or paradise , or what's the differents tortures .

In another one Koran tell us how paradise and hell look's like ,
" you will never get bored in paradise " , " you will neer gonna leave hell , theres a 70000 angels how holds the hell because hell gonna come from another place , the unknow ... and much things gonna happen there " .

When they tell us this things , of course theres a generations before us how leave in the earth , and how do good enter ... we are this generation , and we all passed from hell and paradise , in every generation we have another life's , another family's , another face's .

You can see there i have a lots of idea , how i can not explain , or write , i hope you understand what i want to say .
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They teach you there vision and how the qu'ran tells it.
In all honesty everybody has a diffirent version cause nothing is know and all must enter the unknown. As some call it rediscovering yourself. Some do nothing but good but don't get into paradise but hell and those whom do bad thing's go to paradise and not to hell.
It doesn't matter what you do there is always something which they punish you for but that's the version of religiouns. there is more going on then is written you just can't see it.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: A debate for you.. Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
I once participated in a debate a long time ago about whether or not the astral realm and the spirit world were one in the same... I'd like to see what you guys think about it..

Are the astral realm and the spirit world the same thing or not? Why do you believe this?

I'd say no.

Feeding Astrally is very different then pulling energy from a spirit or from the spiritual energy which is often invested in a "haunted" place.
This and other reasons, make me say "not the same".

I notice you didn't post what you believed, Eclecta ... care to share?

---Mal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Energetic / Magick / Occult Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: