An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

the Tao
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kettu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: the Tao Reply with quote

this morning, on my way to starbucks to shell out 5 bucks for a some coffee that I would drink in three seconds, I ran into a Taoist. He looked at me for a second, and told me I had an energy problem.

I slowly smiled to myself and said thank you.

he then asked if I feed off the Tao its self, or If i stole energy from other people. Okay, im not going to lie, at this point, Im kind of freaked out. I mean I just wanted my coffee, not someone asked who, or what, i stole energy from.

i kind of gave a small grin, and said I dont steal enegry, I simply borrow energy and then I left.

My question to you is this :

I've heard of people feeding off of storms, plants, prayers, even lamp energy. But I've never heard of someone/thing feeding off the Tao. Do you guys think is is even possiable?
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure.

Here's the way I feel about borrowing energy. . .just my opinion, and it may not matter much, but I won't take energy that I can't replace in some way. I , myself find it unethical. Like I said, just my opinion. I mean no offense to you, but I feel a bit wonky on this subject. . . all moral, and crap. I feed in a way that suits me, and I know every one has their own way, or it could possibly be the same. . .hhhmmmm.

That was some pretty freaky stuff. Wow! I would totally have been wigged out.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once killed my mother's old cell phone, because I sucked the energy out of it, dry. So I'm sure you can do it to any object with energy in it.

I think it can be possible, but out of storms? I don't know?
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
I once killed my mother's old cell phone, because I sucked the energy out of it, dry. So I'm sure you can do it to any object with energy in it.

I think it can be possible, but out of storms? I don't know?

LMAO. . .yes, this has happened to me twice on the same day, but never after.

I run, and have a sport Mp3 the kind that are water resistant, and straps to my arm. The day that it happened. . . I was vacuuming, and jamming out to my tunes. . .okay I was dancing with the vacuum cleaner! Anyway, my battery ran low, so I put in a new battery, and commenced to dancing like a loon while doing my cleaning ritual. . .well, the battery went dead 5 minutes later, so I grabbed a new battery, and shortly after the power died. I finally was able to keep the fourth battery that I put in, and nothing like this has happened since. Maybe it was me, or maybe a bad pack of batteries. . . I'm not sure.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but this was back when I first moved to where I am now. I was alone in the computer room (I know, I had a computer room back then, now it's moved out into the Living Room, so I'm right next to the Gay Pride Christmas Tree-it's colorful, just like the rainbow!), and my mother's cell phone was near me, and because I had some many reasons to kill the phone, I grabbed the phone, and took my time off of the computer to kill it, and I knew when it was almost done because I could see the bars going down on the phone...and, I killed it. *Shrugs.* So I did it purposely and now we have this cell phone company that is rather annoying...-.-; Other than that, the phone would not turn on or anything and no one blamed each other, and Mother said, "It's time to get a new cell phone." and that was the end of that poor cell phone.

Lol! Sadny, have you ever tried using electricity for it before or even a vaccum when it works? The actual vaccum that my parents still have, that is half-dead, I used that, and it's still dying...and it smells funny when ever you use it because it cannot hold itself up no more. But I did that when I was younger, and it didn't take too much out of the electricity, but I think it took it out of the vaccum when it was running.
Oh well, now we get a new vaccum! Very Happy Go new vaccum cleaners!
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. . . no, no. . . the vacuum was fine, but the MP3 batteries were zoinking out. My bad, I should have clarified.

A gay pride X-mas Tree. . .? Very Happy

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It maybe was bad batteries too.
Luckily mine is charged through the computer. ^.^

Yes, a Gay Christmas Tree, it has red, blue, green, pink/purple, blue, and orange lights on it, lol. My parents don't support Gay Pride, but the Christmas Tree does. LOL. Laughing
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
It maybe was bad batteries too.
Luckily mine is charged through the computer. ^.^

Yes, a Gay Christmas Tree, it has red, blue, green, pink/purple, blue, and orange lights on it, lol. My parents don't support Gay Pride, but the Christmas Tree does. LOL. Laughing

Oh-that is too funny. . . ROFLMFAO

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to amuse you with my Christmas Tree. ^.^
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO. . .joy to the world

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fight Man, I feel icky. . . shrimp for breakfast. . .

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewwie...!

I feel like I'm about to vomit from eating 2 and 1/2 dognuts(sp!!) around 11:30pm and then staring at condoms makes me more of iller than I already am! Blah...
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mix beer with wine and have a three way meal. Fight
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
never mix beer with wine and have a three way meal. Fight

Poor thing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: