Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Aura?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Aura? Reply with quote

i hope im spelling it right.
but can anyone give me information but aura or a website to find some info at?
please!

thanks a muches
Sorran! ♥
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure...this was posted on a meet up site, and I am not sure where they got it from, but when I do...I will post it. These are not my words....Ima posted this...

"AURA COLORS

The Meaning of Colors

Color can be constructive or destructive. It can stimulate or depress, repel or attract. It can even be male or female in its character. It can reflect positive or negative, and when
perceived within the aura it provides a key to the personality, moods, maturity and health of the individual. It reflects physical and spiritual aspects.

It takes a great deal of practice to interpret the color shades seen within the aura. Each color has its general characteristic,but each shade of that color change that characteristic a little. The location of the color, the intensity and even the from the color takes in
the auric field must be considered.

This text is not intended to provide all of the subtle nuances of color interpretation within the auric field. You will examine basic colors and the energies they commonly indicate on physical and other levels. This gives you a starting point to begin to understand what is revealed by the colors of the aura.

The colors closest to the body reflect aspects of the individual's physical condition. They also indicate those energies manifesting and energies further away often indicate the energy that
the person will be able to determine time elements of certain energy patterns by the color and the location of the color with respect to the physical body.

The Rainbow colors

Red

Red is the color of strong energy, fire and primal creative force. It is the life-promoting energy. It is hot. It can indicate strong passion, mind and will. It is a dynamic color that can reflect anger, love, hate and unexpected changes. It can indicate new birth
and transmutation.

It is a color that affects the circulatory system of the body, the reproductive system (sexual energy) and an awakening of latent abilities and talents.

Too much red or a muddiness can reflect overstimulation, lammation or imbalance. It may reflect nervousness,
temper, aggression, impulsiveness or excitement.

Orange

Orange is the color of warmth, creativity and emotions. It is an indication of courage, joy and socialness. It is a color which can reflect an opening of new awareness-especially to the subtle realms (the astral plane) of life.

Depending on the shade, it can also indicate emotional imbalances and agitation. Some of the muddier shades of orange can reflect pride and flamboyance. It may reflect worry and vanity.

Yellow

Yellow is one of the first and the easiest aura colors to be seen. Pale yellow around the hairline can indicate optimism. Yellow is the color of mental activity and new sunshine. It can reflect new learning opportunities, lightness, wisdom and intellect. The more pastel shades often reflect wisdom and intellect. The more pastel shades often reflect an enthusiasm for something (especially in the pale yellow to white spectrum). Yellow is a color which represents the power of ideas and awakening psychic abilities and clairsentience.

Deeper and muddier shades of yellow can reflect excessive thinking and analyzing. It can reflect being overly critical, feeling of being deprived of recognition and being dogmatic.

Green

Green is the color of sensitivity and growing compassion. It reflects growth, sympathy and calm. It can reflect a person who is reliable, dependable and open-minded. Bright green moving toward the blue spectrum in the aura indicate healing ability. It is a color of
abundance, strength and friendliness.

The muddier or darker shades of green can reflect uncertainty and miserliness. The muddier shades often reflect jealousy and possessiveness as well. It can indicate self-doubt and mistrust.

Blue

Blue, next to yellow, is one of the easiest colors to see in the aura. It is the color of calm and quietness. It reflects aevotion, truth and seriousness. It can indicate the ability for clairaudience and for the development of telepathy.

The lighter shades of blue reflect an active imagination and good intuition. The deeper shades of blue can indicate a sense of loneliness, which on one level reflects a life-long quest foe the Divine. The deeper shades of blue reflect levels of devotion. Royal blue shades indicate the person has found or is about to find his or her chosen work.

The muddier shades of blue can reflect blocked perceptions. They can indicate melancholy, rushing and worrying, domineering, fearfulness, forgetfulness and oversensitivity.

Violet and Purple

Violet is the color of warmth and transmutation. It is the color for the blending of the heart and the mind, the physical with the spiritual. It reflects independence and intuition, as well as
dynamic and important dream activity. It can reflect one who is searching. The purple shades often reflect an ability to handle affairs with practicality and worldliness. The paler and lighter shades of violet and purple can reflect humility and spirituality. The red-purple shades can indicate great passion strength of will. They may also reflect a need for greater individual effort.

The darker and muddier shades can reflect a need to overcome something. They can also reflect intense erotic imaginations as well. Tendencies toward being overbearing, needing sympathy and
feeling misunderstood are also reflected in muddier shades.

Other Colors of the Aura

Pink

Pink is a color of compassion, love and purity. It can reflect joy and comfort and a strong sense of companionship. When seen in the aura, it can indicate the quiet, modest type of individual, along with a love of art and beauty.

Depending on the shade of pink, it can also reflect an immaturity, especially the muddier shades. It can reflect truthfulness or a lack of it. It can also reflect times of new love and new vision.

Gold

Gold is a color that reflects dynamic spiritual energy and a true coming into one's own power. It reflects the higher energies of devotion and great inspiration. It indicates a time of revitalizing.

Muddier shades of gold can indicate the person is still in the process of awakening higher inspiration and has not clarified it yet within his/her life. It reflects the alchemical process still being active; i.e.' the person is still working to turn the lead of his/her life into gold.

White

White is often seen in the aura, prior to any actual colors. It is often seen as a diaphanous shades. White has all colors within it, and when it does appear strongly within the aura, it is often in conjunction with other colors. This is how you can know whether it is an actual energy color or just a poor perception of the aura. When the white does stand out as a color in the aura, it reflects truth and purity. It indicates that the energy of the individual is cleansing and purifying itself. It often reflects an awakening of greater creativity as well.

PART 2:
Gray

Gray is a color of initiation. It can indicate a movement toward unveiling innate abilities. Those shades of gray
that lean more toward the silver reflect an awakening of the feminine energies. Those are the energies and abilities of illumination, intuition and creative imagination.

The darker shades of gray can indicate physical imbalances, especially if seen next to specific areas of the physical body. They can also indicate a need to leave no task undone. Much gray
in the aura can indicate a person who is secretive and who is the lone wolf type.

Brown

Brown often appears in the auric
field. Although many people think of as reflecting a lack of energy or an imbalance, this is not always so. Brown is the color of the earth. When it shown itself in the aura, especially in areas above the head and around the feel, it can reflect new growth. It indicates establishing new roots and a desire to accomplish. It is a color that can reflect industry and organization.

On the other hand, brown across
the face or touching the head may indicate a lack of and need for
discrimination. It seen in the areas of the chakras, it can indicate that those centers need to be cleaned. It will reflect in such cases a clogging of their energies. Brown is often difficult to interpret, as it can easily reflect problem areas in the physical, but you must be careful about jumping to conclusions when you see it. Feedback from the other person is the best means of understanding it.

Black

Black is one of the most confusing of colors in the auric spectrum. I have heard individuals say that, when black shows up in the aura, it is an indication of death or terrible disease. I have not found that to be true.

Black is a color of protection.

It is a color which can shield an individual from outside energies. When seen in the aura, it can reflect that the person is protecting himself or herself. It can also indicate that person has secrets. There is nothing wrong with that, as long as it is not taken to extremes. Black can also indicate that a new understanding of burdens and sacrifices is going to manifest.

Black can also indicate

imbalances. Physical imbalances often show up as black or darkened areas in the aura around the physical body. the location provides clues to this. In the outer edges of the aura, black can indicate holes in the auric field. I have seen this in the auras of those who were victims of child abuse and those who are or were strong substance abusers ( alcohol, drugs, tobacco etc.).

Silver Twinklies

Another aspect that I have observed should be mentioned. I have often seen within the aura what look to be soft, twinkling lights. They are usually very sparkly and silver in color. I have found that they indicate one of several things. These "twinklies'" as I call them, are almost always a sign of great creativity and fertility. When they appear within the auric field of a person, it indicates that greater creativity is being activated within the individual's life.

**KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE ONE PERSONS IDEA..IT SHOULD BE BASED ON TH INVIDUAL**..I'LL GET THE LINK TO THIS AND THE OTHERS I POSTED SO YOU CAN GO CHECK OUT THE SITE..PRETTY NEAT IF YOU DONT TAKE IT AS GOSPEL..LOL..EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT VIEWS.**
LUV TO ALL!..*HUGGLES*
~IMA~"

I hope this helps....

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helpful web sites...I do not know how "good" this information is, but it is kind of interesting.

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

http://www.paralumun.com/aura.htm

AND for the scientist in me.....wanting to look at all sides...TA-DUM...the skeptics dictionary...link below

http://www.paralumun.com/aura.htm[/url][/list]

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Verdammt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed that read, Sandy. It's pretty true, though I don't hink it went into enough depth for me. It's more of the....easy way of explaning them.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was a bit broad. I would love to find more links that have a more in depth look. If you happen to find anything please post them. I would be very happy to peruse them Very Happy

Take care

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try searching by typing the word chakra i mostly found enough infromation about aura's & there colours or how to use the energy it brings.There are only written about 7 chakras but there a few more.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I usualy use the heart, third eye, and base of the spine chakras..there the most reachable, and if you feed off your lover, then you can get the one around the pelvis area Razz. Woo. I know all about the chakras, my friends coven has a lot of information that I think would be useful. Maybe i'll post them up.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. Let me throw in my 2 cents.

Everyone you talk to will have a different idea of aura interpretations etc and what the colors mean. I still see people call orange red or some dark pinks red etc.

Another thing is that some of us see auras only on certain people or don't see them in terms of colors only, but rather in fluidity (is that a word?), or texture, scent, depth, width, color, etc. It isn't always a color. Don't deceive yourself into thinking you should be seeing a color always.

A lot of us are told we have black auras and that it must be a bad thing. But I blame this on the fact that most of us sheild, project, and hide what we are, so people actually pick us out because we are so tucked in. Or perhaps you've even heard someone call someone's aura a "black hole."

Learning to see auras isn't so hard either. When you are first learning to see auras you might want to keep your eyes closed for a few minutes. Focus yourself and then when you open your eyes, hold your own hand up in front of you and spread apart your fingers. Look at the areas where your fingers meet the rest of you hand, in between, you should be able to see the first inkling of your own aura about a millimeter out. If you don't see it at first, don't worry. Just refocus and try again. Sometimes it takes a couple times to realize what you are seeing.

Don't think that seeing with your eyes is the only way to "see" an aura. Auras are powerful things that can be seen without eyes. You can sense them, or feel them also.

Ok. I could talk about this all day, so I'll hush now. If you have any speciifc questions, post them and we can answer them for you if you like.

Keep in mind, everyone has their own way of doing it, and there are very few ways that are wrong. Smile
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There many books written about how to read or to see aura's.
you can sit down and meditate for hours and still no change then the questions is what is one doing wrong or is one missing out on something bigger then just reading aura's it's strange but meditation tends to open doors to world's unseen.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, Im loving this conversation. Because so far your both right. I usualy use the relax, meditate and open your eyes to look at your finger tips. It's easyer to see an aura in the dark with candle light. Mine usualy looks black around the base with a redish gold tint about a mm out. You can't see the full aura of course unless you do this often but it's nice to practice.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, you have to practice offten to maintain it.
UTAHVAMP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious once so I had my aura photographed, it was pretty interesting, It was a brillant red. It was interesting due to also I happen to be a fire sign, Leo. I do recall one odd thing everyone pointed out, I had no crown; it is supposed to be the spirits link to heavans, speaking in a philosophical manner. The aura is actually an electrical feild that surrounds the body, speaking on a scientific level, the speed of the electrons determines the color of light, odd huh. Don't know I just thought I would throw this out there for anyone interested.

Chris
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTAHVAMP wrote:
I was curious once so I had my aura photographed

Kirlian photography or some other type?

---Mal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: