An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

a fallen sun
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: a fallen sun Reply with quote

This one came several yrs before the last one I posted..this in fact I dreamt when I was 8.

I was in my dad's truck with he and my brother (he was in the driver's seat, my brother was in the passenger seat and I was in the center). I looked at the faces of the drivers of other vehicles on the major highway and they looked blank and controlled. Then I looked at my family's faces and they were apparently the same as well. Then I looked ahead and saw a gigantic object of immense and eerie orange-yellow light that truly looked as though the sun had crashed on earth. I jumped over my brother and out the window, rolling onto some grass and concrete on the right side of the road and looked up, watching as everyone on the road, in their vehicles, mindlessly drove into the sun.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gothik, I'm gonna give you my interpretation of this when I have more time....
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx Eclecta
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same exact dream a few nights ago...except the scenerio was different.
Florida was clearly stated that it will sink one day, and everyone who can vote was to vote to move all the Floridians to another state or not. I was thinking within my dream, that I stepped back into the voting area in which I was assigned in, and everyone around me voted at the same time. Right away, I thought that they looked controlled and I got very uncomfortable in that place. I watched them press buttons at the same time, then watched them all grab their cards and file-out, in a straight line to place their cards away, and leave. By the end of it, I was left alone in the voting booth, alone. I felt like an individual, as the volunteers there, looked at me with blank eyes. They all looked really creepy...I felt like I was a witch back in the old days, where they will accuse you of anything. They just looked and sounded so...blank...*gets the chills.* I then asked the workers there, what do they think will happen to us? And they all tried to say something at once, but they all stopped and one only spoke this time, "We will stay and fight our way out."
So basicly all of Florida was mindless and is going to drown one day. Eh...disturbing dream...knew I shouldn't have asked my friend if Florida can sink or not...
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent the better part of my life in different regions of Florida. I was living in Hialeah (south Florida) when I had this dream.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm starting to think it's a Florida dream, because my friend had also, a similar dream like our's earlier on in her life...
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dream of mindless drones... I've known several people, some who've never lived in or near Florida, who have talked about dreams similar to this.

But in this case, I think it means that you feel like your family conforms automatically without thinking about it means, while you on the other hand rebel and do think for yourself. You don't allow yourself to become subject to following blindly.

All in all I think it means that you feel that most everyone else is headed for disaster of some sort, while you feel alone in your own way of thinking because you choose to not do what everyone else does.

Amber, I think this applies to your dream too.

It's kinda a common dream for alot of people. I read about some other people having similar type dreams and then blaming it on UFO's...
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in other words, it's a dream of solitude-meaning that you have your own opinion while everyone else picks the same choice, even if they do not know the right meanings to the choice that that whom ever picked.
Seems acknowledgable to me.

I love blaming others, in your dreams, on things that you don't really know or not sure about. Like you had a dream of UFO's and I once blamed Zombies for ruining my relationship in a dream. (I thought that was a funny dream to wake up to Smile )
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never dreamed of zombies.. Not that I'd want to tho lol.
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear. There was a period in my life which i often refer to as an 'awakening' in its own right, because all i dreamt of were zombies. Then through the teen yrs they were less frequent, but still occurred even up to my mid 20s. I haven't had any lately though. (Zombies somehow transferred in my frame of thought from dreams to visions for a while)

But yeah there is truth in your assessment. I do feel like I am very different from those around me, and that they are headed for a disaster that cannot be prevented.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always surprising to me the lack of conscious awareness that ppl exhibit these days. They live in this little bubble, and if you ask any one of them what they want out of life they will say, "to be happy or rich" (or both) and they don't realize you can't be happy all the time. That's just not living. You have to have that balance....
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strangly enough how or what do you think it is when you feel yourself beeing lifted up into a light only seeing then this person with pale face hair, very light blond always smilling & eye's green grey. Iv'e had dreams about fire coming form the sky dreams of flying thru the air over streets over ppl's heads.
dreamed of places with other ppl strangly enough normally when you dream one shoud not be able to feel it but when you do feel it is still a dream or is it not?
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, NightChild, it will not feel like a dream no more, especially when you wake up, you still try to solve it yourself by saying out loud, "It's just a dream", but then you wonder yourself, What if it was not a dream this time? What if it is mentally true? What if I am having some else's conversations in my dreams? That sight seemed so familiar and those voices are the same as I know of...? Then the questions will not stop, until you give into one or the other, is it real or just a dream.
I hate those questions sometimes, and for me, those frequent questions...
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes you but can ask yourself when to wake up: "Am i awake or still sleeping?" but i can not see my laying still in my bed.
Sometimes a dream is not a dream and repeating to yourself i was only dreaming will keep the same question rissing.
Then all you can do is explore by reading books some wouldn't dare to read. And dreaming is a way for the mind of solving problems, but then when the question returns you might want to ask yourself am i asking the right question.
The dead always speak to the living maybe E.V.P will then catch your attention. But not ever be affraid to dream without dreams then you would go insane. Stop beating yourself up about it and try to find a way of finding control within your dreams so they can not control you. Wink
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
sometimes you but can ask yourself when to wake up: "Am i awake or still sleeping?" but i can not see my laying still in my bed.

Oh, that's the worse question to ask right after waking back up...

Oh, I usually do control my dreams.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: