Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

sands of time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: sands of time Reply with quote

It was one of the first that had a major impact on me. I was in the desert with a friend whom I was in a circle with when I was wiccan. We came over a hill, and I saw a woman walking by with goods in a basket on her shoulder. There was a man in the sand who had just recently died (presumably of exhaustion, thirst, hunger, etc.) I made a really campy joke about the situation which was not well received by my companion. We approached the body and I pulled a book out of my bag. It was an old book, aged and decorated from elements of another time. I read an arcane language from the book and time moved very quickly - as a result his body went through a very speedy movement of decay and stopped only after his bones had become dust so fine that it merged with the sands of the desert. And then we moved on.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one, that if it wasn't so late already and if I didn't have to be up at 6am, I'd interpret for you.. But I'll do it soon.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. The desert as a setting might mean you are in need of something vital. Your friend may be in your dream because he/she might be the key to the interpretation of the dream. The woman with the basket might signify something you overlooked. The man who has recently died might be something like a habit or a part of your life that is now over. Your joke is your way of making light of the situation. Your friend reminds you that the issue was once a serious issue. A book of course probably means knowledge of some sort. The movement of time could be simply mean life is passing you by.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: