An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

We have been challenged
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can say those whom believe they can walk down the street without a bus hitting them unaware of what can happen.
Magick can only work when you believe in magick well it seems that maybe cause of lack of faith it didn't work and to many movies they have seen without ever reading a good book on it will do it.
Some seemingly have put back the M in moron.
These once should be ignored the more others listen to them the faster all will fall apart this is but the idea of bullying feeling powerfull but yet they are not untouchable.
not ever i think the word is mundane know anything.
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's bullshit directed at getting a rise out of anyone who will pay attention to it.

Along these same lines I got a weird "friend request" from a guy who claims to be a member of the demonic heirarchy who was summoned by a few drunk teenagers who had no idea what they were doing, etc, etc, blah blah blah! He is looking for someone who has the power to send him back into the "abyss" where he was perfectly content and happy... Rolling Eyes

Though I do believe that such creatures have the ability to live, breathe, and walk among us, I do NOT believe that any of them are going to post the fact on myspace.

You have to wonder at these folks who are so lonely and so starved for ANY kind of attention whether positive or negative that they resort to making complete asses of themselves on a public forum such as myspace.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this person belongs to the abbyss then this person is very lonely for what i believe these creaters can dwell amongst the living unseen. But do they need any help form humans to go back for what is writtin' about they dwell inbetween worlds.
it's like lucifer coming up to you telling you he needs your help to get back a demon needs no help from anyone. Everything a human touches get's destroyd just look at the world they live in.
if lucifer would appear in a dream it doesn't mean you are doomed but is a warning. angel & demons know more about the world we live in then people know of.
NoiteGatta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: I am late on this thread Reply with quote

but it seems to me our little mage is jealous. It seems all of his spells and incantations and "protections" have not garnered him what he truley desires..the gift. We who are born or awakend to such sensations should pity him, as we would pity a moth fluttering vainly against a spider's web.

He is merely calling out as he has not a beacon to shine.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some are born with a gift some don't know what they have for nobody ever will say it.
The lack of knowledge of how to use what you have leads to abuse of a gift or it simply disappears into nothing.
xMistressAnax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Sounds Like... Reply with quote

Why would the "community" attempt to take on such a guy is my question. We know what we are and as long as we know and others like us know of it then I say that is the best thing. Just because we may be able to do something to some poor twit means we should. Like the other wiccan rule or witches rule: Dare to be silent.

Since when would we? This twit doesn't seem to have the facts of vampires or vampyres lined up in his mind only what he believes vampires / vampyres to be in book form, and he just wants attention. In my book he's as bad as any vampire / vampyre rushing off too 'save" their lifestyle or way of life by drawing unessecary attention to themselves and their community, which we all know we don't need and why we keep to ourselves.

Also, I am quite sure if any were to meet him he'd not know they
were a real vampire / vampyre because he seems less brainless than the vampyre govenor.

Also has anyone thought that maybe the same person writing this post could be the same one, from the same myspace site? Call me paranoid and I probally am but that was the first thought that came to my mind.

http://themusespace.darkbb.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I suppose we're all supposed to rush to the scene and do parlour tricks for this guy. Heheh. as if we don't have anything better to do with our time. We don't have anything to prove to anyone but ourselves - and if we are true to ourselves and have faith in our abilities with magic and the supernatural - that's all we need.
xMistressAnax

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: The best magick ever Reply with quote

Is ignoring the need to put anything or anyone back ! Because like i stated they probally wouldn't know a vampire / vampyre if we asked this guy the time of day. haha!

Sounds like they only came to this community and requested people from myspace from this one only. Sounds like a set up againest this one only. They probally saw the largeness of this one and thought this one was the only one, and they wanted to make it vunerable.

Unfortunately really that people can not understand because its right there for them to read.

http://themusespace.darkbb.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a mouth assuming one seeks pity then you are talking to the wrong person. I don't forgive only seek to punish all but like your books are saying. I'm not a witch but it's all so interessting shamfully nobody taught me to use dark forces to my advantadge till iv'e seen this order one seeks to become a member of.
there are two where one seeks to grow further into but nobody is to stand in my way of evolution.This is my quest
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on.. think about it. All he is trying to say is that we can't do anything to him. What could we do? Really?.... Mmm? Twisted Evil
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what more damage can be done that others have allready done over the years? I learned not keep myself busy with childish ways and practice of the years. Anyone standing in the way of another finding the truth becomes an enemy. My mind intercept thing's diffirent images run thru it far beyond a bloodletting you or anyone else would lay down. So some should tread carefully and use there mind. Is seek dark forces out to take out anyone whom remains to spread lies around.
DRIST
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can issue an open challenge, it is their right to do so I suppose. The awesome thing is I will not waste my personal time trying to reveal truth to someone who has doubt in the first place. If he is so hellbent on making a challenge to doubt powers then why would he even use magick to begin with? What an inbecile. Maybe in disguise the challenge really means to find how many peeps will laugh at him for being so stupid.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometime's one will net easlie listen to insults for iv'e been having to listen to them for years. Everybody walks this planet with a quest a search to be called an imbecil is not even coming close to what everybody has been accusing me from to hise something away from me. There's one thing which i do not like is to many secret's i just can't trust nobody when my back is turned so one seeks out something ancient which is above all life. To give one the guidence they need to fullfill my search. One will take & learn as much as one can to succeed. And some have taught me that i'm above all lies above all accusations and insult not to ever let it bring one down.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all lady vamps out there,
What would you do when even to know the person is a mundane whom get's beating's from the one she is with.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um... Kick his ass?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: