An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

We have been challenged
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merkuria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: We have been challenged Reply with quote

I thought you all might be interested in reading what this man has been saying about our community on a public myspace forum . . .and he has issued a challenge to all of us . . .

Pantos Oct 12, 2006 6:07 PM
anyone who forms covens for "Vampyres" definitly registers high on my fluff meter.

Pantos Oct 13, 2006 2:43 AM
Vampires-with-a-Y my arse.
What an absolute pile of bollocks. Show me a film of you getting shot point blank in the face with a 4-bore elephant gun and getting up again and I'll believe you. Prove it or piss off with your nonsense.
If I had a dime for every time someone has offered to prove the existence of vampires (yes, it's spelled with an I) and failed to do so, I'd be almost as rich as I would be if I had a dime for every time someone pulled the "my borther did it" excuse. As for being mundane, it may gratify your ego to call me such. I'm not particularly worried.

Pantos Oct 13, 2006 7:27 PM :
So here's my challenge to the Vampyres, witches, warriors and teletubbies who all have such great powers. If it is indeed in your power I challenge each and every single one of you to perform an act of magick that will result in bodily harm to me within the space of one week. That's righty, I'm calling you out and issuing an open challenge. I will even extend the courtesy of advising you about my defenses which will consits of my daily performance of the following rituals, all in their standard Golden Dawn format: The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, the rite of the middle pillar, the lesser banishing ritual of the hexagram. I will not employ any protective magick beyond these simple standard rites. I also give my oath as an adept that I will truthfully and completly report any act of bodily harm that occurs to me in the course of the next 7 days.
~Pantos

Hmmm . . .sounds like something a our Community cannot pass up, right?

Pantos:

http://www.myspace.com/pantos93

So shall we gather forces and show this little man what we we've got???

~Merk
Sorran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think who ever wrote that on their myspace
(one thing its myspace no one really takes that crap seriously.
someone at my school did some shit on myspace and the whole school flipped. its childish.
yes i have a myspace but its only to talk to my friends.
not trast other people.)
is really immature. childish. if he doesnt believe, who are we to make him.
to me personaly i dont care he he believes or not.
just my opinion.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: it's vampires not vampyers Reply with quote

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's to me the person itself has been reading the wrong infromation.
It's better to be sure of what you say before you start preaching any words not without the right knowledge anything can be said.
Let fools remain blind and let only those whom wish to know pass thru.
Auras

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As tempting as this is to my darker side as a chance to try some harmful spells I chanced across.... I will adhere to the old Wiccan maxim: Harm none.
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: challenge Reply with quote

Any time one wishes to challenge anyone or anything it's best that they understand what they are busy with before to opening there mouth's. People should tred carfully when enterig the unknown grounds.But always be carefull when applying magick or with the use of spells for some spell are only to be used by those whom are with experiance.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a moron.

Not even worth the energy to respond.
The "look, look, pay attention to me" idiots annoy me worse and worse every year.

---Mal
Who's special magick attack involves the ritual use of a Beretta 9mm. Ward that, bitch.

Note to self: do not read boards after first waking up. Grumpiness leads to homicidal-flavored postings.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: challenging Reply with quote

the more people try to play there silly little games of challenge,
there still is a need for them to hear what is beeing said.
so everybody beter listen to what is beeing said do not ever ignore
the words or not ever will some have seen such hate or anger.
for assuming to know all and yet not ever heard anything.
I'm not all about fun and laughs i have to keep it calm for i sometimes can't control my urges.
don't play games you can't win Evil or Very Mad
cathmael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, by the nature of chance, the idiot could happen to just get run
over by a bus or something.

I love people like that.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: thing's happen Reply with quote

thing's have a way of happening without another person knowing about it. it's like they say: "when shit hits the fan you better duck"
and don't stay around for the aftermath of it all.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just wants someone to arugue with.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A time will come when one will fidn a way to come over to Atlanta.
To have a what is called a face to face talk? with the alliance and all it's members.
not may there be any indiffirences within any group still but bring's community's to fall apart an alliance is only stronger when it's in large numbers.
there is no challenge greater then keeping a community running and maintaining a balance within all covens.
RedRaven
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all we have said here, and also...when have we spelled vampires with a y on this site? Look at the main page, no Y.
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR,

Wasn't directed toward "us" - was the community in general.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More the a houndered years ago they wrote might have wrote it diffirent in the german language it's sounds as vampyre in the english it will sound as vampire. it's a diffirent way of saying it but the meaning is the same. more then a houndered years ago like most languages came from another language some came from the latin.
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree whole-heartedly with Maloryn,

These myspace/Internet badasses are a joke and not woth the keystroke energy it would take to reply to their idiocy.

Like anything, there is good and bad aspects of the internet. While it is a wonderful tool to connect with likeminded souls across the world, it is also a sheild for every loud mouth moron sitting around in his basement waiting to use the ananimity of the internet to attack others.

Most of these Cyber-Bullies reveal what morons they are simply by their posts. If he doesn't believe in Vampyres/Vampires and thinks our magick is all a fascade, then why does he use banishing and protection rituals? How can you utilize magick if you don't believe it is real?

Kiera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: