An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

im a baby bat ... looking for help ...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: im a baby bat ... looking for help ... Reply with quote

hi im sorran and i awoke July of 2006. i had been waking for a while before then but i decided on my 17th birthday that i was a vampire. it took a lot of research before i found out i was a psi vamp. i have a taste for blood but im a veggy eater so i knew drinking blood whould be good for me. even though i do drink my own sometimes when the thrist gets to bad. and i'v never had a donor.
im still new at this lifestyle. so im looking for someone to take me under their wing and help me.
Baby Bat looking for a mother.
please help if you can.
blessed be ...
Sorran <3
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorran,

As much as we'd all love to help you, there's really nothing much anyone can do. All anyone can do is offer you moral support, a few kind words, and some guidance to assist you on your journey.

Awakening is an enlightening experience. It's a new beginning that allows you to overcome fear of the unknown that would hinder your ability to grow mentally, emotionally, and sometimes spiritually, tho usually not at the same time.. It's also a process that will open doors for you when you are ready.

I'm sure you have a ton of questions. Feel free to email me if you like. Or you can post there here and there, start new topics if you will.. Whatever works for you, and you can get more than one opinion.

If you are seeking a mentor, I'd advise you to gather more than one opinion on anything. There's usually a general concensus on just about everything, but that doesn't mean it will be right for you. We are all different after all.

Eclecta
Sorran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much. i so have some questions.

1) i have alot of headachs and i read somewhere that not feed for a while could cuz that, is that true?
2) i have trouble focusing when im feeding, is there n e way to learn to focuse?
3) i feed off my little sisiter, she has ADHD so she has energy to share and i dnot feed that much at one time, but could feeding off her hurt her in n e way?

thanks so much for ur help ...
Sorran
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I answered this somewhere else... Hmm...
Verdammt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would awnser that.
If I may?

I also have headaches when I eaither feed to much as my body gets rid of the extra. (Im greedy sometimes. :p) Or if I don't feed for a while, I get headaches, more like migrains...but yeah. I get really annoyed easyly, and I get more mean. So try feeding off of someone mentaly stable,and happy, about once or twice a month...around the first and middle week...that should keep you stable..

For your sister with ADHD..I would like to tell you that you shouldn't. I can't stop you, but its not to good..You never know what may carry over. If that makes since? I think it would be better to go to a concert or football game..something like that. That way you can sit back relax and soak in the energy around. People at concerts and such watse there energy by screaming and such, so you should have fun. ^_^

I would also like to add, It is not good to drink your own blood. This is not just to you, but to whomever else drinks there own. It's not really healthy, and if you take your time, sit, and think about it it does no good, other than easing your mind.
Sorran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.
i dont feed off my sister anymore. i dont wanna hurt her or like you said have something carried over like the disease (adhd).
i feed off of people at my school now.
like ill be sitting in class and feed off of the person in front of me.
i wish i had just one person i could feed off of like a normal donor.
but i dont.

and yea i still have headacks. but they are getting better.
before my awaking i would have a headack for days at a time. but at least now i know why and how to stop them.

the only time i drink my own blood is when i just have the taste for it. and i dont really "drink" my blood more like just break the skin to taste the blood and raw skin.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there a diverence inbetween a hunger and a craven?
to much feeding isn't realy that good. this is my opinion.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.

You are right...There is a diffrence between having a craving, and needing it. I know a while ago, I use to go six months without feeding, basicaly because I eaither had no-one or I would find a way to lay it dormat for a while. Though for a Psi once a month or less would keep you stable and working, unless your under stress.

While under stress I usualy freak/spaz out a lot, and end up wasting my energy, Or using it up with all my anger building. While low on energy, you already become more pissy, and such. So the more angry you get the more you'll need it. It all basicaly depends on the being.

I would advise that you try not to feed during school, hun. I use to do that, but it's better that you keep stable and try doing things out of school. While doing things in school/work it gives you greater risk of someone catching on. More so in school that at a job. If you really need to feed like that, try making friends with someone of the 'accult' group. Someone in other words 'goth'. They tend to be more understanding and are use to stuff and such like that.

Once your good enough friends with them, bring it up in a conversation, talk about it, tell them exactlay what it is, explan that your not some 'Renfields sendrome' freak and it couldn't hurt to give them a book, and get them to read up on it. Suck as the "Psychic Vampire Codex". Though try not getting the Father sebastion todd version....

I did this, and now have a doner, who was actualy a old friend from elementry school, I recently met back up with him, and he seemed to already know, and had a shield up and everything. So I spoke with him about it and I guess all I can tell you is "Good things come to those who wait.."
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the book the psychic vampire codex from Michelle Belanger quite interesting book. But i'm still waiting for the other book on shielding. But for that one can wait but then not for all thing's i'm not getting any younger. I guesse i'll keep myself busy with my books the last book i bought is called ceremonial magick & power of evocation by Joseph c. Lisiewski, Ph.D.
But when energy is low I just gotta have it.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make me smile Very Happy
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What appeals to you the most on this subject verdamt?
Here is the ISBN nummber: 1-56184-197-8
ceremonial magic & the power of Evocation
author:Joseph C.Lisiewski, Ph.D
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh Many things, hun. ^_^
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very interesting.
What else o the manything's do you like?
Verdammt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My little secret. ^_^
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm.....secrets are good.
Sometimes it's better to have secrets for ppl are pocking with there nose where it shouldn't be.
But besides that you having secrets there must be something you would like to get of your chest?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: