An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vivid Dreams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps it's a step in the direction of spiritual evolution.

Necromancer...Tell me more about what you feel regarding this spiritual evolution theory you spoke of...My feeling is that it is indeed related to this very thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ancient Egyptians or ancient greeks believed different that thru dreams one could get a spiritual message form there Gods.
The way they described the meaning makes it less with enough patience to achieve a God like state the opening of the third eye, seeing the world beyond the mundane world.
Spiritual evolution is about growth following with that is E.S.P
a sixth sense. So the same is for vampires psi-vampires need energy to survive by accumilating enough energy they will not ever get spiritual tired and at the smae time can defende against what they call a energy predator whom seeks to steal that energy.
Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andarael, my beliefs are related to reincarnation. I believe that we reincarnate over and over again to learn more. As our souls grow older we experience a spiritual evolution. Each generation of people born now, is becoming more and more aware. I think that right now the next level of evolved souls are being born, those souls being the "Indigo Children". I can see that many of us here on this site are more spiritually evolved then say our parent or grandparents. We have more metaphysical thoughts than previous generations have. There are more and more of us like this, but the Indigo Children as I've said are the next generation of evolved souls that will inhabit the world. They're a completely different soul and person. They, from an earlier age than myself and others on here, will know exactly who they are as a person, perhaps from the very moment they are able to speak. The way I look at the human race and our souls is like this...we're all on a train moving forward and though some people may walk towards the back of the train, they are still moving forward as well. And so I think that a part of us most certainly lives in another dimesion or realm, that a part of our souls are not confined to our physical bodies and are in an astral plane or something similar. That we quite possible may be communicating soul to soul via this realm. And that may be how we are having similar dreams. I also believe that we are all connected and not seperated from one another...all one.

Last edited by Necromancer on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightchild, I haven't read anything on Egyptians and the things you mentioned. I think the afterlife, dream realm, and the astral world would be similar in that you would see and experience any strong beliefs you may have. For instance, if you strongly believe in heaven or hell, you'll probably experience that for a bit in the afterlife before your spirit guides would slowly show you the truth. To show your soul the truth too fast would be a shock to the soul. So perhaps they thought they were seeing Gods when it was really other spirit guides or some form of spirit. Then again my beliefs don't incorporate any Gods. To me, the idea of a God is narrow minded and man made. I'm the first to admit though, I don't know for sure. For me, as I've mentioned, I get a lot of my awarenesses from my dreams. When I ask my spirit guides to show me something, they usually respond. I am often in a classroom with other beings, being taught a lesson by my guides. When I wake up, I have answers or new ideas. As for the sixth sense, I think that's something we all have access to and can be enhanced with intent through dreams which is what I do. I haven't been successful with astral travel, though I haven't spent a lot of time with it either. Dreams seem to be my medium where I can do as I like.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One will not find it writtin in all books and not all books show it.
Many in this world have forgotten how to contact there spirit guide's. To reach your spirit guide or to see them is to reach out to the astral plain's where said they wait.
Dreams can be seen as way to communicate with them by going into a dream state. It's something which can be dangerous if doing it alone and should be done in the precence of someone with experience on that field and knowledge of the metaphysical.
In ancient Greece there is a god called morpheus which can appear in dreams in any shape it wants to take.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiera, girl those were some good times! I sure wish you were going with us to Savannah tomorrow. I love ya girl. Nope, no more dreams about anything like that. Dreams lately have just been crazy.. Since well since I posted this topic on Vivid Dreams..

My dreams lately have been violent, very intense.
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy dreams that's nice.Little recolection from the past.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very violent dreams..

Last night I dreamed I was attacked and had to defend myself with a sharpened wire clothes hanger. The end result was a decaptitated lady who had been trying to kill me. Still not sure why she wanted to kill me tho... or how the clothes hanger got sharpened.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a very violent dream also, Electra.
I dreamed that I were inside a bedroom or a chamber-all I knew was that there was a four-postered bed, a small sofa, and a desk nearest me; the room was in the color of deep maroon (so the color of the dream must be either black or red-maroon). I was waiting for someone and the next minute I knew I was being strangled to my death by a face that I could not see.
It was very violent because I was kicking, thrashing, throwing china at whom ever, and trying to cry out-somehow-that I couldn't breathe.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know I think those who say when we are the victim in a violent dream it means we feel persecuted in some way, or that it means we feel someone is trying to take something important from us.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes a dream is what it is but the some dreams come as warning. the only way to understand it all is to find out what remains hidden out of side. I had some very strange dreams so sometime one is unsure if dreams they were. For most i still have no answer of why one saw it or was taken there.
Dreams can tell you whom you are not what others say.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been haveing some really odd dreams as well along with most with in our community i have an idea of what this all might mean but i'm not realy sure I've been talking with a few of my other friends about this and that are haveing odd dreams as well it apears the this is happening world wide
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes dreams work like warning sign's either the past or the present. Sometimes you have to look at everything which drives you and find out what it really is that makes do it.
TO slove a puzzle you must keep an open mind for the truth might not be as you suspect it to be. So iv'e joined up on the outer cirkel of O.L. and someother sites even on the site of order of sekhemu.
there very helpfull ppl at the order of sekhemu.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been going through the e mails that i've been getting from thoes that i know abrod in other countries they all agree with me and what i think all this might mean
nightchild i have made a posting about this in our forum the posting is called "riseing storm in the distence" even in the S&M forum Lady CG mentioned this
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check it out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: