An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vivid Dreams?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Vivid Dreams? Reply with quote

I am just curious if anyone else is having very vivid and/or more violent dreams than usual?
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very much so in the last 48-72 hours...
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG ME TOO! Seriously. What do you think it all means? I think Seth has had a couple of strange ones too. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedRaven
House Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm coming in late on this one, but so have I, especially around the end of September and early Oct.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remember hearing several ppl talking about just insane dreams prior to posting this.. And I was too.. Still am actually...

I wonder why.
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't know...Yet! I think though that we should all pay close attention to these dreams. They aren't occurring for no reason and it isn't coincidence that we are all having them.

Also, I was wondering about something myself. Lately, and it seems to have started with and feels like it has a connection to the dreams, I have this feeling of something that is coming or rather about to occur. I can feel it and I know it is significant. It is just on the other side of my consciousness and I have been unable up to this point to pull it forward and see it. Is anyone else feeling this? I know that I am experiencing some profound spiritual changes personally, but this is outside of just myself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if what you define as vivid dreams what about dreams which are lucid dreams or dreams where you are somewhere but don't know how you got there? did one ever had a dream where you are lifted up into a place surrounded by light and there was this person there but saying no words but only smilling with hair so blond and eye's which show no threat at all? Or something is coming your way looking like they keeping you away from something for at the end there is a door but you can't get to it ?Or seeing a place from where a fire comes down and thing's coming down form it but don't harm you? Or you see an explosion or what looks like a explosion and after wards you are in a place where nothing grows and at he end it's all fussy?
Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We weren't the only ones around Sept. 20 - 25th or so having weird energy, dreams, etc. - found it posted on another forum reporting similar events. Very interesting...
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you assume that these strange boost of energy are not related to the changes happening to the planet?
Or are they as how one should take them?
Necromancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had some lucid violent dreams myself around the same time. Perhaps it has something to do with the astrological positioning of the stars and planets. I don't really know much about astrology myself, but I thought I'd put the idea out there. Perhaps it's a step in the direction of spiritual evolution. Answers to most everything can be found through our dreams if one knows how to access this information.
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astrology can offer manything's to gain insight to the changes which come our way. Dreams are easly misunderstood whithout the right kind of infromation or sometimes it might not be a dream.
Some dreams might just work as a link to places which can't exist in this realm.
Kiera
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarely dream and remember them anyway... but I have had a few very vivid dreams of late. They were not violent however, my dreams almost never are. I suppose I'm just a Kitten!

Eclecta's dreams often involve me and someone connected to me. I am often told I appear in other people's dreams. I must do alot of dreamwalking, so much so that I have no time for my own dreams!

*chuckles and smirks*

Yes Eclecta, *HE'S* still popping up in my dreams. Having anymore dreaming trips of us in NOLA? You know it's been 2 years ago tonight that we were heavily intoxicated at the Dungeon. Where I was dancing on the pole and chewing on it's Patrons! Those were damn good times!

Kiera
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are but memories of the past when, we all have something we remember as a period when all was and then faded, we all have such memories.
Dreamwalking anyone ever seen that movie called dreamscape
where some people are going into dream state?
anyone?????
Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamscape was one hell of a movie. I remember seeing that when I was a kid and the idea blew me away. Dreams indeed are mostly misunderstood. From what I've learned through personal experiences it's almost impossible to interpret the symbolism, and dream books are shite. I was aware in only one dream over the years about the symbolism and it was so odd. Some dreams are straight forward in their meaning. In the symbolic dream, I was in rich green woods with a flowing stream and I noticed a kitten had gotten too close and had fallen in, so I picked it up to keep it from drowning. The whole time I had this dream I was aware that it was symbolic to my relationship with one girl I knew. She was the kitten. I love dreams, it seems to be the one place I can find answers from either myself or my spirit guides. My beliefs are that the dream world are just as much a reality as this waking life. We're simply more focused in this life because of our ego.
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in dreams a problem comes over differently.
in a book of egyptian meaning of dreams there was said if you are dreaming standing in a pool of water and water is beeing splashed over you they would call it a healing dream.
But yet it still can be dangerous to step into anothers dream the movie with Jennifer Lopez when she has to go into a dream state and enter the dreamworld of a serial killer the longer she is the less the chance she has of getting out Because in a dream one can feel as a God in control.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Dreams & Visions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: