Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Feeding at Range thru the Internet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Feeding at Range thru the Internet Reply with quote

I've found that I can establish with others thru the net and they to me as well. I tend to use Instant Messenger to start, as it’s a real time chat. Further, once I have someone's energy signature, I don't need to re-establish thru the net, and can do it anytime, anywhere.

I have done this with people on the other side of the world with great ease. And the amount of power that can be transferred is astounding. Of course it's not limited to feeding or even energy transfer. I can look at someone's energies, their energy surroundings, and do interactive energy workings with them.

For those of you that are experienced with these things, I'm always interested in learning new abilities. I'm just a novice at it, so any pointers are helpful!

Anyone is welcome to IM me if you want to give it a try. My id is ancient_arcane for both MSN and Yahoo.

Take care,

-Arcane
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I can't do it..I was wondering can you help me out.. I had a fit today..This wuld be helpful ^_^.
cathmael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you realize all points are one,...then you are always near someone who can help you.

Try focusing on yourself. take deep breaths and visualize energy flowing through you. That can help you if you are feeling blocked or stuck.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0.o
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got invited to a yahoo group a week or so ago, that is specifically dedicated to feeding via the net.. LOL!!

Yeah, it happens, but it's like sucking it thru a tiny coffee stirrer to me. I prefer using the McStraw from McD's ... j/k

It's always better for me, when I can just go soak it up in an energy bath.. Gods, I can't wait for D*C...

So excited.. Yay. Twisted Evil
cathmael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, DC is a trip - 50,000 or so people in one place Very Happy

Hope to see you there tonight Eclecta
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be able to do it on the internet when I was on more than I am now. When I'm on public transit or out in public I don't really feed much, but I aim for changes that move along the same lines of tapping energy as an experiment for educating myself on how to plant thoughts in certain people's minds and see how it affects them as they're sitting or talking or whatever. Its never to their detrement, but on the road it is often to the safety of those I travel with.

I don't do very much "conscious" feeding. Whether or not I am doing so unconsciously remains another point altogether. When I do feed, it seems to be upon more elements and aesthetics than on people.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andareal and I were talking the other day about things that feed us. It seems some of us are drawn to water. I'm also a big storm person too. I just love it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeding at Range thru the Internet Reply with quote

Arcane wrote:
I've found that I can establish with others thru the net and they to me as well. I tend to use Instant Messenger to start, as it’s a real time chat. Further, once I have someone's energy signature, I don't need to re-establish thru the net, and can do it anytime, anywhere.

I have done this with people on the other side of the world with great ease. And the amount of power that can be transferred is astounding. Of course it's not limited to feeding or even energy transfer. I can look at someone's energies, their energy surroundings, and do interactive energy workings with them.

For those of you that are experienced with these things, I'm always interested in learning new abilities. I'm just a novice at it, so any pointers are helpful!

Anyone is welcome to IM me if you want to give it a try. My id is ancient_arcane for both MSN and Yahoo.

Take care,

-Arcane

i sometimes feed through e mail like his and i can send energy as well as take it
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

through email? Hmmmm. . . .I'll have to consider that, but I am not sure about it. Then again anything is possible.

Well wishes to all.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you know a very strong spell which makes you capable to do so, otherwise i don't know how to do it.
LadyDragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distance feeding and acquiring links through the internet is possible and I find that the more you are online with the same people, the easier it is to establish a link with others. It has nothing to do with spell casting, some just take a little more time to do it than others. Unless you are good friends with someone else on the net, I suggest the best thing to do is just to allow the process to take place naturally and to not force anything. There may be a burning desire to make accomplishments, however, you should be conscientious of whom you are linking with as you are then connected on an entirely different level...
Hope that helps
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does clear up a view thing's up but the strangest thing is about feeding over the net is.....you don't always know whom is doing it.
So when sitting on the net it aswell not always possible to pinpoint out from where the person could be a short distance or far away.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Psi-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: