Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Advanced Ways to Help the Awakening

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
figment

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Advanced Ways to Help the Awakening Reply with quote

The Most Noble Vampiric Task

And any vampire can do it, from the moment they start peering into the community. If you are new, and find another that is seeking, refer them to another knowledgable and reputable vampire for help. You have just done the most noble vampiric task, helping the seeking and awakening, because noble how noble you accomplish it is not how much you teach him, but how much you do in comparison to what you can do.

Those of you are advanced can do so much more, and this is what this thread is for. I see too many vampires doing... nothing. Remember... you will die. The more advanced you are in the community, probably means the closer you are to your death. The way of the world, apologises for lack of tact.

When you die, will you be leaving the community in a healthy condition? Or even better, will it be in a better condition than it was in when you entered it? Surely, the people who know you will think well of you after you die but... what will strangers in the community think of you when you are dead?

Let's start something to help your death be a wonderful celebration.

----------------------------------------------------

An important thing to remember about the seeking and the potential awakening is that at this moment in their lives, more than any other, hate humanity. They hate the species they are stuck in. They want to leave humanity and become something different. No one says this, but it's the truth. In fact, most people hate humanity. You see it all on the news, how awful humanity is. Like we talked about before, in television shows, it takes alien races to show us how decent humanity is, and that's only in fiction. When we get back to the real world... humanity is awful.

Inspire a love of humanity in these people. For being a vampire is only really a race of human. Humans are special, and all vampires are human... and that is why vampires are special.

They believe that vampires are special because they are secretive. More than likely, you're talking to a teenager who's been secretive from their parents for years. My first suggestion to you is to direct your seeker or potential awakening to the International Order of Rainbows for Girls (iorg.com) or DeMolay (demolay.org). They're masonic organizations for youth, girls and boys respectively. They're secretive... from everyone but their parents. It's a nice balance of mystery (and ritual!) and fraternity and may recreate bonds with parents at a nice slow pace. Many who will come to you are not awakening, but are only looking for the mystery, the community, that... mentoring vampire that's in all the lore that creates you (even if logically they know it doesn't happen that way).

It's healthier to turn them away if they're not a vampire, even if it's not what they want to hear. I promise. Keep them as friends to talk to. Tell them about the community, introduce them to people. But when you turn them away, I suggest you turn them to something like the masons that they're actually looking for and would better fit in. Also, when a seeker stays in the community but is obviously not a vampire, I suggest you do not tell them symptoms. Most people, especially in America, are hypocondriacs. This is not mean in anyway, because he can find them anywhere online, and if this person where a vampire, he would have the symptoms already.

Also, it's suggestable that if you know any local psychologists that are aware of the community (better yet, involved in the community) you get their information. Most of these people are perfectly aokay. But sometimes, more on the rare side, seekers are just crying out for attention. These are usually the ones that tell their parents right away when they have anything but a fantastic relationship with their parents. That's a cry for help... so give it to them. A regular psychologist is not going to help them though, it's just going to hurt them. A school counselor is just going to do more damage (just me, I've been there, I told the wrong friend).

What should you do if you're at a large age difference from the seeking and want to protect him from the community... but also protect yourself?

1) Save all your logs with the person. If you use multiple computers, just to simplify the logs it may just help to only use one computer when talking to that person. To make sure you catch all the logs, turn your messager's automatic logging function on and make sure you know where the logs are catching.

2) Blood is a no no. Psychic feeding DOES nearly completely substitue blood, and you can teach psychic stuff to any block head. Make sure it's on the record that you don't want him cutting himself, you don't want him cutting other people. Do not talk about what cutting supplies you use. (saying "I used to, but then I found psychic much better" may be positive and effective, but still don't say what you used. you forgot.) This goes for a lot of areas in life. Every lie a person keeps, even if they "have" to, makes a person's blood pressure and heartrate go up. That kid is going to stop talking to their parents about a LOT, when they would have told their parents about it had they not had vampirism to deal with. You start imprinting ideas about how you wished you had waited until he was your fiance to have sex.

Hypocritial? Yes. Good for him? You betcha.

3) Meeting up, also not a good idea when you've got a big age difference, I'm sorry to say. Wait until their 18. Chances are, if they're younger than 18, they'd had to have lie anyway to get out of the house, and you don't want to be the one to be propogating more lies to the family.

to be continued... (I'll edit this post).

---------------------------

Add any local psychologists, other mysterious youth groups, ect. that may be of use, and I'll add them in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good info.. I don't agree with all of it, but then I don't have to to be supportive.. Smile Anyway, I don't know of any local psychologists, or anything who are aware of the community.. I wouldn't even know where to look to find someone. I'll look around tho when I have time, and see if I can find anything else though.

I used to know a ritual based group for wiccans that was Chandra something.. I'll have to look it up.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, bravo, on your opening paragraph. I liked it, but the rest of the post I was not that fond of. I believe that the “vampire community” is important, and that as a community we have an ethical responsibility…if not a moral responsibility to those in the community, and for those outside of the community.

I advocate the use of the black veil…which it seems that you do not.

I think of the awakening like I think of puberty…it happens.

I hope that this post does not sound derogatory, because that was not my intent…although, I did find your post disturbing. People are entitled to express their opinions, and I thank you for the time you took to post this information…I just don’t think it is quite what I was looking for.

well wishes Laughing

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Michi-san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: awakening Reply with quote

It's called The Chandrian Sisters...
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: awakening Reply with quote

Michi-san wrote:
It's called The Chandrian Sisters...

are you discovering the mysteries of womanhood?

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Awakening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: