An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Weening
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortalglitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Weening Reply with quote

So after I had fully come into my own shortly after the onset of puberty I became highly anemic. Doctors couldn't figure out why, they put me on iron supplements but even though the anemia all but disappeared I still needed something and couldn't figure out what. Finally I had been tromping through the woods one day (as that is what all 13 year old boys do) when I fell and cut my hand on a rock, I licked the blood off cause I didn't want to wipe it on my shirt or pants and found to my horror that I really liked the taste so much so that my jaw spasmed involentarely to bite down around the wound (which I was even more disturbed to find that I quited enjoyed, not the pain, but the feeling of sinking my teeth into something fleshy). Long story short, I freaked out, repressed that portion of me for a few years, found a friend who was a little kinky and enjoyed biting, the feeling came back (and with avengance) having repressed the craving for 2 years it was all that much stronger. She discovered the same thing about herself (it seems people like us always seem to find each other). In any case we both grew to accept that part of ourselves where we enjoyed the blood/biting (though the two were rarely paired together, we forced each other to maintain enough control not to break the skin with teeth). The bruises though became something both our mothers worried about and they started to seperate us, once again I started to feel bad about who/what I was. I started trying to "come off" the blood, that something extra that it offered me, that the iron supplements didn't (though the blood could never supply me with an equal amount of iron compared to the supplements, there was just something else there) eventually I got to the point where I didn't crave blood anymore, though if I tasted it or in rare cases something triggered it, the urge was back, but easily supressed. It ended up that I stopped taking the supplements and I just had a nice rare bloody steak every week or so and that somehow did it for me.

Now, after my long and rambling story, my question is this: Has anyone else A:forced themselves off blood B:found that eating a nice rare steak every so often curbs that craving?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know several who would answer yes to that. I'm not one of them however. If I am gonna eat a steak, it's gonna be medium well. The idea of animal blood has never appealed to me. Nor has any dead blood ever appealed to me. Granted, maybe it does work, but I have such a mental block up about it, I'm unwilling to even try it. But then again, I've made it this long without it, so I guess I'm doing just fine...

Ok.. Now, I once was primariliy sang, but now, I'm not. I was unable to obtain blood, and thus weaned because of that fact. I eventually learned to consciously psi feed. Now, I wonder if I was always psi feeding... It seems I was, but I don't know for sure.

Perhaps, we'll have a few more chime in who may be able to give some diff ideas or opinions.

-E
immortalglitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that even if you're a Sang, you still obtain some form of gleaned Psi or even Core/soul energy off the blood, intent can be a powerful thing. As it stands now, I am primarily Psi, but the taste, smell, strong mental image, or one or two other blood related triggers will send me up the wall, don't give a recovered heroin freak a needle, he's bound to use it.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we've talked about this in a round about way on this board somewhere before.

I think alot of the reason so many of us learned to psi feed was simply because we were afraid of disease, and that is only if you were lucky enough to find a willing donor which is hard enough by itself.

I know there are times when I see blood and it does bring back something of a "euphoric recall" that reminds me of days gone by.
Malhavoc's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried before, but never successfully been able to wean myself off blood. I last about 3 months before I give in to raw meat or barely cooked meats etc. I guess I am fortunate as I usualy can find a donor easily, however their not always 'stable' and its led to my own lashing several times...After talking to electraa on yahoo one day I have been attempting psi feeding with some effect, but not much. Enough to get by I guess you could say. As it stands now I am without donor and will be for the next month or so, so I will inform you how that hunger goes.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's definately not that easy.. but in my case, the longer I did without, the easier it became to psi feed.. so.. I think in a sense I was always doing it.. just became more conscious in my effort to control it etc because I had too.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Weening Reply with quote

immortalglitch wrote:
So after I had fully come into my own shortly after the onset of puberty I became highly anemic. Doctors couldn't figure out why, they put me on iron supplements but even though the anemia all but disappeared I still needed something and couldn't figure out what. Finally I had been tromping through the woods one day (as that is what all 13 year old boys do) when I fell and cut my hand on a rock, I licked the blood off cause I didn't want to wipe it on my shirt or pants and found to my horror that I really liked the taste so much so that my jaw spasmed involentarely to bite down around the wound (which I was even more disturbed to find that I quited enjoyed, not the pain, but the feeling of sinking my teeth into something fleshy). Long story short, I freaked out, repressed that portion of me for a few years, found a friend who was a little kinky and enjoyed biting, the feeling came back (and with avengance) having repressed the craving for 2 years it was all that much stronger. She discovered the same thing about herself (it seems people like us always seem to find each other). In any case we both grew to accept that part of ourselves where we enjoyed the blood/biting (though the two were rarely paired together, we forced each other to maintain enough control not to break the skin with teeth). The bruises though became something both our mothers worried about and they started to seperate us, once again I started to feel bad about who/what I was. I started trying to "come off" the blood, that something extra that it offered me, that the iron supplements didn't (though the blood could never supply me with an equal amount of iron compared to the supplements, there was just something else there) eventually I got to the point where I didn't crave blood anymore, though if I tasted it or in rare cases something triggered it, the urge was back, but easily supressed. It ended up that I stopped taking the supplements and I just had a nice rare bloody steak every week or so and that somehow did it for me.

Now, after my long and rambling story, my question is this: Has anyone else A:forced themselves off blood B:found that eating a nice rare steak every so often curbs that craving?

about 10 yrs ago i forces my self to stop feeding and i did find that extreamly rare beaf curved my craveings for a while but ultimatly in the end the beast will always win that is when i started dream walking and feeding like an elemental but today i feed liks a sang as well
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hunter will tell you when you have killed a deer and drink it's blood you become one with the deer.
But with blood of humans you have to watch out animale blood mostly will be save to drink.
With psi the only thing which is that should be kept to consideration is there stablity it not wise to use a unstable person's energy to feed. the same to drink blood of ppl whom you don't know of what they have done before you've met with them.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
A hunter will tell you when you have killed a deer and drink it's blood you become one with the deer.
But with blood of humans you have to watch out animale blood mostly will be save to drink.
With psi the only thing which is that should be kept to consideration is there stablity it not wise to use a unstable person's energy to feed. the same to drink blood of ppl whom you don't know of what they have done before you've met with them.

deer blood very good i'm a deer hunter my self deer herats are a delicatcy i have 5 at home in the freazer right now
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must a big freezer Dax.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Must a big freezer Dax.

yea it is and i just put 2 more in it last night lol
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
Must a big freezer Dax.

yea it is and i just put 2 more in it last night lol
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you going by bloodgroup or is it just random? Laughing
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random
Malhavoc's

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Old thread renewed Reply with quote

I posted before my lack of donur and attmept to switch to psi.

It failed horribly, I went 3 months before the break down began. and I turned to animal meats and supplies. this prolonged it, I have determined I can go 6-9 months on cold animal blood,s as disgusting as it is. mixed in my halfer state. before I must find an active source. I attribute this to the decay of the blood cells themselves. and not the psi side effect. which only reassures me more then this is something phsyical not mental.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: