Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

The soul bonded

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyAnara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: The soul bonded Reply with quote

I had no idea where too put this, as it fit in about five catagories, move it if it belongs some place better. Smile

Anyways I was wondering if you had found someone whom you were soul bonded too (not blood bonded too..that only enhances a bond if its allready present between two souls) and theyw ere not interested in being bound too you anymore if there was a magick or a ritual too break that which bound you together.
I have found such a person who does not want too be bound too me and its feeling like its killing my soul. I need help any and all help appreciated. if you'd like too im me about it spiralfaerymage@yahoo.com
Blood Haven Coven / House of The twilight Shadow
http://theancientsmirror.magickalforest.com/hots
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long has the bond been there? And yes, I realize this is kinda personal, but why not continue being bonded? Also, is the bond natural or that made by magick?
cathmael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The obvious answer is "help the person who is bonded to you and turn the
connection around".

I suppose you could visualize cutting the connection, ritualize it with a blade, etc,
or even symbolically draw the connection on a medium and then visually
destroy the connection that way. I'd avoid using fire for visualization for this one.

Just be really sure you want to do this, and have some time for your karma/trauma to clear (you won't escape from this cleanly, as you are doing harm).

I would strongly advise taking the first option.
immortalglitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully agree with Cathmael, this is not a procedure to undertake without first expending your other options.

Before I would give advice in this situation I would like to know more about the bonding: how was the bond forged, did they consent to the bond in the first place, is this a situation where it is a long term relationship that has just ended?

If you are not comfortable answering those questions, then please don't feel obligated to answer them, I would just like to give the most situation specific advice is all.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImmortalGlitch, don't think Anara is ignoring you, she only visits the site once every couple weeks or so, but eventually she'll wander back in and see your response.
figment

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonds are mental and only mental. The ceremony behind it is only added because humanity has a bond to ceremony. If this person wants rid of the bond, then the person's bond to you is already gone. All that's left is your bond to her. There is no need for a ceremony, it will only bring drama between you two. It is time for you to let go of your attachment, and it's best to do that alone. Remember, attachment brings suffering because nothing, nothing, nothing lasts forever. Not even a soul bonded.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The soul bonded Reply with quote

LadyAnara wrote:
I had no idea where too put this, as it fit in about five catagories, move it if it belongs some place better. Smile

Anyways I was wondering if you had found someone whom you were soul bonded too (not blood bonded too..that only enhances a bond if its allready present between two souls) and theyw ere not interested in being bound too you anymore if there was a magick or a ritual too break that which bound you together.
I have found such a person who does not want too be bound too me and its feeling like its killing my soul. I need help any and all help appreciated. if you'd like too im me about it spiralfaerymage@yahoo.com

i understand what it is that you are going throuh as i am going through the very same thing right now
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: