An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Feeding on one's self
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Feeding on one's self Reply with quote

Ok, this seems really odd to me, but I'm speculating that someone that is Sang, can clarify this for me.

The other day I scratched my arm and a couple drops of blood came out. Normally, I just wipe it away and alcohol swab it, but I thought 'what the hell', and licked it off.

The next moment, it was like when I Psi feed, I had a tremendous rush of power from it! It certainly didn’t seem like an adrenalin rush, but actual energy.

Now, logically, I wouldn't think I'd be able to 'feed' on my own blood. But I'm considering that maybe there's a part of my blood that my body doesn't normally use that can been fed upon.

If this is the case, it leads to great potential, but also more concerns, as to what that potential is that I'm feeding on, and is it actually used by any other processes in my body, or Magic or anything else...

Anyone want to take a stab at this?

Thanks!

Arcane
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Malhavoc's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider for a moment that we can sustain ourself off of stored dead blood, Sometimes its not always about the psi effect but the simple narcotic effect of the actualy substance a sang partakes Smile
Xaphaniel

Game Trophies:  5
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of this before on one of the UK sites they called it automatic sang feeding but alot of the uk comunity on that board felt it a bit wrong as it was the whole feeding from self thing they tended ot put it down to just a placebo effect.

its something i never got into my self but as it goes as far as i took it when we sang fed from a donnor we were taking what they didnt need mostly and converting it to what we needed or just taking what we needed so i wouldnt promote it but its viable to take to a small degree from your self and what you missed the first time around

the whole idea i get from it is like drinking your own urine ot get the excess vitamins and minerals your body didnt have time ot process lol might just be me though " I drink my own piss why because i love the taste" Rip torn in dodge ball not me personlay i have an article on hybrid feeding that i had writen for my own site and another one its on how a sang can get a beter feed using psi techniques properly.

as i said i wouldnt recomend it but then again its not something i would do my self but each ot there own and what works for you and all that just have to watch the scars

Xaph
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's natural if you cut yourself to pop the finger in your mouth that you cut.. Everyone does that.

While I don't discount the power rush anyone feels doing anything, I wonder if perhaps at times it's more psychological simply because we know we are feeding and we expect it to be a certain way..

Kinda like Pavlov's slobbering puppies... But not quite..

Sometimes if we haven't fed, we get so excited over the mere sight of blood that maybe we experience more euphoria because of that.

I agree with your logic that you can't feed from your own blood, but I know a few who would disagree. Since I don't do it, I really have no way of knowing if it works or not....
figment

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your responses seem similar to someone else's.

Someone the other day was telling me that in the bible when the bible said eunich it really didn't mean eunich, it meant gays. As much as I'm all for secret messages in the bibles, homosexual rights, and as much as I think God loves gays as much as the rest of us... the bible really was just saying eunich. Sometimes, a eunich is just a eunich.

Ponder, for a moment the fact that if sir we are vampires and do have an energy deficiency (whether because we can't produce it, or we're losing it, who cares, we don't have it is the point) that means, again that the energy, in our natural unfed state is not within ourselves. When we feed (either way), we instantly feed and use the energy, and revert back to our natural state. Basically, our blood is empty. That's... why we're vampires. Otherwise, we'd be human.

So if you are a vampire, and you drank your empty blood (there cannot be energy in it, you digest it instantly, you should know the rush), then what is this energy you felt? From empty blood?

I think it's adrinaline.

What about the other rushes you've gotten from other feedings then?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an awesome way to explain it.. makes sense to me..

Again I do know that some would disagree.. but not me.
figment

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSSHA Ecleta, you just think everything I say is the shit! I am the shit. w00t. lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arcane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

figment wrote:

So if you are a vampire, and you drank your empty blood (there cannot be energy in it, you digest it instantly, you should know the rush), then what is this energy you felt? From empty blood?

You are saying that vampires store no energy in their blood?

That I would find hard to believe. Certainly if the deficiency exists then certain aspects of a vampire's blood is either devoid of energies OR for whatever reason a vampire can't access the stored energy in their own blood.

There is also the possibility that both situations exist; i.e. different reasons for vampirism in different people.

The discussion is unfortunately moot until we can experiment with it. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

-Arcane
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cathmael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's more a case of using more energy than they naturally take in.

This creates an imbalanced energy structure and the need to feed.

There is also a natural adrenalin/endorphin relase when you taste blood.
It's a survival instinct, and there are cultures still where blood makes up
a significant portion of their protein intake and "lends" to their strength
as warriors.

Anyway, couple the intoxicating effects of blood, and the potency of
energy intake (especially if your system is low) and that's a very
powerful combination....

Well, that's my opinion on the matter anyway Wink
figment

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that vampires have NO energy in their blood. I'm sure we have some.

But either we're deficient and vampirism is physical or metaphysical.

Or there's just as much energy in it (thus we can drink from another vampire and ourselves just as effectively), and thus it's psychological.

Now, that's not to say that people with psychological realities don't have those problems as real. If you see a kid helping an old lady with her groceries, you think he's a good kid. That's your reality brought on solely by your brain. You don't see that he only did it because his dad paid him and he beats up on other kids at school. To you, he's a very, very, good kid and that is your reality.

So, see vampire blood as deficient or not. Basically, you're choosing whether you see vampirism as psychological or physical/metaphysical.
zero
Founding Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not saying that vampires have no energy in their blood to feed from. There's energy, just not enough to sustain the whole system. Eating the parts of the system can't feed the system. The problem with this actually working is the same problem with perpetual motion. If your feeding need comes from energy defeciency, how are you going to generate the energy to sustain yourself when the definition of the condition is BEING UNABLE to generate enough energy to sustain onesself? And if you CAN feed yourself, why would there be a need to feed?

If the theory is that there is energy in blood that belongs to you but is in a form that can't be used naturally and has to instead be digested by mechanical means, then that's one problematic theory. It basically depends on the assumption that the human (or vampire, ae you will) body is built wrong. Not just deficient, it has the resources it needs but can't access them because... well, dunno why that would be.

Chances are, the evolution of closed circulatory systems is actually an argument for one's own blood NOT needing to be digested for nutritive purposes (among other things), and I can't imagine why blood in your own body would need to leave your body and re-enter it through the stomach to be of any use energetically. I'm guessing one could access the energy of one's own parts pretty routinely.
barbarella

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i myself do not consider myself a "vampire" or any sterotypical reference... some may call me a blood fetishest and have been involved with my own red fluid since at a very young age...now that i am older and knowledgable i still do take from myself but that is only due to the fact that i have no one to feed from or vice versa... yes i enjoy giving/donoring along with the cuttings and needles... and do switch to totally ravishing when given the sweet opportunity to taste anothers .... so i'ts an overwhelming wave , a crave feeling that i cannot subdue thus... i must self injure and take from myself to keep the cravings at bay.... i'ts not totaly satisfying but it helps get me through a very long evening
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The diff is whether you do it to punish yourself or whether its a pleasurable thing..

Sounds pleasurable to me.

Oh and you said, " yes i enjoy giving/donoring along with the cuttings and needles"... I'm sure that situation could be remedied... I don't think anyone noticed what you said, LOL.
barbarella

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've given my whole body to another for that very reason.. the bloodlust... but yet it is hard to find the one that will and can take me the way i desire... i don't open myself to just anyone willing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely understand that. I wouldn't either. I realize this may be a bit personal for a forum, but why it is hard to find one to do so? Or do you just mean you are picky?

I'd love to have some bloody girl talk with you sometime. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: