An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Hunger, And symptons.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one can rejuvenate by using energy and stay looking young.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
i useualy only need to feed once or twice a month but lately i've been going through some changes and the hunger has been more persistant and comes more often at least 3 times a week now i havent been giveing in to the hunger even though some around here tell me i should i have found that crambery juice helps a lot

I'm not a sang, but more psi-ish. However, I do find V8 and cranberry juice very, very satisfying.

You should feed. . .if you can. . . BTW-Happy-NEW-YEAR!

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But everybody needs some amount of energy to keep going. I sometimes meditate to regain energy and it works aslike rejuvenation. But V8 & cranberry juice...... my like, my like hehehehehe Laughing
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like pomegranate juice. It doesn't help when I need to feed, but then again nothing at all does. Pomegranate juice is just food for the gods....
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
I like pomegranate juice. It doesn't help when I need to feed, but then again nothing at all does. Pomegranate juice is just food for the gods....

.HECK YEAH, My mom brings me cases of apples, and Pom's. I hate peeling those suckers, but the POM's are awesome. I generally eat fruit by the case load It is a very strange development since. . . you know. . . the "weird change" . It seems I need SUGAR. . . SUGAR, SUGAR! The thing that i do not understand is the carrots. . . I used to hate all raw veggies, salads but now I fear that I may turn orange or worse yet GREEN! "It ain't easy being green". . . sigh. All this healthy eating has not helped my anemia since I seem to have a general aversion to meat, but do not want to completely quit meat entirely. Dietary changes are vast, and friggin weird. I am looking forward to seeing the results of the survey to see how many others seem to have similar dietary changes etc.

Okay, I am not going to finish survey II by today, but I am trying. I do have a question. . . what's up with the reference about martial arts? I run, and pump iron, and am a total endorphin junkie. . . is this any relevance to this question. There is a level of spiritual detachment when you run. . . I tend to find myself detaching. It is a similar phenomena that happens through the practice of meditation. MAN-OH-MAN, I love a good hormonal surge. . . give me shots of Adrenaline, and Endorphins. . . call me a junkie. . . LOL The reason why I have asked. . . is that I have noticed more than one question about the practice of martial arts. Anyway, HAPPY-NEW-YEAR! WA-HOO!!!!!

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
But everybody needs some amount of energy to keep going. I sometimes meditate to regain energy and it works aslike rejuvenation. But V8 & cranberry juice...... my like, my like hehehehehe Laughing

LOL. . . ME TOO, but I get bags of cranberries from SAM'S. . . love that tarty goodness. . .yum, tarts. . .er, um. . .LOL How was the party. . . nightchild?

nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a bite to eat ,the party starts little later.
And how about you?
Glenn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not as experienced as the rest of you. But I have never felt any desire to deny it and "cure" myself. In fact, I look forward to it. However, I get drained, depressed, sleep around the clock, weak, severe headaches.

I seem to be able to draw energy from nature, trees, plants and thunder storms perk me up. I used to walk outside into thunder storms. The lightening attracts me with all its energy. But I had to quit doing that. I think I am in a little better control than I used to be.

I recently found I can feed from a crowd of people in public. That was quite a revelation.

In spite of these things, I wish I had a doner. Maybe I have not been at it long enough to find one.
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone always finds new way of feeding. Sometime's i will meditate to get energy then to use the energy to remain balanced.
i have the same problems with sometimes feeling a depression coming and beeing drained of energy the most likely to feel it during the day but not by night.
Glenn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I get drained usually during the day. I'm often more energetic at night. I drink a lot of cranberry juice and it helps in a variety of ways. What is it about cranberries that makes them helpful?
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are asking the wrong person it just tast good.
Alot of vitamines moslty i listen to music to balance out energy's.
It's good when you work with psi-powers ppl don't use there entire brain only 80 or 90% of there brain is used.
Glenn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
You are asking the wrong person it just tast good.
Alot of vitamines moslty i listen to music to balance out energy's.
It's good when you work with psi-powers ppl don't use there entire brain only 80 or 90% of there brain is used.

I have heard about people drinking V-8 and cranberry as a substitute for blood. Some say it helps, others say it does not. I have never understood.

Anyway, I used to get upset and weak and shakey, and would force my lips to bleed with my hand and teeth. After tasting the blood I would always calm down. But I quit doing that. It was like chewing gum after going hungery. Tastes good but no nutrition. I think I was just redrinking some of my energy and loosing some in the process.

Sounds affect me a lot. Lots of noise makes me anxious. I like acoustic music.

I am getting to where I can tell the difference between psi and non-psi people more than I used to. It takes concentration.

This has all been a new learning experience for me.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V8 Splash is the best!
(I thought it was gross at first, until my friend said that she has to drink it all of the time. Plus, you lose weight with it if you drink only that on your diet.)
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
prince dax wrote:
i useualy only need to feed once or twice a month but lately i've been going through some changes and the hunger has been more persistant and comes more often at least 3 times a week now i havent been giveing in to the hunger even though some around here tell me i should i have found that crambery juice helps a lot

I'm not a sang, but more psi-ish. However, I do find V8 and cranberry juice very, very satisfying.

You should feed. . .if you can. . . BTW-Happy-NEW-YEAR!

i have started feeding and i also have learned how to make crambery juice even better mix 1/2 blood 1/2 crambery juice in a quart jar and crush 2 cintrum 21 pills in to mixture this little trick has helped out a lot and it's healthy as well and the blood goes
further
Blackthorne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: no Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
does any one know that much about ageless vampires?

Not about ageless vampires, that seems like a separate thread.
But I was regularly guessed to be 10 years younger than I am when I was actively feeding.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: