An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Hunger, And symptons.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malhavoc's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Hunger, And symptons. Reply with quote

After posting my last post in this sub section, I cheked my supplies to reassure my confidence, however, I also brought a nice question to my mind.

How often Do other Sanguines of this Board need to feed?

And if you neglect this fact, what are the symptons that indicate deprivation?

The same can be asked to Psi's to collect an intresting Data sample, I will start it off

Live Blood.
With a donor handy, and ready-Fresh usualy is the best. I never meassure the amount I take, but I do know sometimes I can be gluttonous [yet only have gotten sick once, so perhaps not that much] My feeding intervals very with my activity level, and what is going on in my life (basicly the more output the more I need) however, on a typical schedual one feeding can last me 2 weeks or so, sometimes less sometimes more, it varies.

Dead Blood.

As I described in the Sang board, I usualy have a halfer on me. (A flask containing stored blood, and some strong beverage, usualy alchoholic to conceal the other half of the mixture, but only when in public, otherwise It's straight stored.) I find myself requiring to partake of my drinks (none diluated) around once every three days. and I do not drink much, usualy a spoonfull (once again give or take) It does not.. taste right I guess I could put it, and I recieve a much shorter lived and less intense "high" from it as I would live, My energy boost is usualy spent within a day or two (once again give or take) hence my intake being much larger then when I have a donor, However, I also do not meassure what I take from a live feed, other then its significantly more then what I have of dead (in one sitting)

Animal.
I have not partaken in this, however I have been tempted, perhaps I will experiment in the future, Relitivly the only thing I could compare it too is what I consume from buthers meat. However this is rarely done unless I am running significantly low or out of Stored. I also wil lconsume raw hamberger meats In attempts to sedate ill symptons of hunger.

Hunger Symptons.

Usualy, when I become hungered, my sense of smell seems to kick into overdrive, and (please do not take this the wrong way) I in particular can not stand women on their period, Not for disgust, but quiet symply because Of a licking of the lips type of thing. I also find myself trying to allure people more often, Trying to seduce them, convince them ETC even if they are complete strangers. I become noticbly tired and moody, Even depressed. And theres the dreams, All in all a sense of "longing" or well, easily put "hunger" edges at the back of my head.

Deprivation symptons.

I went through a stage of denial (I think most of us do) Where I tried to force myself off of it, And the best way I can describe my behavior and traits were that of an heroine addict going through the cleaning prosses. My main symptons were:Anger, Pacing (I did this alot) Emotional unstability.. Those were the start, Those symptons I like to think of as the last breath in a flame. They did not last long however, the next step would be chronic fatagiue, even loss of appitite. Sleeping through most of the day, loss of concentration or inability to keep a straight thought, and the last step (I have not gone further then this) The phsyicall effects. Cluster Migrianes (Pain so bad I was bed ridden) Shakes and cold sweats. Loss of co-ordination, and horrible dreams...

I still get deprivation occasionaly, when I am forced to go without, However I find that even if my Stores run out, I can sustain myself On butchers meat (or at least the blood in it) but this does not save me entirly, it merely keeps me howvering just above the phsyical symptons.. I hope my little rant helps some of our group, and encourages others to chip In. I am genuinly intrested.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I learned to Psi feed I don't usually feed sanguinely. But for those who do, they can answer for themselves.

When I was only sang feeding, it was pretty often. A couple times a week. Not much at a time tho. I suspect now, that even back then, I was psi feeding, but didn't really know I was doing so simultaneously. However, at the time, I was sure I was going crazy.. so go figure.

Symptoms were just general moodiness.. excessive hunger... irritibility... depression... inability to focus.. that kind of thing..
WhiteDove421

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i am in need of feeding i get very irritable and i get tierd and shakey. it sucks thats when i know that i need to lower my "shield" and take in some energy. It was pretty bad when i first started but now its not so bad cuz i can normally control it.

White Dove
figment

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a hybrid only psychiclly feeding for a while now.

I think I'm pregnant all the time.

No I don't have any symtpoms.

I just think I'm pregnant all the time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean you aren't playing it safe? Or you are just paranoid like everyone else?

Don't answer that if you don't want too.. I realize it's pretty personal.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote: I went through a stage of denial (I think most of us do) Where I tried to force myself off of it, And the best way I can describe my behavior and traits were that of an heroine addict going through the cleaning prosses. My main symptons were:Anger, Pacing (I did this alot) Emotional unstability.. Those were the start, Those symptons I like to think of as the last breath in a flame. They did not last long however, the next step would be chronic fatagiue, even loss of appitite. Sleeping through most of the day, loss of concentration or inability to keep a straight thought, and the last step (I have not gone further then this) The phsyicall effects. Cluster Migrianes (Pain so bad I was bed ridden) Shakes and cold sweats. Loss of co-ordination, and horrible dreams...

^ I have all that, Ekkk. I haven't fed before April. I have been trying not to feed as much. Im not really a sang as much as I am Psi. I get more from Psi feeding too, but something just stops me from feeding. I had a fit earlyer today, my friend cut himself, andI got a headache and passed out from the pain, He had to take me home. I rather nto feed off blood, just because of teh lack of a doner situation, but my Psi doner has left.. Sad I use to get it from my boyfriend, but we broke up and now, I'm so lost...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being lost is no fun... Have you tried the subsitututes, like steak, V8 juice, or chocolate milk (as if...), LOL.

Feel better soon.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well It's beena while since I visited this site, or posted in it for that matter. Im sorry I have been gone, I have school and work to take care of. :p. I doubt most you you noticed anyway...Im sure you all have shool/jobs too. :p

So this is my current update.

I hadn't fed since th last time I told you all, untill October 1st or sometime around there, when I met my long lost crush from first grade. (Turns out he ahd been going to the same school) Very Happy. He came over and we spoke about how everything was going, how everyone was doing. He brought up the fact of what I am. I was stuned when he said he could feel that I was a Psi vampire. So I asked how he knew, and he said because he could feel me breaking threw his shield..Hrmm how odd right? Well We spoke for hours on this topic till we both went in my room, listened to music, and cuddled, untill he offered to be my Psi doner, so he let me feed off him, and lately I have been getting migrains in the back of my eyes, and head..could this be a affect from feeding off him?
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like V8 juice but also like tomato juice.
what if you cut yourelf let some drip a your drink mixed up and drink it up. But then psi-vampires don't have to worry about the viruses or other illness which infect the blood. We all need to remember that we still are living in the age of aids & hiv so with psi-vampires they do not have to think of this.
Verdammt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still even for a Psi vampire, it's not healthy to drink your own blood. I don't really think it would do harm, more of the fact that it's kinda like dead blood. I don't think it would give me energy, more of taking it away..or if it did give me some, it would be almost nothing at all.

Am I right? or just worried?
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psi-vampires take energy from the donor, those of sangui go for the blood. But we are living in a AIDS & HIV period.
so for that it's better to tread carefully whom you pick out as a donor, yet it's not alway's but taking it's also about giving.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verdammt wrote:
Still even for a Psi vampire, it's not healthy to drink your own blood. I don't really think it would do harm, more of the fact that it's kinda like dead blood. I don't think it would give me energy, more of taking it away..or if it did give me some, it would be almost nothing at all.

Am I right? or just worried?

I'm totally in agreement, but not everyone agrees.
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never do a bloodletting or drink blood unless sure there in is nothing wrong with that blood.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i useualy only need to feed once or twice a month but lately i've been going through some changes and the hunger has been more persistant and comes more often at least 3 times a week now i havent been giveing in to the hunger even though some around here tell me i should i have found that crambery juice helps a lot
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does any one know that much about ageless vampires?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Donor & Hunger Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: