An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Horoscopes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How some choose how they see themselves years from now is thru the choices they make today. If now it clouds your judgment then years from now or even tommorow one will regret it not to have made the first step.
The veil of illusion will lift when you are ready to see beyond the illusion and exept whom you are. Sex is these days a normal procedure as some see at the last resort of survival and still they tumble and fall and assume they are happy but the why do they hide in the shadow's?
and just can't see they can not see neither hear but what is planted inside there minds. If all ppl would be able to see beyond the veil how do you think the world would be like?
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How some choose how they see themselves years from now is thru the choices they make today. If now it clouds your judgment then years from now or even tommorow one will regret it not to have made the first step.
The veil of illusion will lift when you are ready to see beyond the illusion and exept whom you are. Sex is these days a normal procedure as some see at the last resort of survival and still they tumble and fall and assume they are happy but the why do they hide in the shadow's?
and just can't see they can not see neither hear but what is planted inside there minds. If all ppl would be able to see beyond the veil how do you think the world would be like?
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Well it's very rare to see me with someone else in bed. Everyone that is heard of me or who know me, know that something weird could possibly happen if I ever have intercourse with someone. Laughing Actually, my friends were freaking on me, thinking the apocalpse was happening just because I had sex with someone. See, my reputation is good and bad. The bad part shows twisted side to me, but everyone thought that the "good" reputation to me was "no sex". Plus, that tags along with my past history.....
If I can see beyond that veil, which we are speaking of, I'm sure there's a reason why I'm twisted. Wink
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they were used of regular ways.
Sex is mostly about experiments beeing twisted you think you're alone most woman for some reason don't dare to sleep with me or they are as usual spreading B.S. around.
And it's starting to stink up the place.
So i'm much a loner these days so i don't really look for the regular sometimes i jusy like to get freaky.

But whom cares what others think!
so if to wind up with a girl in bed from where ppl say you don't know what you are getting yourself into.................i would mostly go is that your problem.
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let y'all know on a side note... from all the readings I've been doing for clients since the start of the year (but becoming more apparent as time passes) the next few months (through to end of summer/sept/oct at the latest) will see a different energy passing through. Thinking it's coming from elsewhere but it's going to be a confusing time. For those who have clear plans in their heads they can use this period to get others on board, to start to make plans a reality etc etc. For those who aren't forewarned it's going to just seem a bit crazy as people globally are going to be affected... feeling of many running around like headless chickens not knowing what's going on. Anyway, as I said, if you have things you want done get your plans clear now and then take advantage of what's to come over the period.

Cama

Horoscopes For May
May’s Birthdays- Taurus 21st Apr – 21st May
Happy birthday Taureans! This month will be filled with opportunity at work. Extra effort put in shall bring you recognition and financial reward. Have confidence in your ability to take on new challenges, thus giving yourself a chance to shine. Your social life will also be quite hectic and you must ensure that those around you aren’t causing more distraction than benefit. There’s a risk of a lot of ‘drama’ getting started- don’t let yourself get sucked into things that don’t concern you. It is nice to feel popular and/or needed, but only if people desire your company for the right reasons. Don’t be afraid of appearing to be selfish if you’d really rather just say ‘no’.
Gemini 22nd May – 21st June
This month will have many highlights to be enjoyed. Relationships may be changing and growing, but there is room for this to be a very positive thing. If you are considering a move or short trip you should put those ideas into motion now. Any troubles in your life must be accepted and confronted, so you can make the most of the good energy that is around, directing it towards finding solutions.
Cancer 22nd June - 23rd July
This month you should think carefully about where your career is going. You have fresh ideas, so decide if any are worth pursuing. Trust your judgement and be selective in social situations- don’t get distracted from important matters. Whilst changes can’t be completed at the moment, you must get your plans clear so you can get started. Perseverance will be required, along with a willingness to learn any necessary new skills.
Leo 24th July – 23rd Aug
Your continued dedication at work will finally start to bring rewards. It’s important that you keep high confidence and have strength to go the extra mile. Delays and the unreliability of others are, of course, frustrating- do not allow these negative things to make you feel insecure. Take care of your health this month as well- whilst ambition is needed, burning the candles at both ends will not help in any way.
Virgo 24th Aug – 23rd Sept
If you’ve been having a hard time of late, May should bring some resolution. Burdens will be removed as the negative cycle ends. You need to face any hard truths that are revealed, so you can take advantage of the opportunity to move onto a happier path. Don’t wallow in self-pity; instead, control negative thoughts. Let go of hurt relating to personal betrayal (where possible), so you can cut the ties that have bound you.
Libra 24th Sept- 23rd Oct
If you have been having problems in a relationship, or think others have been deceitful, it may be worth taking a closer look at a friend’s motives. One who acts more like a rival is not someone whom you need around. Breaking from this situation will leave you emotionally open to new opportunities. At the very least, ensure that any money owed to you is returned, or decline to invest if they come asking for your financial commitment.
Scorpio 24th Oct – 22nd Nov
This month Scorpios would be best served to put their energy into work. There is potential for a lucrative partnership and/or a new venture. In your personal life, the company of others may seem somewhat draining and the news that you’ve been waiting for won’t be as you expected. Don’t allow any negative events in your relationships to prevent you from being successful in other areas.
Sagittarius 23rd Nov – 21st Dec
May brings change for Sagittarians. Conclusions can be found to issues that have been dragging, with a change for the better. If there are situations where you are unsure, now is the time to decide whether to make a commitment or not. Keep a balance between work and social life and find yourself shining in all areas! This is a great time for friendships, for sharing and for increasing your self confidence.
Capricorn 22nd Dec – 20th Jan
This month Capricorns should concentrate on both interpersonal skills and also self-improvement. Plans may be delayed, but make the most of this time to get into the right mindset, so you may take full advantage when the opportunity to move forward arises. Learning to trust your gut instincts will serve you well- just please don’t fear the changes ahead.
Aquarius 21st Jan – 19th Feb
May will seem like a very hectic and tiring month, so don’t permit others to take advantage of the little free time that you have. The more energy that you can devote to pushing plans forward, the greater the reward you will receive later. Friends and family won’t necessarily understand your need to consider the bigger picture though so, after taking time to explain, get right back to whatever you were concentrating on.
Pisces 20th Feb – 20th Mar
This is a month to invest in your health, happiness and the pursuit of future security. New contacts and opportunities allow for the start of a different path in your career or social life. Take care of any health concerns that you may have, so they won’t mar the summer months. Also, whilst the advice of others may be useful, your best guidance will come from within- take time to listen to your heart.
Aries 21st Mar – 20th Apr

This month give yourself a break to refuel and listen to the advice of others who have been in similar situations to you. You need to put aside any concerns or pessimism that you are experiencing, as these things are only draining your energy. Putting things into perspective will show you that the only things you stand to lose are not that important anyway.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cama,

Thank you for your post. I always enjoy these horoscopes.

Your contribution does not go unnoticed.

Do you read cards? I have not had mine done in a few years, and really want to have them done again.

My last reading was quite accurate, I was very surprised.

Most things came to fruition, and now. . . I am once again curious.

Anyway, be happy, well, and safe.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind words Smile

And yes, I do read cards- for a living actually. I work as a cartomancer and also reiki/seichem healer (with a couple of other things on the side lol)

I've been reading cards for over 12 years now, though it's been a job for a lot less than that. I think the healing side of the business is often what I prefer more to be honest- empathy isn't always the best trait when combined with clients in emotional strife!

It's also strange to see how things like it are viewed here in Ireland, I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised to see tarot becoming more accepted by the general populace- only a few short years ago it would have been a different matter. Still though, people have a lot of misconceptions from seeing mediums etc on tv.

If there's ever anything you want to ask please let me know
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yes, I do read cards- for a living actually. I work as a cartomancer and also reiki/seichem healer (with a couple of other things on the side lol)

I've been reading cards for over 12 years now, though it's been a job for a lot less than that. I think the healing side of the business is often what I prefer more to be honest- empathy isn't always the best trait when combined with clients in emotional strife!

It's also strange to see how things like it are viewed here in Ireland, I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised to see tarot becoming more accepted by the general populace- only a few short years ago it would have been a different matter. Still though, people have a lot of misconceptions from seeing mediums etc on tv.

Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camazotz wrote:

In fact, I do. If you don't mind. . .
I'll PM you about my small problem.

Promise that I'll shield--if need be. I am empathic, as well, so I actually feel bad about all the transference you must have to muck through.

Thanks, for your help.

Ever visit ATL?

Be happy, well, and safe.

Take care,
*~SYA~*
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall look forward to hearing from you. My yahoo is lagrimondesangre if you use it and want to add as well? Could do you a reading that way if it's any help.

As for visiting ATL, funny you should mention that- I'm hoping to get over later this year Very Happy Got a few people I'm dying to see

Hope you're having a great weekend and talk to you soon.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

card reading? i wonder how it really works.
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In what sense nightchild? How the tarot itself works?
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found some cards there are several types of tarot cards.
How can you learn to read them for i'm not really understanding it completely i have this one tarot cards gothic vampire once.
But still there is not much info iv'e gotten from it.
and iv'e got aswel these rune stones which came with a book called the eye of horus that can be understood for the infromation is clear enough but with tarot cards i'm still having difficulties.
Cause of the several types of cards.
astraea

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: truth in the stars Reply with quote

You’ve been experiencing an emotional period of late- feeling like all choices have been taken from you and that you’re only able to react to the actions of others around you. Your heart has made you try to help the very people who’ve been distressing you, but it’s time to make yourself your primary focus. New experiences and friendships will help you regain your confidence and take pressure off the current situation, giving everyone some breathing space.

Ok...this is just scary how accurate this is about my life right now.....
Of course, I have always consulted the stars for reference points into my life..just haven't done it in a while. Thanks for this.
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to it and sometimes making new friends is a good idea.
New friends leads to new experiences a good way of letting go of the stress of everyday life. To be able to breath again is what most ppl want so the emotional problems brought on by those whom taken it away, can be made again only it's sometimes better to be the boss over the choices you make.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: