An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Horoscopes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. not much better this month either.. LOL... There's always next month..
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sucks. I thought that this was a really cool thing to do---where have our astrologers gone?

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops.. yeah, but I've wandered back in now lol

I have to get the April ones done for the magazine deadline by the 15th, so shall get them posted in here once I do as well.
Sandy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY--then I will wait in eager anticipation. Smile

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I always leave everything till the last minute?? *sighs*

Anyhoot.. finally done and I'm off to bed lol.

Cama

Horoscopes For April

April’s Birthdays- Aries 21st Mar – 20th Apr

Happy Birthday! The next month or so is a good time for new financial beginnings and prosperity. This may come through better choices in business, or even the luck of a gamble! However, it is important to make wise decisions as there is a risk of getting carried away and letting that ruin a potentially happy time. Pay attention to all the little details and use your insight before making choices- be confident but not hasty. Don’t let financial matters or jealousy harm your close friendships and relationships. If you can keep your feet on the ground, then you may find yourself a step closer to fulfilling your dreams!

Taurus 21st Apr – 21st May

April brings a chance for more money to start flowing in. It is a good time to inspire others, using your new found confidence as a tool. At times you may feel a bit out of your depth, but have faith in yourself and abilities. Lots of your prior knowledge and understanding can be transferred to aid you in making the best impression, which will help you in any new role.

Gemini 22nd May – 21st June

This may be a difficult month for you, but there will be lots to learn from it. Don’t let yourself get bogged down by petty quarrels or boredom either at home or work. Let go of negative experiences (from the present and past), holding on only to the valuable lessons that they have taught you. Financially there is room for some improvement if you can direct your energies towards future goals.

Cancer 22nd June - 23rd July

This month it would be a good idea to take advice from an elder. Whilst they may seem rather stuffy, they know what they’re talking about. You must complete situations that you are in and take care that you give them the attention and energy they warrant. More positively, things look up towards the end of the month, with opportunities to bring new ideas into play and to make plans for the future.

Leo 24th July – 23rd Aug

This month sees an upturn in your health and outlook. You’re managing money better which is making you feel more secure. Your internal power and dynamism will shine, so use them to your best advantage if you wish to sell your ideas. It’s ok to be nervous about following new paths, but you will only miss out if you don’t make decisions soon. Know that you deserve the people and opportunities which you desire and start to make them yours.

Virgo 24th Aug – 23rd Sept

April is a time for healing and letting go. It would serve you well to take time out, to think and shift your focus away from past love experiences that weren’t positive. Releasing old habit patterns will leave you open to someone new who is on the horizon! With the right mindset, you can make your wishes a reality- starting to understand the healing potential of love, rather than the more destructive sides.

Libra 24th Sept- 23rd Oct

This month will find you at a sexual peak, but be sure that it doesn’t cloud your judgement. The potency can be better channeled into lifting the veil of illusion and choosing plans for your future over instant gratification. In the long term, you need to recover your faith in those you care about- friends, family, lovers and learn how to stop fear of separation and of the future from crippling you.

Scorpio 24th Oct – 22nd Nov

There may be conflict ahead this month, but it will bring out depths within you- previously unknown to yourself even. Take mature actions and don’t let anxiety cause you to do things in haste that you would not normally consider. Time spent in thought will show you the true reasons for the actions of others and consequently the path that you should follow, to navigate troubled waters.

Sagittarius 23rd Nov – 21st Dec

During April, be careful to watch for someone who is acting through jealousy. For yourself however, this should be a fruitful month. Plans for travel, financial schemes and relationships should all be moving forward well, leaving you time to step in and correct anything that you’re not happy with. It’s a good time to learn new skills and to be as publicly ambitious as you privately are.

Capricorn 22nd Dec – 20th Jan

Work should be your primary focus this month. Any lack of confidence will reflect negatively upon your ability to perform. It’s also important to put aside your natural dislike of conflict if there are issues which you feel need to be raised, as airing them will gain you a stronger position. In your personal life it would be wise to be equally selective of social matters. You can still nurture others, but put your own interests first.

Aquarius 21st Jan – 19th Feb

This will be a demanding month at work and financially. Don’t allow that to affect your health. Understanding how to handle money better will see you through- leaving funds for any unexpected bills that may arise. At work, and in relationships, it is necessary to take more time to better communicate your feelings. This will help you to keep on track. You have lots of potential; you just need to learn how to fulfill it.

Pisces 20th Feb – 20th Mar

April allows you to see how much things have changed and to start to understand that there have been blessings, despite some painful times. You may decide to just appreciate this new mindset, but you could also use to it fuel a move, new relationship or career. It is a time for making big choices, taking responsibility for your actions and also for sharing your happiness and resources with those close to you- a time for love and family.
Sandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, so much for doing this. I'm gonna have a good month in April. YaY!

Sagitarius--LOL---the horse's arse. Very Happy

WAHOOO! Animal

CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was sort of crappy... darn!
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know about march?
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...Libra...hm...
All those seem very complex for me to handle...
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a libra Amber we are not that complex to handle.
CeruleanTwilight

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is a libra lately?! How odd!
Sandy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CeruleanTwilight wrote:
Everyone is a libra lately?! How odd!

Not me, I'm a sagitarius.

nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

latelty everybody probaly wants to have a libra.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
latelty everybody probaly wants to have a libra.

ROFLMAO

Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i'm a libra Amber we are not that complex to handle.

Yes, but I really am exactly what it says.
"The potency can be better channeled into lifting the veil of illusion and choosing plans for your future over instant gratification. In the long term, you need to recover your faith in those you care about- friends, family, lovers and learn how to stop fear of separation and of the future from crippling you. " ~That is all true with me right now. But, "This month will find you at a sexual peak, but be sure that it doesn’t cloud your judgement." <---That's never going to happen. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: