An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Horoscopes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Horoscopes Reply with quote

Hi all. Myself and Xaphaniel have been doing horoscopes for a small project we're working on, so thought that if you're interested in them we'd share them here on site. So, heres the first installation lol

Cama

Horoscopes For April

This month’s birthdays in depth– Aries (21st Mar-20th Apr)

This month finds you feeling quite overwhelmed by a very dominant person within your work/social situation. This person’s strong ego is fuelled by their love of gossip and ruthless actions. Don’t allow them to colour your view of others or of your own self and potential. There may also be some family news to deal with. Now is not a good time for any big expenditure, but for making new creative outlets and for regaining faith in your own abilities through these. Your talents may point towards a new option for work that you can develop over the coming months. Whilst this month will feel quite tough, its developments will allow you to move forward, shedding those things which you don’t need, making for a happier year.

Taurus (21st Apr- 21st May)

A new job or responsibility is proving to be difficult, but persevere with it, as it will allow you to see what you really can achieve. Without this change you would be left feeling restless, so stick with these new opportunities (however demanding) and they will improve your financial and emotional situation. Better times are ahead. An unexpected journey may be on the horizon.

Gemini (22nd May- 21st June)

You’ve not wanted to acknowledge your problems, let alone deal with them. As such, you’ve left yourself living in an illusory world, but it is time for you to be seeking the justice that you desire- whether it be in business, personal affairs or a legal matter. You may find that the situation is not as bad as it first seemed. Use your inner resources and an authority figure will also be of great aid.

Cancer (22nd June- 23rd July)

This is a time for new beginnings and new experiences. Be confident but take time to meditate on your decisions before acting upon them. Make sure that you are thinking with your head rather than just your heart or desires. You have all the tools that you need to have success in these new endeavours, as long as some careful planning is done initially.

Leo (24th July- 23rd Aug)

This is a month of big choices, which will affect the rest of the year for you. It is the time to make decisions and take care of any old health or social issues that have been left hanging until now. Here is an opportunity to break old cycles and move forward. With careful thought you can watch these plans come to fruition as the year progresses, but hasty actions will create new problems.

Virgo (24th Aug- 23rd Sept)

You’ve been having a tough time lately and this month finds you feeling put upon, lacking in confidence and with a lack of ambition. Your treatment over the last while has left you feeling closed off to new opportunities. It is a good time now to start taking more responsibility, to stop viewing yourself through the eyes of others and to regain faith in the future.

Libra (24th Sept- 23rd Oct)

A judgemental friend will try to draw you into their problems, but do not allow them to do so. Their ego is the root of the issue and any apparent victory will only be an empty one. Be firm and stay out of the situation, or you may end up being the person who loses friends because of it. Now is not the time for making changes or for rash behaviour.

Scorpio (24th Oct- 22nd Nov)

Money is the big issue for you this month. In the past you’ve not been good with handling your financial affairs as positively as you would have wished and have lost out because of this. This month brings new beginnings and new opportunities relating to money, so learn from past mistakes to achieve financial security this time. Hopefully, this will also take away some of the stresses that you’ve been carrying.

Sagittarius (23rd Nov- 21st Dec)

Of late you’ve been feeling unsettled at work and this has been affecting your faith in your own talents. Your refusal to accept traditional views has left you questioning whether you’re the problem. This month brings a chance for making a new career, or transferring into a different position at work or home that will be more suited to you. It will allow you to see yourself in a new light and understand where your skills were being underused previously.

Capricorn (22nd Dec- 20th Jan)

This month you’re feeling very emotionally taxed. Experiences over the past while have created a conflict within yourself between your loving, nurturing side and the part of you that is feeling like there’s no point in helping others as it goes unrewarded. It is important that you don’t let disappointments change your good heart and that you regain balance- don’t be a pushover, but equally don’t allow walls to build up.

Aquarius (21st Jan- 19th Feb)

You’ve been feeling unwilling to put in the work required to guarantee emotional or financial success. There have been few changes of late and this has left you feeling like you just don’t care. There is no easy route out however, hard work is required to finish the projects that you have started- but know that if you can improve your attitude, then your time will be rewarded.

Pisces (20th Feb- 20th March)

This month is all about money and work. New opportunities are being offered to you within your working life and also social circle. It is important that you embrace these, rather than trying to resist change. Fear of change will hold you back, but if you can jump onto this new path you’ll be able to lay down old burdens and make some very rewarding changes.
Andarael
House Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this is great! Thanks for posting this. Me thinks you should do this regularly...Yes?! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaphaniel

Game Trophies:  5
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as we found out today it is hopefully going to be an ongoing thing for us so all good on that one

I know zodiacs can be taky and all but it suited our needs for advertising so again al good on that point

xaph
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it!

Nice thing to do. Mine is on the mark too.
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horoscopes For May

This month’s birthdays- Taurus 21st Apr – 21st May
Happy birthday Taureans! This month sees you feeling a bit of the birthday blues, with money and relationships weighing on your mind. Somehow, even though it’s your day, you seem to be the one spending all the cash- so make sure to keep your accounts in order. Learning now how to balance your books, will release you from a lot of your stresses. Your heart is still carrying grief over failed relationships in the past, but the good news is that the year ahead promises better chances on the horizon. Take your time to be introspective now and sort through the old baggage once and for all, so that your heart can be free to embrace something real, rather than living through safe fantasies.

Gemini 22nd May – 21st June
Money has become the ruling factor in your life recently, with most decisions revolving around it. It almost feels as if you’ve become a slave to finances, but remember that there are more important things in life. Over the next few weeks you’ll receive good news relating to work or your social life, that indicate a chance for you to be proactive and create something better for yourself.

Cancer 22nd June - 23rd July
Like your Gemini friends you too have been feeling burdened by monetary worries and have lost your ability to prioritise. This month it’s time to tone down the extravagances that risk putting you into serious debt. Find new activities and interests that will give you a sense of personal achievement, rather than measuring your confidence and worth through your possessions. Take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life!

Leo 24th July – 23rd Aug
You’ve been experiencing an emotional period of late- feeling like all choices have been taken from you and that you’re only able to react to the actions of others around you. Your heart has made you try to help the very people who’ve been distressing you, but it’s time to make yourself your primary focus. New experiences and friendships will help you regain your confidence and take pressure off the current situation, giving everyone some breathing space.

Virgo 24th Aug – 23rd Sept
Your problems have left you feeling like you’re heading for a crisis period, but there are good lessons to be learned from the current situation. Seek the advice of an older trusted male who can help you gain a different perspective, or see a lawyer if things are really serious. Have faith in yourself, as your intuition will guide you through, if you can learn to listen to it.

Libra 24th Sept – 23rd Oct
You’re feeling misunderstood at the moment, but take a step outside of your self and understand why others are finding it hard to comprehend where you are coming from. You’ve been on the defensive and overly critical, so people don’t know how to give you the help that they would wish to. Instead of using escapist methods, take responsibility for your actions and learn to listen to the sage advice that will be coming your way.
Scorpio 24th Oct – 22nd Nov
You have something of an internal struggle between the traditional values that you were raised with and being awakened to new ways of thinking and seeing the world. You are doing well though, so please continue with the harmonious changes that you have been pursuing in your quest for mental balance. You will find you have everything that you need to have quality, peaceful relationships surrounding you this month.

Sagittarius 23rd Nov – 21st Dec
This month is a time for creative growth and success in the workplace. You have had some desires to create a new business of your own, follow your intuition to see whether you can continue to grow in your current situation, or if something new would bring you even greater success. This is also true within your social life; all partnerships have the potential to blossom over the next month if you plough your energies into them.

Capricorn 22nd Dec – 20th Jan
Of late you’ve been feeling in bondage to situations in your life, but you have the strength to overcome these. Don’t fear change, but make sure your choices are wise. An older, successful, entrepreneurial figure (possibly within your own family) is willing to give you all the advice that you need if you can just bring yourself to ask. Learn from their practical advice and see how you can apply it to your own circumstances.

Aquarius 21st Jan – 19th Feb
You’ve been quite happy of late, though incredibly busy. Over the next while your current projects will be coming to an end, but don’t allow this to leave you feeling pessimistic. There may be no new challenges or goals on the horizon at the moment, but keep up your drive and ambition and seek out future opportunities. Be select in where you direct your energy- put it into worthwhile steps for a bright future.

Pisces 20th Feb – 20th Mar
This month requires you to make concrete choices about problems in your life and to uphold the courses of action. It’s tempting to run away from certain situations, but dealing with them now will leave you freer for the future. Some relationships have become unhealthy and you need to decide what to do about this. Implement your new choices and then take a short break or trip to clear your mind- you may find it gives you a Midas touch!

Aries 21st Mar – 20th Apr
This month sees you faced with a choice between vice and virtue, or dealing with the repercussions of having already made one. It is not a time for procrastination, as delayed plans will depress you. Be careful with what you desire and keep your feet on the ground. Whatever choices you make you will have to accept responsibility for, so think about the future implications of any course of action you decide upon.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit! I was hoping May would be better, LOL.. Oh well.
DRIST
House Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not looking so good for me either
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... well hopefully it was just cos I wasn't in the best of humour doing them lol. Seriously though, for some reason may was a bit doom and gloom for most signs, but then sun signs aren't exactly the most reliable way of doing divination- I much prefer something a LOT less generalised.

Cama
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cama if you ever wanna kill time on me by doing a more personalized one, you just let me know, LOL.
Auras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...April and May are dead on for me...
Natasha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know... That's just frightening how on it is for me and Psi.. Wow.. And I think I was just off this month.. Damn
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Eclecta hun.. just remind me as my memory is awful of late *hugs*
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is reminding ya Cama lol
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. thanks I needed that. Got some work to do over the weekend, so shall get yours done and send it to you through email soon hun *hugs*
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horoscopes For June

This month’s birthdays- Gemini 22nd May – 21st June
This month begins a period of transformation within your life. It is a time for coming to terms with all that has been happening and finding an inner peace that will radiate and ease transitions into new beginnings. You have a wealth of wisdom, gained through the experiences in your life, so utilise this knowledge and find a quiet place, outside of the rat race, to enjoy the fruits of your hard work. These steps forward will permit you to develop your life more in line with your personality and changing dreams for the future. Your visions and goals are powerful ones and certainly not outside of your reach, if you give them the nurturing now that they so deserve.

Cancer 22nd June - 23rd July
You’re having some troubles in your work situation, as those around you (or one figure in particular) are abusing their power and authority. You need to bring your strength and courage to this situation, but decide carefully whether the appropriate choice is to have the courage to speak up, or in fact to retreat from a battle that may not be yours to fight.

Leo 24th July – 23rd Aug
A relationship is going rather badly for you and it’s time to analyse this. Make sure that you take a balanced viewpoint, rather than deciding too quickly on what your actions shall be. Though this may be a painful period of change, there is every reason to be optimistic- keep in mind that as one door closes, another opens. Renewal is on the cards for you.

Virgo 24th Aug – 23rd Sept
You have been strongly resisting change within your life, but instead of managing to stay in your “comfort zone”, it has only led to sustained feelings of stagnation and inertia. Giving things up can be a painful process, but maintaining your current position could lead to disaster. Long buried emotions need to be given voice this month, to leave your way ahead clear. You have the right to speak your mind and be listened to!

Libra 24th Sept – 23rd Oct
This month presents you with new pathways and choices, but finds you confused as to which direction to move in. You have an abundance of energy, creativity and a mind bristling with new ideas- so make sure to actually take steps to make a reality out of these. It is a month with great potential, but also great risk of your getting nothing done, as you vacillate between the myriad of options placed before you.

Scorpio 24th Oct – 22nd Nov
Right now you’re feeling distanced from your usual sources of power and confidence. You’re acting more from a sexual viewpoint, taking small thrills in place of real triumphs. You need to regain your balance between the physical and spiritual, before this overwhelms you. Take some time out for yourself, to get your priorities back in order. If you continue ahead with things that have no real foundations, you will find yourself on very shaky ground later in the year.

Sagittarius 23rd Nov – 21st Dec
You’ve been holding on tightly to emotions from the past, leading to material difficulty for you and preventing you from attaining new heights. This month, why not cut the old emotional ties that have bound you for so long and allow yourself to see the world through your own eyes, rather than through views that others have forced upon you? You will find it a much brighter place than you had imagined, with many prospects awaiting you.

Capricorn 22nd Dec – 20th Jan
Both your own self and those around you are finding harmonious balance this month. Reflection and giving each other quality time can promote this calm, peaceful period, prolonging it for you all. Good fortune is awaiting you and this is a perfect time to nurture both your creative side and for putting your energy into new projects, with the support of family and friends.

Aquarius 21st Jan – 19th Feb
This month has the potential to be a lovely period for you. Opportunity is knocking loudly at your door, so let your hair down and act on impulse and intuition. Follow your feelings and enjoy this time and the choices that are being presented to you. Love is in the air, with new friendships and relationships blossoming and plenty of intrigue and entertainment to keep you satisfied.

Pisces 20th Feb – 20th Mar
An authority figure is causing problems for you, disrupting the peaceful flow of events. You’re heavily resisting this change, but be sure that you’re trying to stop it for genuine reasons. Are you so opposed because the changes aren’t beneficial, or just because you don’t like the idea of having to do things differently? Either way, you will need to resolve this issue to bring back some form of tranquillity and soon.

Aries 21st Mar – 20th Apr
You are an inspired person this month! Your confidence and forthright actions will lead to triumph in the workplace and also other areas of your life. Just remember if you do meet opposition, that you can be quietly persuasive and gently bring people on board, if they react badly to your usual, more dominant, style. Your financial and emotional state will benefit from your new found drive.

Taurus 21st Apr – 21st May
June brings new financial opportunity for Taureans. However, there is a risk to the stability of this, if you approach these opportunities with arrogance. You will need to engage with the new people around you on their level and will find, if you do so, that they have more to offer than you had initially realised. Once you gain their confidence, you can utilise your natural skills to quickly move to a position of respect within their groups.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Astrology & Herbal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: