An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Finding a donor?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have fun Sandy! Wink
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
I wish I had willing friends like you do, Prince, none of mine cannot stand to give blood, will not stop sleeping with others (they're really lovable), and they will not stand for one bite.

...Lucky! Laughing

i have found that doners sometimes are the ones you would normaly shy from
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prince dax wrote:
i have found that doners sometimes are the ones you would normaly shy from

True.
Unfortunately, it's often for a very good reason.

---Mal
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ones that i useualy shy away from are the ones that i think are not able to except what we are sometimes they are the ones that come to me and ask if i am a sang they seam to live a secreat life just as we do
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't have anyone shy around me, and when I do, they're really my stalker. But I'll take your words for it and see about what you said, Prince.
Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
I usually don't have anyone shy around me, and when I do, they're really my stalker. But I'll take your words for it and see about what you said, Prince.

I hate stalkers.

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stalker might be good subject to practice how far your psi has advanced. Don't you think Sandy?
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Amber Mallis wrote:

I hate stalkers.

i always feel like someones watching me lol
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
A stalker might be good subject to practice how far your psi has advanced. Don't you think Sandy?

Yes, I do that, too.

Quote:

Surprised You'll be surprised at whom will enter your mind when your not looking around correctly. It just happened to me earlier on and that's what I call "a stalker".
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always know when there is a bit of unhealthy intrerest in me, but I hate it none-the-less. I can't do the mind reading thing, so I just rely on instict. . . thaat is a cool tool, Amber. . .

I try to stay on the right path. . .as much as I can. . .

Has any one had any experiance with ritualistic vampirism? I, myself am not in to that, but I may be running into some who are. Should I stay away?

Words to live by. . ."Love all, trust a few, do harm to none." -- William Shakespeare
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't advice you to go with it.
I primarly will study something...... sometimes before advancing into anything unknown. But this can be said something is watching. You just don't know from where but it's there.
So you still have these psi-power programs from remote viewing to telepathy.Which is good to know.
Maloryn
House Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
Has any one had any experiance with ritualistic vampirism? I, myself am not in to that, but I may be running into some who are. Should I stay away?

Ritual vampirism in what context?

1. Vampires who incorporate their vampirism into religious / occult rituals? ... this may or may not be harmful as most vamps incorporate that aspect of themselves into most any ritual work they do after a time. Use the same precautions you would when approaching any other kind of ritualists whose motives you are equally aware of.

2. Ritualists who aren't actually vampires attempting to drain energy via ritual ? ... that could be extremely bad, both for them and for those near them, depending on their level of expertise and what they are using to channel the energy

3. Ritualists who are attempting to use one of their own vamps as a focus for a greater ritual to draw and share power (amongst non-vamps) ? ... see # 2 and note that this type of thing can fuck up even a fairly "deep" vamp's energy signature for quite a while if it gets screwy

4. Ritualists attempt to "cure" vampirism (My personal "ha-ha" favorite) ? avoid them like you would people who think you should drink special Kool-aide while waiting for the comet to come pick you up from Earth

5. Ritualists who are attempting to become vamps? ... this falls under the "sad" category. While it's possible to fuck yourself up enough that your energy pattern will be so blown full of holes that you'll start to "vamp" energy off of those around you, this pretty much serves only to fuck you up and isn't at all the same as "real" vampirism. (Though it might trigger someone who's "borderline" to "go over", I suppose). Either way, avoid almost as much as the fruits who think they can cure vampirism.

I'm sure there are more types I've not thought of, but there's a good basic run-down for you.

---Mal
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
nightchild wrote:

Yes, I do that, too.

Quote:

Surprised You'll be surprised at whom will enter your mind when your not looking around correctly. It just happened to me earlier on and that's what I call "a stalker".

lately there has been someone stalking me i know who she is but i'm not letting her know it's kinda like a game realy it keeps me on my feet and keeps my mind sharp
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A book on rituals can be found many places but how do you know you have a good book in your hands.

Sometimes ppl like to play games Dax it keeps thing's going and you remain sharp that's a fact. But sometimes when you get all the cards you can go any direction with you want you can even play there game but you set your own rules and they don't have to know it.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
A book on rituals can be found many places but how do you know you have a good book in your hands.

Sometimes ppl like to play games Dax it keeps thing's going and you remain sharp that's a fact. But sometimes when you get all the cards you can go any direction with you want you can even play there game but you set your own rules and they don't have to know it.

i know what you mean and i have set my own rules for this game
and she has no idea lol she thinks that she knows me well enough
to squirm her way in to my thoughts but i'm just leting her get what i want her to know

as far as the book thing the only way you know if you have a good one is reaserch and practus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Sang-Vampirism All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: