An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Heredity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is vampirism hereditary?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
I live in the city so but when it coms to pigs there enough around here but that's beside the point.Some ppl in the city like to control others with events which happend in the past only to control them and use others to keep up there.....reputation.
So what i believe......it's time for some change in there lives.

change can be a good thing over the past year there has been alot of change here for me mainly with our club or haven as one of my friends call it for a long time i was what we call a solitary vamp for reasions too persional to get in to right now i kept a lot of my life a secreat from everyone down here even though they wanted me to return and reclaim my roll as elder and after a while i did return to them while i was gone or walking away as i put it the club had become a place not worthy of being. the other elders and i started weading out the bad eliments bringing the club back to its formor glory one of my friends here her name is maygain she once told me that i was the back bone of our communuty i thought she was just trying to make me feel better but i now know what she said has some truth to it i guess in the end everything works out for the best
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
I live in the city so but when it coms to pigs there enough around here but that's beside the point.Some ppl in the city like to control others with events which happend in the past only to control them and use others to keep up there.....reputation.
So what i believe......it's time for some change in there lives.

one more thing just dont change too much i regret some of the changes that have been made here
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to be given a eye opener.
but may not know how or where so now i'm looking at everything about magick which can be found.
prince dax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
They need to be given a eye opener.
but may not know how or where so now i'm looking at everything about magick which can be found.

i know what you mean nightchild sometimes ppl just need to be shown there mistakes and missdeeds
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you got that right Dax.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nightchild wrote:
you got that right Dax.

for a while i didnt care what ppl around me did to me or thought about me but something changed i'm not going to say what but i han to show some ppl here a thing or two one was even labeled with sin nomine even though this person has no place to call home here this person still remains a thorn in my a** but i'm use to it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: