An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Heredity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is vampirism hereditary?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother can be very bossy at some times.
But strangly enough do you parents sometimes ask to many questions? My father or mother always question everything they have lack of faith and keep enoying me with it.
Well he used to work for the justice department and tends to forgets he retired. Ppl are all acting weird as if they try to hide something but are not every good at it so they ignore you.
prince dax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
In my family, my brother can show some of the same signs that I can do, and what's weirder is that my mom can force someone to obey her at times (and I'm not meaning the usual "Obey Me" Mother thing, but it's where you oddly agree with her and walk away and leave the subject alone). And I just now have been catching all of this over Winter Break and to the present time. I don't know what my dad can do yet...I think he's too drunk to ever notice anything from him. Shocked

i can make ppl do that as well from time to time
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, how is that done, Prince?
nightchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mind can do manythings it's just a manner of controling your own mind and bending it to your will. You can call it manipulation of thoughts it's not easy but it can be done. But when you want something you will do what ever you need to do to get it.
And there ways to learn to control ppl whom want to control everything even some will use the past as an excuse.
To stop one from becoming someone and making them into nothing another form of manipulation.
prince dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
But, how is that done, Prince?

that ability comes and goes i realy haven't gotten it down yet most of the time it happens when i'm upset or stressed out about something i think that that ability might be linked to emotions when i get it i'll let you know
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The mind can do manythings it's just a manner of controling your own mind and bending it to your will. You can call it manipulation of thoughts it's not easy but it can be done. But when you want something you will do what ever you need to do to get it.
And there ways to learn to control ppl whom want to control everything even some will use the past as an excuse.
To stop one from becoming someone and making them into nothing another form of manipulation.

Wow... Shocked That's a lot to know! Very Happy

Quote:
that ability comes and goes i realy haven't gotten it down yet most of the time it happens when i'm upset or stressed out about something i think that that ability might be linked to emotions when i get it i'll let you know

That ability comes and goes for me too, sometimes I cannot even see it happen, yet others maybe see it later more than I will.
Usually it happens to me when I think alot, and not on issues, but when I think inside my mind long enough, while oddly concentrating on what I want to have.
It's weird, for me anyway, but my friend once told me, "If you keep thinking that you want something and you are willing to keep at trying to get it, eventually it will come to you", but she was only joking around, though now that I see it done, I don't think it's a joke...
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some emotions are triggerd of by falls thoughts so mostly i will try to find out what really is on my mind.
don't always trust your emotions and sometimes it's just a gut feeling.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amber Mallis wrote:
Quote:

Wow... Shocked That's a lot to know! Very Happy

Quote:

That ability comes and goes for me too, sometimes I cannot even see it happen, yet others maybe see it later more than I will.
Usually it happens to me when I think alot, and not on issues, but when I think inside my mind long enough, while oddly concentrating on what I want to have.
It's weird, for me anyway, but my friend once told me, "If you keep thinking that you want something and you are willing to keep at trying to get it, eventually it will come to you", but she was only joking around, though now that I see it done, I don't think it's a joke...

thoes are wise words Amber and i agree it's not a joke
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A person can get what they want even if some will try to get in your way......unfortenally there ar those whom will.
i know ppl such as this it's better not ever to lose focus of your main goal and all will be as it should be.
But be carefull whom you trust.
prince dax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm always careful with who i trust but from time to time i do mis judge ppl
nightchild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeep ppl today jump to conclussion to fast.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yes...
It is harder to trust people through out all of these living-breathing days!
Rolling Eyes
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why it's always good to understand there mind and see what drives them there motivation. The mind is a powerfull weapon when training it well enough.
prince dax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a chance to use that ability yesterday evening but not onn a person but on a horse my mom has horses and she wanted one of them put it to the pin me and a friend myst have chased that horse for an hour we were both getting tired and fustrated with the whole thig so he told me to try and make the horse do what i wanted it to do so i took a deep breath and relaxed i looked at the horse and thought of the horse simply walking in to the pin and the horse turned around and walked right in to the pin i guess i'm able to use that power bewtter that i thought i just had to think about it better what do you think?
nightchild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in the city so but when it coms to pigs there enough around here but that's beside the point.Some ppl in the city like to control others with events which happend in the past only to control them and use others to keep up there.....reputation.
So what i believe......it's time for some change in there lives.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> General Vampire Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: