An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Blood Magick
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Left-Hand Path vrs. Right-Hand Path
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Blood Magick Reply with quote

I am just curious if any of you ever have had any dealings with blood magicks and if so how did it go. Does the power of what you are doing seem to increase with use of blood?
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. Just so yall know.. I bought the book called "Blood Magick" and it was so tiny... Like 50 pages and was basically just stuff you already know anyway etc... Blah..
Xaphaniel

Game Trophies:  5
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been loking for blood magicks or sangromancy for a few years but never found anyhitng realy intresting on it i have done some of my own work based on what i practise already and i had not to bad results from it but as it was specificaly designed for what i had in mind i have no way of telling if it was more potent from using blood or just leaving it as it was a key factor in what i was doing but on the same point i dont know if sexual fluids would be as effective

ihavent seen the book on blood magicks as yet need to look that one up just for the refrence library lol

Xaph
Camazotz

Game Trophies:  14
Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood certainly increases the potency of magicks, the amount being highly irrelevant- just a few drops are enough to suffice and that's of your own blood.

Of course then, when dealing with other entities, one needs to be careful to NOT be giving of yourself in your dealings with them- for the uncautious practitioner you may find later that you've signed a contract that you weren't even aware of!

I have some stuff on blood magicks from around the net, nothing really that impressive, but will post when I get to my favourites list.

On a personal note, the thing that I most use blood for would be certain divination and annointing of servitors... blood magick really tends to be quite a personal thing for most.

Cama
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I have found is that no matter what type magick I do, if I add a little blood, it intensifies everything. I haven't seen any books or any articles on sangomancy, however, that doesnt' mean they aren't out there. Lots of things simply don't require blood to do, but I do it anyway.. It's just more personal that way.

I think that would be an excellent topic to write a book on though.

Nominates Xaph and Cama, LOL..
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmfao... always subtle eh?

Xaph's still working on another book (but I never said that lmfao). Still though, sounds like it'd be a good idea!

Mostly for myself the sangomancy that I have used in other ritual form comes from past life memories of times when the potency of blood was better remembered and understood.

I think blood has suffered as a ritual tool in recent years because the amount needed has been greatly exaggerated and also that it's become a confused topic of what blood one should use. Historically we can see the many blood rites that involved the slaying of another in sacrifice, but the word "sacrifice" literally means "to make sacred" and what can be more sacred than a gift of ones' own self?

*shall stop rambling for now lol*

Cama
Xaphaniel

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao writing a book on sangromancy sounds a good idea to me wel once i get totaly finished with the other one right enough *sheepish grin* had to get the last articles into it.

but its one for future refrence think between us there should be pleanty to write up on

Xaph x
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cama I do agree!

Priest.. Want to hear about this book!
Xaphaniel

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another *sheepish grin* wil talk to you in IM about it hun

Huggs* xaph
gothik

Game Trophies:  1
Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I incorporate menstrual blood when I practice this form of magic. Because of a medical condition its pretty hard to come by - so when I have it, its a monumental occasion!

However, the last major focus of mine with the use of menstrual blood, was involuntary - the sight kept sending me through brief moments of ecstasy.
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Blood Magick Reply with quote

Eclecta wrote:
I am just curious if any of you ever have had any dealings with blood magicks and if so how did it go. Does the power of what you are doing seem to increase with use of blood?

I HAVE TRYED BLOOD MAGICKS BUT I HAVE FOUND THE REAL THING TO BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER
Camazotz

Hall Of Fame Member
View My Character

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by 'the real thing' as opposed to blood magicks?

Cama
prince dax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blood it self
Lorack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to be a blood magician, but i found out i wasn't doing it right, so i stopped.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood is what is used in Blood Magick. Not sure what you are talking about.

And Lorack, there is no wrong way to do it. You just incorporate it into whatever spell or ritual or whatever you are doing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Left-Hand Path vrs. Right-Hand Path All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: