An Independent Vampire House

www.atlantavampirealliance.com

AlbumAlbum :: Portal :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamesGames :: Event Calendar :: Research

Please help us to develop!

Vampire Types
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What type of vampire are you?
Sang
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Psi
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Hybrid
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Other (Explain)
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
N/A
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 38

Merticus
Site Admin & Founding Member

Game Trophies:  1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Vampire Types Reply with quote

This is a continuation of the poll from the main site that ended.
Arcane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went for Other.

I've been Sanguine in other lives.

I'm currently a Psi/Energy.

And I intend to find out if there are other forms as well. I have some suspicions that I want to look into.

Anyone know of any Soul Vampirism? Or maybe Reality Vampirism?

-Arcane

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familar with that term. Is there perhaps a different name for it?
NoiteGatta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: vampirism types Reply with quote

after many years of struggling with my particular type of vampirism I have come to the conclusion that there are hybrids that exsist that are not sanguine. I feed off of sexual energy. The most efficient method is by touch. It does not necessitate intercourse however. Kissing, touching of the hands, massage are excellent avenues of energy transference. But I have been quite satiated with direct eye contact, scent, or close proximity to sexual energy from others. It is my assertion that this type of vamipirism should be considered physiological/ pshycological. There seems to be a strong empathic quailty to this trait, as strong negative emotions (anger, sadness, confusion), and close contact with depressive personalities and self hatred issues is particularly draining and almost always causes an intense desire to either feed or hibernate. I hope that this information is useful.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a couple more who are what I call lust feeders... It's a nice way to do things if you ask me. More pleasant for the other person usually.
NoiteGatta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: small difference Reply with quote

I think that the term lust feeders may indicate a lack of control on the part of the feeder. In my case the feeding is quite ritualistic and not particularly satifying with the casual encounter (no matter how responsive the doner) I think that for me I have to judge the quality of the donor's aura (energy signature) to determine if it is the right type for me. Mere physical attraction is not enough. For example, I had a doner that was not what one would call "attractive" physically. But, his energy signature was perfect (unfortuanately for him he became bonded to me because of my excess and I had to sever the bond. for his comfort I had to limit his memories of the encounter). And I have a female friend who fills in for me when I am between regular doners. Her energy is intoxicating, but we have never had sex nor do I consider myself a lesbian or bisexual (although female energy is of a particularly high grade) but I find taking from another female can cause depression in the donor so I try to limit my intake (although I can go several weeks after such a feeding). Do you notice a difference between feeding on males and females?
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always considered myself either a psi, or a hybrid - despite the fact that sanguinarian is not a type that I actively engage in, it was the first way that I understood feeding, years ago, so I acknowledge that it is always part of what I am. However, I have discovered over the years another series of means, which although they may fall under the heading of psi, they focus on areas such as sex, foods, elements, sounds, the environment, even colours. So regarding that I selected Other.

I don't generally regard a difference, perhaps because I'm not aware (if I do it at all), that I even feed from females, although I have been known to feed off of my own energy, which turns me into a kind of energy-recycling agent - something that I have unfortunately not heard from anyone else (which also pegs me in the "other" category in a secondary sense).
nightchild

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the next step in evolution of the vampire community two diffirent vampires come together for a new one to be born.
Eclecta
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean like autovampirism?
nightchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no not autovampires! there are already hybrids why not upgrade and advance?
gothik

Hall Of Fame Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its funny you mention evolution...
I had a dream within the last couple years about hybrids created from vampires and other random creatures in nature. I'll probably post it later on.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes a dream is all there is with that it should be talked about more open this is the 21century.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about dreams, I have been having some very different dreams, and it has been the same subject, repeating each night, and every time I sleep...I mean, yes, I do have other dreams, but at least one dream during the night has the same subject to it-Vampires. That was my cue to come back. It was like a memory...but I'm going to post that in the right place right now.
nightchild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had those aswell or it's more like a continuance of the other dream showing the whole picture.which can only mean it's becoming more clear to what the dream is saying.
Amber Mallis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm waiting for, the rest of the dream to appear, but it only appears slowly...so that drives me crazy. I am just guessing it's just a dream, and nothing more...but then again, that sounds like I'm closing my mind to possiblities, and that's not good at all.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA] Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: